Guest pakistan

Hi, I am in Melbourne and I couldn't get direct flight to melbourne and first I was flight to Perth and for two weeks I was in quarantine and it is one week I came to melbourne. I am not sure if they allow interstate flights to melbourne anymore.

Ahmad any planing for travel??? Coz idont know we can travel or not in this situation 

19 hours ago, Ahmad256 said:

Hi, I am in Melbourne and I couldn't get direct flight to melbourne and first I was flight to Perth and for two weeks I was in quarantine and it is one week I came to melbourne. I am not sure if they allow interstate flights to melbourne anymore.

Ok great can u please tell me how much was hotel expense and can i travel to perth

1 hour ago, mnab said:

I have noticed that Qatar has been cancelling a lot of flights. I have a ticket booked with emirates for 11th august and my seat is still confirmed. 

Oh ok but travel agent told me maybe emirates will be cancelled if Melbourne still lockdown . And now i book in emirates for perth . Perth is the best option now days

Edited by Mike G

1 hour ago, Mike G said:

Oh ok but travel agent told me maybe emirates will be cancelled if Melbourne still lockdown . And now i book in emirates for perth . Perth is the best option now days

Not sure about that - we have some folk on here who are returning to Perth people who cant get a G2G permit to fly into Perth at the moment.  I'd say Perth is tighter than a duck's proverbial.

2 hours ago, Mike G said:

You need to apply for a special permit (called a G2G) to enter Western Australia. It’s unlikely you will be approved if you have no reason to visit Perth. 

3 hours ago, mnab said:

I have noticed that Qatar has been cancelling a lot of flights. I have a ticket booked with emirates for 11th august and my seat is still confirmed. 

Hey,

Have you booked your ticket for Australia? When did you receive your visa grant?

Edited by Kamila

12 hours ago, Kamila said:

Hey,

Have you booked your ticket for Australia? When did you receive your visa grant?

i am still waiting for my 309 visa however, i got a visit visa for 6 months. so I am thinking whether to go or not