Guest pakistan

2 hours ago, Ausdd said:

Hi Mike g congratulations

could you plz tell us if there is a final date attached to your Visa  for entry to australia

is your last entry date same as your medical or police check expiry date ?

No it is not based on medical and police clearance expiry dates. I have one year to enter Australia counting based on my visa granting date.

Thanks for the reply ahmad
just to confirm the one year entry is the expiry date of your medical or police check ?

17 minutes ago, Ahmad256 said:

No it is not based on medical and police clearance expiry dates. I have one year to enter Australia counting based on my visa granting date.

Thanks for the reply all clear now have a good one.

7 hours ago, Ausdd said:
10 hours ago, Ausdd said:

Hi Mike g congratulations

could you plz tell us if there is a final date attached to your Visa  for entry to australia

is your last entry date same as your medical or police check expiry date ?

One year from granted date and my medical and police chech already expire

On 09/07/2020 at 20:51, Mike G said:

Hello guys Alhamdullah today i got my visa 😍

Congratulations bro 👍👍

That's good new. We applied Oct 2018 and had interview March 2020 but nothing after that. Hopefully we hear a good news too. It has been 22 months now 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ssher said:

Congratulations bro 👍👍

That's good new. We applied Oct 2018 and had interview March 2020 but nothing after that. Hopefully we hear a good news too. It has been 22 months now 

Thanks man . Why ?? Timeline is 14 to 16 months for partners visa . U r case is complicated ? Did u something wrong?

Edited by Mike G

1 hour ago, Mike G said:

Thanks man . Why ?? Timeline is 14 to 16 months for partners visa . U r case is complicated ? Did u something wrong?

Haven't done anything wrong but our case is from afghanistan. I think these HR countries go through the 10% category. 90% 14 to 16 months. But our interview was done in mid March this year.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Ssher said:

Congratulations bro 👍👍

Hi Ssher,

If You don't mind, could please share what they asked you during interview? 

15 hours ago, Ssher said:

Haven't done anything wrong but our case is from afghanistan. I think these HR countries go through the 10% category. 90% 14 to 16 months. But our interview was done in mid March this year.

Hi Ssher,

Could you please let us know what documents did you supply? Did you get your Police check from Afghanistan? How about medical cert? Did they ask for it or you provided it beforhand? My partner is struggling to get his police clearance from Afghanistan

2 hours ago, Kamila said:

Hi Ssher,

Could you please let us know what documents did you supply? Did you get your Police check from Afghanistan? How about medical cert? Did they ask for it or you provided it beforhand? My partner is struggling to get his police clearance from Afghanistan

Hi Kamila

Documents that you need is marriage certificate original and translated version, wedding photos, gatherings photos of you two things like this. The police clearance he can get it from ministry of interior affairs in Kabul and they will send the result straight to Canberra. For health check and police clearance you have to wait at least one year after you have lodged you application because afghanistan applications takes longer and their expiry is one year. 

Good luck to both of you. 

13 hours ago, Donia said:

Hi Ssher,

If You don't mind, could please share what they asked you during interview? 

Hi, the first questions were her date of birth, my date of birth (the sponsor). Where she lives. Date of marriage. How long we have been married, where did we get married, how many guests attended the wedding. How dose she get financial support from me. These are the basic questions that you must get it  right. They ask the same question over and over to see if they get the same answer.

Hey All,

Iv been a quiet Member for a while now.

I applied for Partner visa 301 for my wife in Afghanistan Kabul

My Dol is 15 oct 2018 summit all docs/biometrics in Feb

My partner had her interview in march, there was more doc request after a simple mistake. 

submitted the docs the next day.

waiting since been. been total 22 Months of waiting... -.- 

8 hours ago, AFGrambo said:

Hey All,

Iv been a quiet Member for a while now.

I applied for Partner visa 301 for my wife in Afghanistan Kabul

My Dol is 15 oct 2018 summit all docs/biometrics in Feb

My partner had her interview in march, there was more doc request after a simple mistake. 

submitted the docs the next day.

waiting since been. been total 22 Months of waiting... -.- 

Hi,

I hope she gets her visa soon. What was the mistake ? 

59 minutes ago, alilibra4 said:

Hi 

our visa agent is very lazy we thinking direct contact to Islamabad office for visa grant bcz almost 14 months now ....what Are you recommend friends  ??? 

Send them email and ask for help