Guest pakistan

Hello guys!

I needed a bit of advice I lodged my partner visa application on 15th Jan 2019 for my wife 309/100 and I am currently on Australian PR. We have been married for over a year now got married in Nov 2018.During this time I visited my wife in Pakistan back in March and then invited her on shore on a family sponsored visit visa in July which was valid for months. She stayed here with me from July- Oct. On 5th October we wife got a call from immigration(AHC Islamabad) while my wife was in Australia and she was interviewed the normal spouse interview that happens in which they asked her about her name,DOB,my name ,DOB, marriage date, our future plans,our daily routines etc. After her interview I the sponsor got an RFI for online form 40sp and my updated PCC's.....I fulfilled all requirements and submitted all documents on 20th October....My wife returned back to Pakistan in end of october.....I then re visited her in December 2019 and flew back in January........... then on 10th January my wife again got a follow up interview call from the AHC in which they said that there is an allegation against you and your husband that your relationship is not genuine and continuing(and that is the reason why your case is suffering delays ......like normal applications in our home country get processed in 8-12 months) .....is this claim true? My wife answered that this claim is baseless and definitely there's no truth in it  giving all reasons that how she and I have constantly been in touch and visited each other throughout the year and plus we have over 400 photos us together uploaded on our immi account with friends,family of get togethers,social events,birthdays and what not both in Australia and Pakistan with proper dates and even all our wedding pictures. The interviewer assured my wife that yes I have seen all these proofs and we don't really give weightage to these allegations we just wanted to here about your stance....After a gap of 2 hours I also got a call from the AHC and was asked similar questions about our relationship in specific,routines, where my wife is living currently , how I would describe my relationship in one sentence,our future plans etc.

Has anyone ever been in a situation similar to ours where someone has levied an allegation against their application and if so then how long did the case took to process? Does anyone have any idea that how long will I have to wait more either for a grant or ultimate refusal even though I believe that we have sufficient proof on our application that our relationship is genuine and continuing(We even purchased a family car,a home on rent in Melbourne, furniture and attached all utility bills of the 3 months me wife was living with me in Australia, bank statements of all the transfers I made when she's in Pakistan,shopping receipts, trips we went on,travel itineraries,and bank statement of our joint account in Australia). Any advice or help will be highly appreciated as both me and my wife are extremely devastated after these interview calls even though no decision has been made on our application but such false accusations on such a genuine relationship are heart breaking. 😞 😞 

6 hours ago, danny45 said:

Hello guys!

I needed a bit of advice I lodged my partner visa application on 15th Jan 2019 for my wife 309/100 and I am currently on Australian PR. We have been married for over a year now got married in Nov 2018.During this time I visited my wife in Pakistan back in March and then invited her on shore on a family sponsored visit visa in July which was valid for months. She stayed here with me from July- Oct. On 5th October we wife got a call from immigration(AHC Islamabad) while my wife was in Australia and she was interviewed the normal spouse interview that happens in which they asked her about her name,DOB,my name ,DOB, marriage date, our future plans,our daily routines etc. After her interview I the sponsor got an RFI for online form 40sp and my updated PCC's.....I fulfilled all requirements and submitted all documents on 20th October....My wife returned back to Pakistan in end of october.....I then re visited her in December 2019 and flew back in January........... then on 10th January my wife again got a follow up interview call from the AHC in which they said that there is an allegation against you and your husband that your relationship is not genuine and continuing(and that is the reason why your case is suffering delays ......like normal applications in our home country get processed in 8-12 months) .....is this claim true? My wife answered that this claim is baseless and definitely there's no truth in it  giving all reasons that how she and I have constantly been in touch and visited each other throughout the year and plus we have over 400 photos us together uploaded on our immi account with friends,family of get togethers,social events,birthdays and what not both in Australia and Pakistan with proper dates and even all our wedding pictures. The interviewer assured my wife that yes I have seen all these proofs and we don't really give weightage to these allegations we just wanted to here about your stance....After a gap of 2 hours I also got a call from the AHC and was asked similar questions about our relationship in specific,routines, where my wife is living currently , how I would describe my relationship in one sentence,our future plans etc.

Has anyone ever been in a situation similar to ours where someone has levied an allegation against their application and if so then how long did the case took to process? Does anyone have any idea that how long will I have to wait more either for a grant or ultimate refusal even though I believe that we have sufficient proof on our application that our relationship is genuine and continuing(We even purchased a family car,a home on rent in Melbourne, furniture and attached all utility bills of the 3 months me wife was living with me in Australia, bank statements of all the transfers I made when she's in Pakistan,shopping receipts, trips we went on,travel itineraries,and bank statement of our joint account in Australia). Any advice or help will be highly appreciated as both me and my wife are extremely devastated after these interview calls even though no decision has been made on our application but such false accusations on such a genuine relationship are heart breaking. 😞 😞 

Maybe the evidence is overdose thats why this happening i just think im not sure 

6 hours ago, danny45 said:

Hello guys!

Yes it happens. People do make false allegations for one reason or another. Sometimes Immigration believe them even if they are not true.

You will have to wait for their decision to see whether they issue you with a Natural Justice letter before denying the application.Might be an idea to run your case past a registered agent to see what your options would be if the worst happens - which it easily could. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mike G said:

Maybe the evidence is overdose thats why this happening i just think im not sure 

No that's not the reason the more the evidence the better that's what I have heard from friends and acquaintances who I discussed my case with. I think there are some personal family issues and someone from our side of the family has levied an allegation to spoil our case as they don't want to see us happy. 😞

9 hours ago, Nemesis said:

Yes it happens. People do make false allegations for one reason or another. Sometimes Immigration believe them even if they are not true.

