Guest pakistan

7 hours ago, Mike G said:

Co contact me and ask for old passport copy and Saudi airport exit page copy don’t know whats going on

I think that is not such a big deal and is just their procedure. Old passports and entry exit stamps are mostly required for all kind of visas. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mnab said:

I think that is not such a big deal and is just their procedure. Old passports and entry exit stamps are mostly required for all kind of visas. 

Ok thanks  but they call direct from embassy so thats why I worried 😟 

Edited by Mike G

On 26/02/2020 at 13:39, Alina11 said:

Send the department of immigration a letter stating your pregnant and also test results to prove your pregnancy. Also you said you have been waiting for over 2 years for your husbands  309 visa. Do you know why the long delay as most 309 visas as processed in less than 2 years. Have you complained to the department or talked to a lawyer? 

Dear I have complained but they keep saying it takes time to finalise & we can not guarantee a timeframe for everyone. I haven’t spoken to a lawyer as a friend of mine who lodged her application through lawyer said that at this point even a lawyer can’t help much since the department isn’t saying there’s something wrong, they’re only taking time to process the application. just very confused as to why it’s taken us this long. 

Hi everyone,

I am currently offshore in Pakistan while waiting for Partner Visa 309. Meanwhile, I am planning to apply for a visitor’s visa for Australia. However, we are in the dilemma of choosing the Visitor Visa ( Tourist Stream ) or Family Sponsored Visitor Visa.

Could I get some advice on the following questions:

1: Does Family-Sponsored Visitor Visa have a greater duration of stay than the Visitor Visa (Tourist Stream) ?

2: Which one has a higher chance of being granted? Family-Sponsored Visitor Visa OR  Tourist Stream

Thanks for your help.

Hi Daniyah,

Thanks for asking this question, we also have applied for a spouse visa from Pakistan. Date lodged  (24th Jan'20), all documents front-loaded.

We later decided to apply for my wife's tourist visa 600 as I was traveling back to Australia after spending 2 months in Pakistan for our wedding. But unfortunately, the visit visa was refused stating that my wife doesn't have enough benefits to return back to Pakistan after the expiry of tourist visa, despite of the fact that we mentioned that the offshore spouse visa is already lodged and provided affidavits that she will return in due period of time after our planned tourist activities.

Now i myself in a dilemma of what to do next...

Thanks 

Hi M.muhammad,

Thanks for the reply. I would be grateful if you can guide on queries below which will help alot.

1. Did you apply through agent for the tourist visa?
  2. Is your wife employed somewhere?
  3. What were the documents you submitted for the tourist visa?
  4. For how many days/months you requested the visa for?
  5. In how many days you got the response?

Many thanks

15 minutes ago, Daniyah said:

Hi M.muhammad,

Thanks for the reply. I would be grateful if you can guide on queries below which will help alot.

Many thanks

1. Applied myself- no agent.

2. She was working at that time but not anymore (supplied the employment letter as well) but the CO replied that the financial benefits of living in Australia with your partner doing a professional job outweigh the financial stability of Pakistan.

3. Its a huge list, provided all the docs related to our relationships, banks statements her and mine, wedding / social photos , planned tourist activities, affidavits stating that she will return back after the expiry of the visa.

4. Requested for 6 months.

5. 5-6 working days after I got the medical and biometrics done.

22 minutes ago, Daniyah said:

Hi M.muhammad,

Many thanks

Could you please update, when did you applied for the spouse visa? I also have one question from the members that can I Sponsor my wife under family-sponsored visit visa beside i have already sponsored my wife for Spouse visa (309/100).

Daniyah, I had applied visit visa too but it was rejected. I have been to Australia before and I mentioned that I returned back within the time stated in visa.
However, they simply say that since my husband is there, I do not have enough reason to return to Pakistan. 

15 hours ago, Daniyah said:

M.Muhammad and mnab,

thanks for sharing the info, helps alot. Its sad that they are denying visa like this.

Other members,

Anyone who has been successful in getting visitor visa after 309 kindly comment? Would be grateful.

Suggest you apply Sponsored Visitors visa, sponsored visitors visa have an approval rate of 80 percent and chances of success are very high as sponsor provides confirmation the applicant will abide by the visa rules. The process is same , infact its the same application if you apply through immi account only have to select Sponsored visa type and provide additional documents.

3 hours ago, Amjad said:

Suggest you apply Sponsored Visitors visa, sponsored visitors visa have an approval rate of 80 percent and chances of success are very high as sponsor provides confirmation the applicant will abide by the visa rules. The process is same , infact its the same application if you apply through immi account only have to select Sponsored visa type and provide additional documents.

Thank you so much. What are the additional documents to be provided?

Any checklist of documents for Sponsored Stream for applying from Pakistan? on vfs website, there is checklist for Tourist visa only.

3 hours ago, Amjad said:

Thanks, Just need to reconfirm. Is it okay to sponsor both Visitor visa as well as the 309/100 category at the same time? Is there any limitation on being sponsoring more than one visa for the same individual (in my case, its my wife). Any issues i might come across for the permanent visa if the visit visa is granted for a sponsored category? 

Help is highly appreciated.

27 minutes ago, Daniyah said:

Any checklist of documents for Sponsored Stream for applying from Pakistan? on vfs website, there is checklist for Tourist visa only.

Daniyah, What is your application time line? When did you lodged the 309 application?

7 hours ago, Daniyah said:

7 hours ago, Daniyah said:

Basically its the same application. Sponsor has to submit from 1149  on behalf of the applicant along with any documents that proof financially the sponsor has sufficient funds that can be  Sponsor bank Account statement, Salary slips, tax returns, proof of accomodation etc.

Below are the docs that can be provided by sponsor.

Invitation letter from sponsor stating 

I declare that:

·       I will be covering all the costs associated with their stay here in Australia including accommodation, travel and food and have provided the Form 1149 for the visa application

·       Applicant will be staying with me for the duration of their stay on the address provided below.

·       Sponsor to  take full responsibly and assure the department of immigration that applicant  will be returning back within the visa validity duration

Enclosing the following documents for your consideration

·       Proof of Australian Permanent Resident/Citizenship( Passport, Medicare, Permanent Residency Visa and Driving License)

·        Salary Slips, Bank Statement, Tax Return documents and Form 1149

·       Proof of Accommodation (Rent Transactions, Utility Bill)

Its more convenient to apply via immi account , the sponsor can submit the sponsored tourist visa through immi account, its all online, applicant only needs to for biometric and medical in Islamabad