Guest pakistan

20 minutes ago, Kamila said:

Damn that's risky. Thanks for letting me know that. It is better to be aware of the consequences and I will confirm with my agent.

My partner faced so much trouble last time he wanted to get the visa. He had to go to kandahar to get it. I'm not too sure how the situation is like now. Honestly it shouldn't be that difficult but the officials making it harder and more expensive

Your Welcome and yeah unfortunately, I was lucky my brother in law had connections or else it would of taken 1 month for my wife to get a visa to Pakistan 😞

4 hours ago, Kamila said:

what happens if we miss on this letter? I mean if my partner can't get Pakistan visa by then, would we be able to get a second letter or I have to let my agent know so she can ask for extension?

My husband applied upfront but we have not heard anything, also biometric does not expire. They will not reject your application if you do not do biometric. If you don’t do it when you first lodge they will sent you a request to do biometric when they first look at your application

4 hours ago, AFGrambo said:

heya,

I thought you'd get a letter once you paid for the application, once I applied for my partner which she is in Afghanistan I got a letter saying she needs to do health exam and biometrics. I also believe if you don't do biometrics after I think its 1 month they won't accept because I applied for extension so my wife got enough time to go Pakistan. correct me if im wrong though my application was 2 years ago. could have changed 

best of luck champ 🙂

Hey, can I ask when did you apply? And has Dubai office got in contact with you about your application? 

32 minutes ago, Alina11 said:

Hey, can I ask when did you apply? And has Dubai office got in contact with you about your application? 

I applied 15 Oct 2018, my partner got a phone call interview march 2020 and requested more docs since then haven't heard anything

5 minutes ago, Mi mi said:

Hi All,

My partner has just been granted his permanent visa today. I got an email of grant an hour ago. May Allah grant your spouses visas soon inshallah to be united with your families. Amin.

Many many congrats. What was your DOL?

3 minutes ago, Mi mi said:

Hi All,

My partner has just been granted his permanent visa today. I got an email of grant an hour ago. May Allah grant your spouses visas soon inshallah to be united with your families. Amin.

Woww congratulations!! 

I can't believe. My agent just told me today that she has been told by immigration that they're not processing offshore applications as Australia does not allow international arrival. 

I keep imagining the day I have to let you guys know about my visa grant. I hope it is soon

5 minutes ago, Mi mi said:

Hi All,

Congratulations. 🎉, what office was your visa processed at? 

2 minutes ago, Kamila said:

Woww congratulations!! 

I can't believe. My agent just told me today that she has been told by immigration that they're not processing offshore applications as Australia does not allow international arrival. 

I keep imagining the day I have to let you guys know about my visa grant. I hope it is soon

They are processing partner visas, I have seen many grants from Pakistan and other countries on Facebook and this forum as well. I also messaged Department of immigration Dubai consultant and they replied back saying they are processing visas. 

10 minutes ago, Kamila said:

Woww congratulations!! 

Obviously not true. Our case officer had contacted us about a month ago or longer to get my partners documents updated so they’ve  working on cases. I hope you get it soon, I never thought our day would come. 

20 minutes ago, Kamila said:

Do you know why it took so long?

Immigration had actually made an incorrect decision on our case, deeming it as an invalid marriage. Our case was rejected and then we appealed it to the Appeals system and had the decision overturned. We waited over a year just for immigration to contact us for further documents to make a decision on our case. About 2-3 months ago my partner had received an interview from Immigration (I don’t remember the exact time). Last month we were contacted for updated identity documents and received the grant today Alhamdulilah.

25 minutes ago, Mi mi said:

Immigration had actually made an incorrect decision on our case, deeming it as an invalid marriage. Our case was rejected and then we appealed it to the Appeals system and had the decision overturned. We waited over a year just for immigration to contact us for further documents to make a decision on our case. About 2-3 months ago my partner had received an interview from Immigration (I don’t remember the exact time). Last month we were contacted for updated identity documents and received the grant today Alhamdulilah.

That’s very unfortunate. My husband also applied from Afghanistan, if you don’t mind me asking why did immigration deem your marriage as invalid? Did you make a mistake in your application? 

Edited by Alina11

7 hours ago, alilibra4 said:

Hi friends 

I don’t know why embassy want police certificate again again even during 1 month stay they want clearance 

They asked the same thing from us to include all the Visits to PK. btw when did you received email about this? 

On 25/08/2020 at 18:33, Mi mi said:

Hi ,

How long it took them to reject your case ??

If you don't mind asking , what was the reason of invalid marriage ? 

15 hours ago, Kamila said:

Hi,

Does anyone know if Afghan applicants can go to India to do the biometrics?

Pakistan's Visa centre is closed and I couldn't book appointment. Appreciate it if anyone had this experience to share

Thanks,

Your husband can go to any VFS centre to do biometric. But mostly afghan applicants choose Pakistan as it is easier. I think all VFS centres are currently closed due to the pandemic 

20 hours ago, Kamila said:

Hi,

Does anyone know if Afghan applicants can go to India to do the biometrics?

Pakistan's Visa centre is closed and I couldn't book appointment. Appreciate it if anyone had this experience to share

Thanks,

please contact the call centre via phone 0900 07860 email at infoauspk@vfshelpline.com to have the appointments booked

Edited by alilibra4

14 hours ago, Khudadad said:

Hello everyone

My dol submittion date was june 2019 and since then i haven't received any information or update about my case. Can anyone guide or suggest me what is going with my case.

What is detail of your case? Have you done medical exams are you apply through agent or yourself? can’t say anything until knows about you inbox me 

Hi All,

More than 7,000 signatures now. Keep it going and feel free to pass it onto others. 

Closing Date - 2nd September 

https://www.aph.gov.au/petition_list?id=EN1677

There seemed to be few media coverages over this topic as well. A good timing to voice it even more! 

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/affecting-our-ability-to-start-a-family-couples-waiting-to-settle-in-australia-20200830-p55ql2.html

Edited by AH123