Guest pakistan

Hi,

Does anyone know the department's policy for partner visa holders whose initial entry date is due but they cannot travel due to COVID-19 restrictions.

I know that they are allowed to travel but it's just that the flights have not been available for quite some time.

2 minutes ago, 2_Be_Aussie said:

Hi,

Does anyone know the department's policy for partner visa holders whose initial entry date is due but they cannot travel due to COVID-19 restrictions.

I know that they are allowed to travel but it's just that the flights have not been available for quite some time.

Flights are available at Qatar Airways from Pakistan to Australia. 

Have you got your Visa?

8 hours ago, 2_Be_Aussie said:

Hi,

Before you make your own decisions 1st ask department I think once visa granted then you have to do initial entry must 😉 .... which day your visa granted and what is your day of initial entry ?