Guest pakistan

On 24/01/2020 at 16:06, S Rafi said:

Hi Sarah,

Congratulations. Just want to know, did you provided Pakistani PCC as well or just the AFP. I applied for 309 for my wife and DOL is 15 March. She did the medical and biometrics in April still waiting. The PCC will expire soon and if expires, do I need to provide updated PCC.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you!

I didn't provide Pakistani PCC for myself. Only AFP. Pakistani PCC was only provided for my husband (applicant).

Edited by Sarah Bee

Looking at this forum, is really helping! 

I have a couple of questions! A bit about me, recently got married in Karachi in Jan 2020. I am in the process of applying. I am an Australian citizen by birth while my husband is Pakistani. It is somewhat an arrange marriage, actually we are cousins.

Whenever we visitor Pakistan we have a couple of photos together in a group setting, but this 

We don’t have that much evidence together as everything happened so fast as I had to join back at work. 

The evidence that we have is we attended a wedding together, went out with family and some selfies. Due to religious reasons we had decided to communicate thoroughly after the Nikkah, and we only have WhatsApp messages and phone call screen shots. So basically only 1 month of communication at the moment 

As it was a Nikkah (marriage) we are not living together as I had to come back for work purposes. 

We don’t have any bank account together as I couldn’t open one bing a foreign citizen.

when do you think it’s a good time to apply.

What else evidence will use in my case? 

On 22/01/2020 at 16:16, Sarah Bee said:

GUYS!!! Alhamdulillah my husband got his visa today.

DOL: 14 April 2019

RFI: medical and PCC (applicant) 10 Dec 2019. Uploaded by 18 Dec 2019. Also uploaded sponsor's police check (AFP) 20 Dec 2019.

309 granted 22/01/2020. He's been given 1 year to arrive in Australia.

No interview.

Married since December 2018. No kids. First marriage for both of us. Processed in Islamabad AHC.

I pray that all of you get your visas very soon inshaAllah 🙂

Congratulations pray for us please

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

On 20/01/2020 at 23:35, Mike G said:

Dol 23 may 2019

nothing heard from embassy don’t know what’s going on 

We lodged the same date too and not heard a thing, no RFI either.  I'm assuming that if they do not need to contact us or ask for for information, then the application is straight forward and should be granted soon? Either that or it's not been looked at yet?

4 hours ago, Aussiebird said:

We lodged the same date too and not heard a thing, no RFI either.  I'm assuming that if they do not need to contact us or ask for for information, then the application is straight forward and should be granted soon? Either that or it's not been looked at yet?

I got RFI last Friday ask for more documents 

Hey guys

I'm trying to seek some advise. 

We applied on 5th May 2019, RFI 28th January 2020. 

In the request was the police checks for applicant and the sponsors application form - can't believe we missed this! 

I was just wondering is not every sponsor required to do the police checks? Has anyone else been approved and not had their sponsor do the police checks? My only concern is we submit the RFI, and then we get a second one asking for my (the sponsor) police checks. Ive lived in a few countries and one of them been the united arab of emirates, and I know their police check system is so slow on average 3 months to get the certificate once submitting and this is if you do it in person in Dubai. Am I better getting a head start and doing this now. Or if its the case not all sponsors get requested to do the police checks, is it best to wait and hope they don't request this? 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

And Good Luck to everyone 🙂 

On 21/01/2020 at 12:35, Sarah Bee said:

Based on the trend I've been seeing from some of the other people's timelines here, including my husband's, you could potentially get some correspondence any day now hopefully.

My husband's visa was lodged 14 April 2019 and we got RFI (medical and PCC) on 10 Dec. Uploaded by 18 Dec. Also uploaded my (sponsor) AFP check on 20 Dec. Haven't heard anything yet.

Hi Sarah, 

Your timeline sounds similar to mine, my husband the applicant just got through the RFI a couple of days ago. On there was police checks for him and sonship form. I was surprised that they didn't require me the sponsor to do police checks. When you got requested to do yours the AFP, did they only require you do Australian police checks? And is this because you haven't lived anywhere else for longer than 12 months? 

On 28/01/2020 at 16:04, Ssmiiles said:

Looking at this forum, is really helping! 

I have a couple of questions! A bit about me, recently got married in Karachi in Jan 2020. I am in the process of applying. I am an Australian citizen by birth while my husband is Pakistani. It is somewhat an arrange marriage, actually we are cousins.

Whenever we visitor Pakistan we have a couple of photos together in a group setting, but this 

We don’t have that much evidence together as everything happened so fast as I had to join back at work. 

The evidence that we have is we attended a wedding together, went out with family and some selfies. Due to religious reasons we had decided to communicate thoroughly after the Nikkah, and we only have WhatsApp messages and phone call screen shots. So basically only 1 month of communication at the moment 

As it was a Nikkah (marriage) we are not living together as I had to come back for work purposes. 

We don’t have any bank account together as I couldn’t open one bing a foreign citizen.

when do you think it’s a good time to apply.

What else evidence will use in my case? 

Apply right now fast coz doesn’t matter much evidence. Start imo chating and calls imo is good for download history . And process time is very long so don’t worry you will collect many evidence in process time

On 31/01/2020 at 03:53, Mike G said:

Apply right now fast coz doesn’t matter much evidence. Start imo chating and calls imo is good for download history . And process time is very long so don’t worry you will collect many evidence in process time

Thank You for your advice really appreciate it 

6 hours ago, Aussiebird said:

At least you know that the application is being looked at.  Great news.  Can I ask how many of the upload slots you have used out of the 100 allowed?  My partner has used 98!!

Thanks . I don’t remember exactly but I think 93 or 95