Guest pakistan

4 hours ago, Ssher said:

Beginning of October 2018

Hello Ssher, what they ask her in a interview because im waiting for my interview, i applied in November 2018 i hope my interview will come soon!!

Edited by Khalid

On 07/04/2020 at 17:58, Khalid said:

Hello Ssher, what they ask her in a interview because im waiting for my interview, i applied in November 2018 i hope my interview will come soon!!

Hi, the first questions were her date of birth, my date of birth (the sponsor). Where she lives. Date of marriage. How long we have been married, where did we get married, how many guests attended the wedding. How dose she get financial support. These are the basic questions that she must get right. They ask the same question over and over to see if they get the same answer. She should get the interview call soon.

Hope everything goes well with your case.

24 minutes ago, Ssher said:

Hi, the first questions were her date of birth, my date of birth (the sponsor). Where she lives. Date of marriage. How long we have been married, where did we get married, how many guests attended the wedding. How dose she get financial support. These are the basic questions that she must get right. They ask the same question over and over to see if they get the same answer. She should get the interview call soon.

Thanks for share it.

16 hours ago, Ssher said:

When wAs interview done??

On 07/04/2020 at 19:58, Khalid said:

I don't think anyone receive call at this time ☹☹ 

3 hours ago, Khalid said:

Hi 

its very long waiting, did you send email or contact with them, and why you done your medical and biometric now, 

Not contact with them

its not my fault, they sent me an email in 14th January to do your biometric and medical and i have done in 28th January.

please pray for me 🙏🏻 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, M’had said:

Not contact with them

its not my fault, they sent me an email in 14th January to do your biometric and medical and i have done in 28th January.

please pray for me 🙏🏻 

I hope u get call from immgeration soon 🙏🙏. Some People in 2017 used to get their visa from Afghanistan within 6 months to one year !!! I don't know why it's long wait for you !!! 

13 minutes ago, Donia said:

I hope u get call from immgeration soon 🙏🙏. Some People in 2017 used to get their visa from Afghanistan within 6 months to one year !!! I don't know why it's long wait for you !!! 

Yes your right i know two people from 2017 they got their visa in 6months. when you applied? And which country? 

6 hours ago, M’had said:

Not contact with them

please pray for me 🙏🏻 

InshaAllah you will get a call from them, they give timeline between 14 to20 months its mean during this period they should finalize your case. But look your case you are now on 28 months, did you applied throw immi account? Did you talk to any lawyer? 

2 hours ago, Khalid said:

InshaAllah you will get a call from them, they give timeline between 14 to20 months its mean during this period they should finalize your case. But look your case you are now on 28 months, did you applied throw immi account? Did you talk to any lawyer? 

Thanks Khalid.

No i’ve Not applied from immi account

directly they contact me with yahoo mail.

E/1 say me just wait and be patient 

3 hours ago, Donia said:

Thanks Donia.

Its my hell chance that i wait 28 month and i hope get my Visa as soon as possible...

I have lodged my application on  October 23 2019 will my visa will be impact of covid -19 it has been all most 6 months and i have no notification through my agent bcuz he has to do (WFH) and i know that partner visas cannot be imported through immi account.