Guest pakistan

2 minutes ago, AH123 said:

Ive came across your past threads and glad to hear from you again! I think it is a good sign but having said that Id feel 100% until you receive in writing. I hope you will get it soon

I received an email after the phone call with the details. It’s been a longg wait

On 15/07/2020 at 12:50, AH123 said:

Hi Ifseh, It's very unlikely the Department will expedite your application because of these reasons as they see it every else going through similar experiences. If i was you, id remain with my husband as it is very uncertain when you can travel again. Being a male applicant and he never traveled before at all (it might come across as a question mark to the Department). They possibly doing extended checks on him. Also, you did not travel to visit him for a period of time, which did not strengthen your case. Id keep uploading your relationship evidences, based on what you said NO other concerns about your application. This is my opinion only. Sorry to sound negative but you have tried everything already by the look of it. Has the Department asked you for renewed PCC yet?

Hi AH123,

I am currently uploading my scans and my doctor has written a letter as well in regards to his application being processed so he can be with me throughout my pregnancy but its been 3 months now and I have not gotten a single response from the department. Usually they would reply my email in a few days but this time they just aren’t replying me at all. I take it that the department is closed but people are getting their visas granted so idk what’s going on here. My pregnancy currently is the biggest evidence I can give them about our relationship. Nope they haven’t asked for anything since his medical examination in March 2018. 🙁 

10 hours ago, Ifseh said:

Hi AH123,

I am currently uploading my scans and my doctor has written a letter as well in regards to his application being processed so he can be with me throughout my pregnancy but its been 3 months now and I have not gotten a single response from the department. Usually they would reply my email in a few days but this time they just aren’t replying me at all. I take it that the department is closed but people are getting their visas granted so idk what’s going on here. My pregnancy currently is the biggest evidence I can give them about our relationship. Nope they haven’t asked for anything since his medical examination in March 2018. 🙁 

I do feel for yours and husband's pain and how hard it has been. It's definitely not easy journey not knowing when it will end... I want to keep it realistic with you, not trying to make you feel worse. Unfortunately, the Department rarely ever moved on compassionate grounds although they dont stop people fr asking but in your case they see it as common, people get pregnant, families being separated and going through hardships. That's my honest opinion.

The positive note, they have not refused it after this long so there is hope. Keep uploading ongoing evidences, provide min 3 x 888 forms from each of you (fr family & friends) and personal statement from each of you around relationship household activities, financial, social and commitment. You might have done these already. Given it been so long with no updates, you could consider fill out FOI form (freedom of information) and go through every details, it might shed some light. It takes roughly a month to receive details. You can do this yourself or engage agent or lawyer to do this and get their advices on how best to address any concerns (if you noted any) to help your application. Again these are only my suggestions and you need to decide what's best for you. No lawyers or anyone can predict the outcome or timeline. All the best wishes and hope it helps you!

Edited by AH123

23 hours ago, Mi mi said:

Hi Everyone,

I’ve applied from Afghanistan for a spouse visa. Today I received a call from Dubai maybe an hour ago saying that they only require my updated passport as mine has expired. It’s been a long time since I applied.. so you guys think they will provide the visa soon?

Hi Mi Mi, 

Hopefully u will get ur visa soon !!! 

When did you apply ? 

Do you have their number ?? If u don't mind can u please share it 

Hi friends

I am the sponsor for my wife’s 309 visa. Yesterday I checked my immi account (Sponsor’s account) and find approved written infront of my name. But my wife’s account showing further assessment. Does any one has idea what it means? If my sponsorship has been approved how long its going to grant visa for my wife. 

Thanks and regards

B0BC8837-6607-414E-A03A-D64CFEF0A3D1.jpeg

53 minutes ago, CAtoAdelaide said:

Hi friends

I am the sponsor for my wife’s 309 visa. Yesterday I checked my immi account (Sponsor’s account) and find approved written infront of my name. But my wife’s account showing further assessment. Does any one has idea what it means? If my sponsorship has been approved how long its going to grant visa for my wife. 

Thanks and regards

B0BC8837-6607-414E-A03A-D64CFEF0A3D1.jpeg

Great news u get u r visa soon very soon inshallah 

On 20/07/2020 at 08:25, AH123 said:

I do feel for yours and husband's pain and how hard it has been. It's definitely not easy journey not knowing when it will end... I want to keep it realistic with you, not trying to make you feel worse. Unfortunately, the Department rarely ever moved on compassionate grounds although they dont stop people fr asking but in your case they see it as common, people get pregnant, families being separated and going through hardships. That's my honest opinion.

The positive note, they have not refused it after this long so there is hope. Keep uploading ongoing evidences, provide min 3 x 888 forms from each of you (fr family & friends) and personal statement from each of you around relationship household activities, financial, social and commitment. You might have done these already. Given it been so long with no updates, you could consider fill out FOI form (freedom of information) and go through every details, it might shed some light. It takes roughly a month to receive details. You can do this yourself or engage agent or lawyer to do this and get their advices on how best to address any concerns (if you noted any) to help your application. Again these are only my suggestions and you need to decide what's best for you. No lawyers or anyone can predict the outcome or timeline. All the best wishes and hope it helps you!

Thank you dear for your reply. 

You are correct about Department not moving on compassionate grounds as I can tell by now they are heartless. 

We had provided 2 x 888 forms and our own statements when we lodged my husband’s application. They never contacted anyone we mentioned but only interviewed me in March 2018 and then they disappeared. Nothing from then onwards. 

Ive had a look at the FOI form and I will be going ahead with it as it seems logical I request for details given its been so long. For now I’m waiting for flight back home, as soon as Im back I will engage with a lawyer, honestly im so done with the Department I want it over with already. 

Thanks again for your help. 

7 hours ago, Ssher said:

Hi guys, thanks to Allah Almighty my wife's Visa Grant letter has arrived 😊😊

So happy and pleased. Finally after 22 months

Wowww Mashallah! Congratulations! Please pray for us too. Inshallah we get to hear good news anytime soon