Guest pakistan

18 hours ago, alilibra4 said:

Hi 

our visa agent is very lazy we thinking direct contact to Islamabad office for visa grant bcz almost 14 months now ....what Are you recommend friends  ??? 

I emailed the Islamabad Office more than a month ago. They never bothered to reply. 

20 hours ago, Ssher said:

Hi Kamila

Documents that you need is marriage certificate original and translated version, wedding photos, gatherings photos of you two things like this. The police clearance he can get it from ministry of interior affairs in Kabul and they will send the result straight to Canberra. For health check and police clearance you have to wait at least one year after you have lodged you application because afghanistan applications takes longer and their expiry is one year. 

Good luck to both of you. 

Thanks Ssher.

Just wondering how many stat declaration did you submit from friends and families? How did you prove you support her financially? Do you just provide hawala details everytime you send money? Do you keep them updated regularly? I mean do  you send your conversation and video calls summary every now and then? Or whatever you submitted at the beginning should be enough?

13 hours ago, Donia said:

Hi,

I hope she gets her visa soon. What was the mistake ? 

yo,

the mistake was in her national ID (Taskkara) the person who wrote it miscalculated her date of birth. like they wrote her date of birth and said in the age of 5 they gave the wrong year which  made her 2 years younger than she is.

On 03/07/2020 at 04:39, Ifseh said:

Hi everyone, my husband’s application is under process since July 2017 and ive travelled in Nov 2019 from Australia to be here in Pakistan with him. Now we are expecting a baby and i’ve emailed department on June 1st about it and told them that I will go back soon and can’t travel alone now and be quarantined alone in hotel so if they can process my husband’s application but i’ve got no reply. 
From what I read here everyone is saying they only are working on emergency cases so I just don’t know how to let them know now that this is also emergency case. If anyone could suggest me something im really stressed and don’t know what to do. 

Are they not replying because the immigration centre in Pakistan is closed? I don’t think they will take my enquiry if i call, maybe I should try and call? 

Hi Ifseh, It's very unlikely the Department will expedite your application because of these reasons as they see it every else going through similar experiences. If i was you, id remain with my husband as it is very uncertain when you can travel again. Being a male applicant and he never traveled before at all (it might come across as a question mark to the Department). They possibly doing extended checks on him. Also, you did not travel to visit him for a period of time, which did not strengthen your case. Id keep uploading your relationship evidences, based on what you said NO other concerns about your application. This is my opinion only. Sorry to sound negative but you have tried everything already by the look of it. Has the Department asked you for renewed PCC yet?

9 hours ago, AFGrambo said:

yo,

the mistake was in her national ID (Taskkara) the person who wrote it miscalculated her date of birth. like they wrote her date of birth and said in the age of 5 they gave the wrong year which  made her 2 years younger than she is.

Thanks for sharing!!! 

I'm waiting from April 2019 and still no news and no email 😔😔. What they ask in the interview ?? 

hi friends

today we got email from islamabad office they want further information again. 

police clearance 

bank statement

proof of income

if working , evidence of employment

what you think almost 14 months now. our agent says provide these documents then within a week get good news insha Allah 

11 minutes ago, alilibra4 said:

hi friends

police clearance 

bank statement

proof of income

what you think almost 14 months now. our agent says provide these documents then within a week get good news insha Allah 

Inshaa'allah inshaa'Allah you will soon get your visa. Haven't you provided police clearance before? Or it was expire?

Please pray for us too. May we all get our visas soon. 

14 hours ago, alilibra4 said:

hi friends

police clearance 

bank statement

proof of income

I hope you get your visa soon Ameen. Please inform us when you do.

My case officer asked me for police clearance and bank statement in April 2020 and I have not heard anything from them yet. 

• Thanks 1

On 15/07/2020 at 06:01, Kamila said:

Thanks Ssher.

Just wondering how many stat declaration did you submit from friends and families? How did you prove you support her financially? Do you just provide hawala details everytime you send money? Do you keep them updated regularly? I mean do  you send your conversation and video calls summary every now and then? Or whatever you submitted at the beginning should be enough?

