Guest pakistan

Melbourne airport is still closed however I heard  they are opening from 24th October ...borders are still closed but again I heard they are hoping to open from January..wait for the other guys to comment as I may be wrong ...you will have to quarantine for 14 days at your own expense ...it will all be worth it....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi more questions....sorry.

Form 888 Statutory declaration - Does this need to be done as the supporting witness was included in the original application?

Form 80 - personal particulars for character assessment.

Form 1221 Additional personal particulars.

On my part of the application.

Form 40sp Sponsorship for a parner to migrate to Austalia.

I only ask as we seem to be repeating the same information on all the forms.

Many thanks.

Joe.

Edited by BigJoe

4 minutes ago, BigJoe said:

Hi more questions....sorry.

Form 888 Statutory declaration - Does this need to be done as the supporting witness was included in the original application?

Form 80 - personal particulars for character assessment.

Form 1221 Additional personal particulars.

On my part of the application.

Form 40sp Sponsorship for a parner to migrate to Austalia.

I only ask as we seem to be repating the same information on all the forms.

Many thanks.

Joe.

Yes you have to fill all the form again and again same information 

• Like 1

On 13/10/2020 at 00:20, AFGrambo said:

Hello,

is anyone else finding it hard to find tickets? is it best to buy tickets to Adelaide or Sydney instead of Melbourne?

thanks 🙂

I am struggling so much finding flights too! I am almost scared to buy the cheapest ticket sometime in December because I think it might get cancelled? so unsure.. 

Also, did emirates completely stop flying into Australia?!

6 hours ago, Lotta said:

I am struggling so much finding flights too! I am almost scared to buy the cheapest ticket sometime in December because I think it might get cancelled? so unsure.. 

Also, did emirates completely stop flying into Australia?!

Yeah I did book tickets to melb but it got canceled... I have no choice to find tickets for either Sydney/Adelaide so my partner can do her quarantine there and come melb after 😕

On 13/10/2020 at 10:30, British said:

Melbourne airport is still closed however I heard  they are opening from 24th October ...borders are still closed but again I heard they are hoping to open from January..wait for the other guys to comment as I may be wrong ...you will have to quarantine for 14 days at your own expense ...it will all be worth it....

Flights have been landing in Australiawith fewer than 30 passengers, and as few as four economy passengers, as airlines prioritise more expensive tickets to remain profitable under the caps. The caps were introduced in July and are designed to ease pressure on states and territories' hotel quarantine system.