Guest pakistan

12 hours ago, AH123 said:

Thank you! Wow 2 hours...Did it take you long to get your bags and out of the terminal?  Was your quarantine experience ok?

nope. our bags were there when we got done with customs and we were then sent right to the bus. 

Quarantine for me is not that bad. still plenty of days left but you just need to find some activity to pass time 

• Like 1

On 04/09/2020 at 18:17, Marium said:

Aoa All,

Alhumdolillah. I recieved my visa today Alhumdolillah. DOL was 05-June-2019 and Visa grant date is 03-September-2020. 

Alhumdolillah. Got my visa grant today

dol - 2 oct 2019

interview and doc request- 12 march 2020

visa grant- 11 sept 2020

• Congratulations 2

On 04/09/2020 at 18:17, Marium said:

Aoa All,

Alhumdolillah. I recieved my visa today Alhumdolillah. DOL was 05-June-2019 and Visa grant date is 03-September-2020. 

1 hour ago, Marium said:

Mashaa'allah congrats. Plz let me know if you find any flight. 

Thanks i will

On 26/03/2020 at 18:06, CAtoAdelaide said:

My wife got an interview call on 18-Mar-2020 from Islamabad. They asked for some info. Some of the items we have already provided. We applied 309/100 on 5-Oct-2019.

Regards

One of my friend lodged Subclass 309 visa on 13 March 201. RFI 15 November 2019. Later on 2 interviews. Visa Subclass 100 (PR) granted on 9 September 2020.

• Like 1

On 25/08/2020 at 15:41, AFGrambo said:

I applied 15 Oct 2018, my partner got a phone call interview march 2020 and requested more docs since then haven't heard anything

Any updates on your case since March?

Can I ask what were the docs they requested and Have you tried to follow up?

On 25/08/2020 at 15:41, AFGrambo said:

I applied 15 Oct 2018, my partner got a phone call interview march 2020 and requested more docs since then haven't heard anything

Is your partner from Afghanistan? did you apply from Dubai. Unfortunately I feel as though Dubai office was stopped processing applications since April. I think their only processing emergency application and older applications likes those applications that applied before 2018. 

Hi Folks, 

I got married in February and applied for spouse visa in May,2020. I am based in Aus and my misses is in Pak. My misses got the bio metrics collection letter soon after. However, due to the current scenarios home affairs has instructed to shut the bio metrics collection temporarily. I do not see any way to have the finger prints collected anywhere in Pak. not sure until when.

I have had a chat with immigration over the phone but does not look they are of any help. I was wondering if someone else in the same situation and any suggestions/recommendations to speed up the process? 

Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, alpha_g said:

Hi Folks, 

I got married in February and applied for spouse visa in May,2020. I am based in Aus and my misses is in Pak. My misses got the bio metrics collection letter soon after. However, due to the current scenarios home affairs has instructed to shut the bio metrics collection temporarily. I do not see any way to have the finger prints collected anywhere in Pak. not sure until when.

I have had a chat with immigration over the phone but does not look they are of any help. I was wondering if someone else in the same situation and any suggestions/recommendations to speed up the process? 

Thanks in advance!

its bit early in PK, I will call and check that for you soon brother, is ur Mrs in Lahore?

2 hours ago, Alina11 said:

Is your partner from Afghanistan? did you apply from Dubai. Unfortunately I feel as though Dubai office was stopped processing applications since April. I think their only processing emergency application and older applications likes those applications that applied before 2018. 

yeah she is from Afghanistan and processing in Dubai - I had a interview last week Monday btw asking general questions afterwards we got a request for more docs ie - health exam and my police check since they both were expired. they sounded positive inshallah I believe in it will come within a month 😄

1 hour ago, alpha_g said:

Hi Folks, 

Thanks in advance!

Same here 

Great News!!!!!!

My wife got 309 visa today.

DOL: 6-Oct-2019

Front loaded all docs except police certificate and medical.

Medical done on 14-Mar-2020

RFI & Interview on 17-Mar-2020

RFI about police certificates of applicant and sponsor and bank statement/salary slips of sponsor. There was an interview of about 6 min conforming all personal details.

Grant: 14-Sep-2020

Embassy: Islamabad Pakistan 
Applicant and sponsor both are Pakistanis

7 hours ago, AFGrambo said:

yeah she is from Afghanistan and processing in Dubai - I had a interview last week Monday btw asking general questions afterwards we got a request for more docs ie - health exam and my police check since they both were expired. they sounded positive inshallah I believe in it will come within a month 😄

My husband also applied from Afghanistan in April 2019. It’s really good to hear you got RFI and interview,  you give me hope. 🙏 I thought they where not processing visa from Dubai as I haven’t seen many grants for a while. Inshallah you receive your visa soon.