Guest pakistan

Just now, Banu said:

I have lodged my application on  October 23 2019 will my visa will be impact of covid -19 it has been all most 6 months and i have no notification through my agent bcuz he has to do (WFH) and i know that partner visas cannot be imported through immi account. 

It’s prospective marriage visa

14 hours ago, Banu said:

I have lodged my application on  October 23 2019 will my visa will be impact of covid -19 it has been all most 6 months and i have no notification through my agent bcuz he has to do (WFH) and i know that partner visas cannot be imported through immi account. 

Hi Banu. I applied in June 2019 and have not received my visa or any notification yet. There are people here who have applied in May 2019 and they have not received their visas either. I believe covid19 is definitely affecting the visa process. My agent also said that this will probably delay the visas. 

3 hours ago, Ssher said:

12th of March 

3 hours ago, mnab said:

Hi Banu. I applied in June 2019 and have not received my visa or any notification yet. There are people here who have applied in May 2019 and they have not received their visas either. I believe covid19 is definitely affecting the visa process. My agent also said that this will probably delay the visas. 

What type of visa u have been applied 

7 minutes ago, mnab said:

I have applied for partner visa

As travel restrictions are not for spouses or defacto parter so may be they process our visas   In this circumstances too.

and more likely students visa work visa will not be granted more in no like earlier becuz thy need less no of people in their country so thy may grant only family visas I hope so. 

EC0F4E34-3A4C-4341-8C87-89E4F9CF813E.png

14 hours ago, Khalid said:

Yes your right i know two people from 2017 they got their visa in 6months. when you applied? And which country? 

I applied from Iran in April 2019 and my husband did biometric and health check in May !!!  After that no news from immgeration.  

19 hours ago, Banu said:

I applied in April 2019 for partner visa ... .no news ☹