Hi

Stat declaration or form 888, I submitted only two. It had to be  from someone who was an Australian citizen and also knew both of us. You should not send hawala details that is an illegal way of sending money overseas lol. I used Western Union to send money and uploaded the receipt. You have to constantly send them updates, things like WhatsApp or messenger call or text screen shots. Until your case is assessed you can keep on uploading evidence of relationship. And also not sure if you have already done this or not. Yourself and your husband need to write a personal relationship statuary declaration. 

15 minutes ago, Ssher said:

Hi

Stat declaration or form 888, I submitted only two. It had to be  from someone who was an Australian citizen and also knew both of us. You should not send hawala details that is an illegal way of sending money overseas lol. I used Western Union to send money and uploaded the receipt. You have to constantly send them updates, things like WhatsApp or messenger call or text screen shots. Until your case is assessed you can keep on uploading evidence of relationship. And also not sure if you have already done this or not. Yourself and your husband need to write a personal relationship statuary declaration. 

Hi,

Yeah, we have provided our statement and two 888 forms. How come Hawala is illegal? It is also the same as western union. I had to send money to Jaghori not Kabul, not sure if western union does it.

I have not sent our conversation yet as my agent said i need to download rather than take screenshots but I struggle to download from Messenger. It is 4 months now since we applied but yet we have not been assigned any CO.

Thanks,

8 hours ago, Kamila said:

Hi,

Yeah, we have provided our statement and two 888 forms. How come Hawala is illegal? It is also the same as western union. I had to send money to Jaghori not Kabul, not sure if western union does it.

I have not sent our conversation yet as my agent said i need to download rather than take screenshots but I struggle to download from Messenger. It is 4 months now since we applied but yet we have not been assigned any CO.

Thanks,

U have long journey wait be patient 

32 minutes ago, alilibra4 said:

After s56 (request for information more) how long more wait?

32 minutes ago, alilibra4 said:

After s56 (request for information more) how long more wait?

I had my interview and s56 on 12th march 2020 still waiting 

Edited by Ausdd
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ausdd said:

I had my interview and s56 on 12th march 2020 still waiting 

After i had an interview and document request on 12th march 2020 that was the beginning of covid 19 and i assume that stoped the visa grants for some time which is not the case anymore as i can see some people getting visas here.

Hopefully you don't wait long and get your visa soon.

Edited by Ausdd

1 hour ago, Ausdd said:

After i had an interview and document request on 12th march 2020 that was the beginning of covid 19 and i assume that stoped the visa grants for some time which is not the case anymore as i can see some people getting visas here.

Hopefully you don't wait long and get your visa soon.

Yea my interview was in 26 april 2020 and visa grant in july

On 16/07/2020 at 06:57, Kamila said:

Hi,

Thanks,

Hi

Hawalah is illegal for for large sums of money. Small amounts dose not matter. As long as there are Banks in Jagori there should be Western Union services as well. Or he can pickup the funds from Ghazni. Western Union is more recognizable and international way of sending money. About the communication, from now on contact through WhatsApp you can take screen shot of the date, time, duration of call all in one screen. You have to be patient. You won't be assigned CO until they have decided to give you a call for interview. 

Hi Everyone,

I’ve applied from Afghanistan for a spouse visa. Today I received a call from Dubai maybe an hour ago saying that they only require my updated passport as mine has expired. It’s been a long time since I applied.. so you guys think they will provide the visa soon?

2 hours ago, Mi mi said:

Hi Everyone,

I’ve applied from Afghanistan for a spouse visa. Today I received a call from Dubai maybe an hour ago saying that they only require my updated passport as mine has expired. It’s been a long time since I applied.. so you guys think they will provide the visa soon?

Ive came across your past threads and glad to hear from you again! I think it is a good sign but having said that Id feel 100% until you receive in writing. I hope you will get it soon