Guest pakistan

9 hours ago, Quoll said:

Not sure about that - we have some folk on here who are returning to Perth people who cant get a G2G permit to fly into Perth at the moment.  I'd say Perth is tighter than a duck's proverbial.

So what i do now ?? Plz help what should i do I should cancel my flight??

Spouse can travel on visit visa. I suggest if anyone wants to apply one then apply Visitor visa family sponsored stream and apply travel exemption on the same day. I got visa in 11 days and I did not even have to provide Bio-metrics. 

12 hours ago, Marisawright said:

You need to apply for a special permit (called a G2G) to enter Western Australia. It’s unlikely you will be approved if you have no reason to visit Perth. 

If u don’t have such information plz don’t share it g2g permit is required for domestic travel

8 hours ago, Mike G said:

Read carefully they said if u are able to travel means if u dont need exemptions than you can travel and 309 doesn’t need exemptions 

You’d better tell @Aussiebird that then because she’s been struggling with the G2G and she’s a Perth girl.  It’s not the general exemption to enter Australia for which, as you say a 309 is not required to get an exemption but it’s WA controlling their border. 

10 hours ago, Quoll said:

You’d better tell @Aussiebird that then because she’s been struggling with the G2G and she’s a Perth girl.  It’s not the general exemption to enter Australia for which, as you say a 309 is not required to get an exemption but it’s WA controlling their border. 

No need for G2G pass 100% if anyone want travel than travel no need to worry inshallah im traveling i will update u 

On 04/08/2020 at 06:47, Ahmad256 said:

Hi, I am in Melbourne and I couldn't get direct flight to melbourne and first I was flight to Perth and for two weeks I was in quarantine and it is one week I came to melbourne. I am not sure if they allow interstate flights to melbourne anymore.

Ahmad is a good example he travel with out any pass 

I travelled 12th July to perth, and 27th to melbourne. Currently I think interstate travelling is banned to Victoria. If you stay in perth for 14 days you will be at quarantine and government will cover the cost. After 14 days u will be on ur own and average cost is 100 aud per day.

He travel on 18 July to perth than after 14 days qurtne he travel to Melbourne 

On 08/08/2020 at 09:01, Ahmad256 said:

I travelled 12th July to perth, and 27th to melbourne. Currently I think interstate travelling is banned to Victoria. If you stay in perth for 14 days you will be at quarantine and government will cover the cost. After 14 days u will be on ur own and average cost is 100 aud per day.

Victorian borders are open to all states. Victoria is not stopping interstate travel to Victoria. Only international arrivals cannot arrive in Victoria - so planes go to WA or SA or QLD. After you complete your quarantine in WA or any other state (apart from Vic), you can drive to victoria. Once in Victoria you then cannot travel anywhere unless you acquire permit from the state you want to travel to. Hope this makes sense

On 08/08/2020 at 09:01, Ahmad256 said:

. If you stay in perth for 14 days you will be at quarantine and government will cover the cost. 

Anyone arriving into hotel quarantine in Western Australia on or after 17th July is now required to pay.  The costs are here:

https://www.wa.gov.au/government/publications/paying-hotel-quarantine-wa-frequently-asked-questions

Just now, mnab said:

I received my 309 grant yesterday. Date of Lodgement was 5th June 2019. One RFI was requested and no interview was conducted. Processing office was Islamabad.

Many many congrats. Mine was also 5th June 2019. Recieved RFI on February 2020 but nothing heard after that. Plz pray for me too. 

12 hours ago, Marium said:

Many many congrats. Mine was also 5th June 2019. Recieved RFI on February 2020 but nothing heard after that. Plz pray for me too. 

Thank You! In Shaa Allah you will receive your visa soon. Yesterday, 2 people from end of May and one from June got visas. Yours should be next in line