Guest pakistan

11 hours ago, AFGrambo said:

yeah she is from Afghanistan and processing in Dubai - I had a interview last week Monday btw asking general questions afterwards we got a request for more docs ie - health exam and my police check since they both were expired. they sounded positive inshallah I believe in it will come within a month 😄

10 hours ago, Alina11 said:

My husband also applied from Afghanistan in April 2019. It’s really good to hear you got RFI and interview,  you give me hope. 🙏 I thought they where not processing visa from Dubai as I haven’t seen many grants for a while. Inshallah you receive your visa soon. 

yeah don't stress they are on it! a lot of people I heard will be getting it this month inshallah we all be one of them!

6 hours ago, Meloorin said:

When did you get call interview how was the interview I am waiting for mine if it’s possible could you please share with us I have also applied through Dubai office and waiting almost 22 months 

my first interview was march (they called my partner)  and recent interview was last week Monday (they called me). yeah its a long wait iv been waiting for 23 months so I'm sure you'd hear good news. make sure your uploading docs at least every month!

3 hours ago, AFGrambo said:

my first interview was march (they called my partner)  and recent interview was last week Monday (they called me). yeah its a long wait iv been waiting for 23 months so I'm sure you'd hear good news. make sure your uploading docs at least every month!

Thank you bro, May I know your WhatsApp number or Facebook ID mine is (0093766655868) I want to ask a couple of questions you have passed a step you have more experience than me I am a bit stressed 

Thank you in advance 

16 minutes ago, Meloorin said:

Thank you bro, May I know your WhatsApp number or Facebook ID mine is (0093766655868) I want to ask a couple of questions you have passed a step you have more experience than me I am a bit stressed 

Thank you in advance 

no worries buddy, don't be stressed -

if you hear no news its actually a good thing! its just for Afghanistan it takes much longer unless your lucky I had family take up to 6 - 9 months when they applied I know people that waited 3 years that's because of errors, I called up a while back and they said if they don't reject after the 9-10 month they won't decline after unless its fake. so don't stress just pray and everytime your on the phone to your partner, screen shot it and merge it into one PDF and upload every month that shows use are still communicating (that's one question they asked and they were like oh don't worry I see use talk a lot because of the uploads) 😄

your welcome champ

• Like 1

My wife got her visa today allhamdulliah we have been very fortunate 😀 

time lines 

lodgement : 3 january 2020 

biometric : 13 march 2020 

medical : 17 august 2020

interview : 18 august, 10 mins call general questions about our relationship. 

grant :  15 September 2020

this platform has been very helpful best of luck to everyone who are waiting for their golden email i hope everyone gets their visa soon inshallah 

• Congratulations 1

14 minutes ago, M.rameez said:

time lines 

this platform has been very helpful best of luck to everyone who are waiting for their golden email i hope everyone gets their visa soon inshallah 

Woww congratulations! That's great. Can I please ask if your wife is from Pakistan or Afghanistan? 

• Congratulations 1

1 hour ago, M.rameez said:

time lines 

Congrats! Can you please give us more info about the phone calls?

3 minutes ago, Kamila said:

Did you apply through an agent? Does it really depend on the agent? Or as long as you provide all your documents that should be fine?

I applied by myself i dont think agent plays any part in early processing, i uploaded everything front hand. 

42 minutes ago, M.rameez said:
1 hour ago, Khudadad said:

Personal details, financial sharing, frequency of communication, date of marriages, previous relationships if any, 

Thank you dear I'm also waiting for my interview. If anything else please share with us to be sure for our interviews.

1 hour ago, Mitho said:

Hi Is anyone know about the biometric? My husband applied his visa on feb from Pakistan and he did not done his biometric and he is currently in Australia. Is there anyone know where he can do his biometrics? Thankyou 

Hi Mitho, 

My husband is also waiting to do his biometrics but unfortunately AVAC are currently close. Please let me know if you find out when they open. 

Could I please ask on what visa is your husband atm? Is he in Australia on a tourist visa?

7 minutes ago, Kamila said:

Hi Mitho, 

My husband is also waiting to do his biometrics but unfortunately AVAC are currently close. Please let me know if you find out when they open. 

Could I please ask on what visa is your husband atm? Is he in Australia on a tourist visa?

Did you call the department? He is on bridging visa 

10 hours ago, M.rameez said:

time lines 

Congratulations 🥳 

22 minutes ago, alilibra4 said:

We can’t find any flights for Melbourne?

if someone knows let us know thanks 

First congratulation to you☺️

please pray for us too

2nd: No flight available for melboutne due to lockdown and covid 19

please try for sydney and pass 14 days quarantine at there and then go for melbourne.

Good Luck