You will have to wait for their decision to see whether they issue you with a Natural Justice letter before denying the application.Might be an idea to run your case past a registered agent to see what your options would be if the worst happens - which it easily could. 

Do you have any idea if this has happened with anyone you know and what was the outcome?

What's the Natural Justice Letter?

3 hours ago, danny45 said:

No that's not the reason the more the evidence the better that's what I have heard from friends and acquaintances who I discussed my case with. I think there are some personal family issues and someone from our side of the family has levied an allegation to spoil our case as they don't want to see us happy. 😞

I understand i see many people like this but don’t worry You will get your visa soon inshaallah. I see many cases like your in end they got their visa

On 17/01/2020 at 01:04, danny45 said:

Hello guys!

Well first of all get an immigration lawyer on your case asap. Carina ford in Melbourne are really good. Immigration can be very unreasonable and they can refuse a visa. It is up to you to prove your relationship. Immigration lawyers know exactly how to handle. Immigration refused my partner visa and I am waiting for AAT hearing since Aug 2017. Such are the wait times. Do not go for a cheap migration consultant. It is a costly visa and now that immigration have received adverse information they will believe it. I would advise to keep a low social media profile as someone in your circle of so called friends is not happy with your relationship.

On 16/01/2020 at 19:04, danny45 said:

Hello guys!

i think you wil get visa very soon but make sure everything submit clearly and send them some private picture of your relationship and if you have any positive pregnancy test ..send to them. and also send them statutory declaration from friends

On 17 January 2020 at 17:16, danny45 said:

Do you have any idea if this has happened with anyone you know and what was the outcome?

What's the Natural Justice Letter?

yes, it has happened to many people, including my husband and I. That is why we are now based in the UK rather than Australia.

The Natural Justice Letter is what they send you detailing reasons why they are proposing to denying the visa,and giving you a final chance to answer.

Seriously, talk to an agent. .

18 hours ago, alilibra4 said:

i think you wil get visa very soon but make sure everything submit clearly and send them some private picture of your relationship and if you have any positive pregnancy test ..send to them. and also send them statutory declaration from friends

Do not post such things without justification.  This person needs professional help, and there is a very strong chance that their application will be refused,

.There is absolutely no way that you can know whether the visa will be granted or not so do not create false hopes.

11 hours ago, Marisawright said:

Nemesis’ own case was rejected.

Exactly, and that is how I know even genuine relationships can be refused, and no-one should ever promise anyone that their visa will be granted. 

For the people sending my private messages - I do not give migration information by pm. Any details I am willing to share are already on the forum. 

13 hours ago, Mike G said:

Dol 23 may 2019

nothing heard from embassy don’t know what’s going on 

Based on the trend I've been seeing from some of the other people's timelines here, including my husband's, you could potentially get some correspondence any day now hopefully.

My husband's visa was lodged 14 April 2019 and we got RFI (medical and PCC) on 10 Dec. Uploaded by 18 Dec. Also uploaded my (sponsor) AFP check on 20 Dec. Haven't heard anything yet.

Edited by Sarah Bee

8 hours ago, Sarah Bee said:

Based on the trend I've been seeing from some of the other people's timelines here, including my husband's, you could potentially get some correspondence any day now hopefully.

My husband's visa was lodged 14 April 2019 and we got RFI (medical and PCC) on 10 Dec. Uploaded by 18 Dec. Also uploaded my (sponsor) AFP check on 20 Dec. Haven't heard anything yet.

Thanks Sarah Bee . Lets see what happens next . AFP means police check?

Edited by Mike G

GUYS!!! Alhamdulillah my husband got his visa today.

DOL: 14 April 2019

RFI: medical and PCC (applicant) 10 Dec 2019. Uploaded by 18 Dec 2019. Also uploaded sponsor's police check (AFP) 20 Dec 2019.

309 granted 22/01/2020. He's been given 1 year to arrive in Australia.

No interview.

Married since December 2018. No kids. First marriage for both of us. Processed in Islamabad AHC.

I pray that all of you get your visas very soon inshaAllah 🙂

48 minutes ago, Sarah Bee said:

RFI: medical and PCC (applicant) 10 Dec 2019. Uploaded by 18 Dec 2019. Also uploaded sponsor's police check (AFP) 20 Dec 2019.

No interview.

Married since December 2018. No kids. First marriage for both of us. Processed in Islamabad AHC.

Congratulation Sarah Bee happy for you 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sarah Bee said:

No interview.

Hi Sarah,

Congratulations! My husband applied for my spouse visa last year in May and I have 2 kids from previous marriage too and we are waiting for our visa now. Keep us in your prayers. Hopefully, I also get there soon:)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Annzesh said:

Hi Sarah,

Congratulations! My husband applied for my spouse visa last year in May and I have 2 kids from previous marriage too and we are waiting for our visa now. Keep us in your prayers. Hopefully, I also get there soon:)

You receive anything from embassy after lodgment?

On 22/01/2020 at 21:16, Sarah Bee said:

No interview.

Hi Sarah,

Congratulations. Just want to know, did you provided Pakistani PCC as well or just the AFP. I applied for 309 for my wife and DOL is 15 March. She did the medical and biometrics in April still waiting. The PCC will expire soon and if expires, do I need to provide updated PCC.

Thanks in advance.