Guest pakistan

2 hours ago, Aussiebird said:

Visa 309/100 granted last night!!!

DOL: 24 May 2019 London.

No RFI

No Agent.

So, so happy and excited for our future in Australia.

Lots of luck to those who are still waiting, it will happen!

Xxx

Congratulation man happy for u

Hi there,

Just wanted to let people know about our timeline for the de facto visa as we have been checking this website a lot for reassurance! 

DOL: 8/06/19 - front loaded with everything included: medical, police checks, all evidence etc 

Approved: 5/2/20 

We heard nothing between those two dates. We applied from London, but my partner has been in Australia on a working holiday visa since September. The visa application can still be processed while you are in the country, just as an FYI. This was something that we weren't sure about! 

Best of luck to everyone! 

On 31/01/2020 at 01:41, C-J said:

Hi Sarah, 

Your timeline sounds similar to mine, my husband the applicant just got through the RFI a couple of days ago. On there was police checks for him and sonship form. I was surprised that they didn't require me the sponsor to do police checks. When you got requested to do yours the AFP, did they only require you do Australian police checks? And is this because you haven't lived anywhere else for longer than 12 months? 

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply! They didn't actually request for sponsor's police checks. I just provided AFP myself - because I noticed that some people, after applicant got request for PCC, a month later sponsor also got PCC request. So I decided to upload it myself just incase, to reduce wait times.

But yeah, the only reason I provided only AFP is because I haven't stayed anywhere else for longer than 12 months.

If the cost for all of your police checks isn't much, I would get the process started just incase.  As I have seen sponsors do get asked for AFP, but I don't know if all sponsors do.

10 hours ago, inno_pearl said:

Alhumdulilah.. got our visa today

DOL: 17 April 2019

RFI (1): 12 Dec 2019

RFI(2): 16 Jan 2020

Grant: 06 Feb 2020

Hi,

Many congratulations to you. Are you or the applicant from Pakistan?

Was a separate PCC asked for a temporary and permanent address or just the one for the permanent address?

4 hours ago, Mohsen.rbn said:

hey,

do you guys uploaded form 1221 for the applicant?

What about form 80 for the sponsor? I saw a place to upload this form on sponsor page.

I also got my Biometric and Health check request right after i lodged the application. 

we uploaded both forms.. actullay we didn't do medical before ,we added an additional applicant (our daughter) in october 2019.. so they requested medical and biometrics for both of us

On 22/01/2020 at 22:16, Sarah Bee said:

GUYS!!! Alhamdulillah my husband got his visa today.

DOL: 14 April 2019

RFI: medical and PCC (applicant) 10 Dec 2019. Uploaded by 18 Dec 2019. Also uploaded sponsor's police check (AFP) 20 Dec 2019.

309 granted 22/01/2020. He's been given 1 year to arrive in Australia.

No interview.

Married since December 2018. No kids. First marriage for both of us. Processed in Islamabad AHC.

I pray that all of you get your visas very soon inshaAllah 🙂

Hi sarah, 

Congratulations 🙂

I applied in April 2019 aswell but no news from immgeration .

How did you receive RFI? 

5 hours ago, Ahsanali said:

Salam Guys 

Just wanted to know , for the wedding date what should I put down .

Nikkah date or the actual date of the wedding 

You need To put actual married date and in you statment write engagement date write how u engage and married

hi Everyone,

my husband got his 100 subclass visa today . We got auto generated email from Immi that his PR visa has been granted . 
it’s all took 1 year 

100 submitted on Somewhere in feb 2019 

more doc requested on 14 jan 2020.

just AFP 

submitted AFP on 5 feb 2020 and today got grant .

best of luck everyone . 

2 minutes ago, Komalami said:

hi Everyone,

my husband got his 100 subclass visa today . We got auto generated email from Immi that his PR visa has been granted . 
it’s all took 1 year 

100 submitted on Somewhere in feb 2019 

more doc requested on 14 jan 2020.

just AFP 

submitted AFP on 5 feb 2020 and today got grant .

best of luck everyone . 

Many congrats. 

Your husband got Subclass 100 visa? You have kids?

On 01/02/2020 at 22:08, Aussiebird said:

Ah ok.  I have been approved as sponsor now as checked status on Immi, so its looking hopeful!

Hi mate are you trying to tell me that the sponsorship approval legislation on partner visa is now in effect ?

I am planning of lodging in a week time , I need to get confirmation as I need to fly out for couple of days with my partner ,lodge the application and then fly back in Aussie.

your response will be greatly appreciated.