Guest pakistan

6 hours ago, Donia said:

First of all congratulation 🙂

How did you follow up ?? Did u call them regularly??  

Its been nearly 9 months that I'm waiting and I haven't heard anything from immgeration.  

It is not possible to call the Australian Embassy in Pakistan. Only they will call you. So please make sure the applicant and the sponsor are always available on the numbers they have provided to the department.

Please make sure you have uploaded all documents including police certificate, photos proving relationship and completed your medical. Hopefully the wait will not be long.

19 hours ago, inno_pearl said:

My daughter is 3 months old... They requested all other documents except medical.. then what should we do?

Has the applicant done his/her medical. Ideally medicals should be completed upfront right after submitting the application, we did the same.

If you are handling your application without agent, you can book your medical yourself. If your agent is doing it on your behalf ask the agent to arrange medicals for you and your daughter.

My son was also 3 months old and medical examiniation was performed on him.

Hello everyone.

I am new in this forum i need information regarding 309 visa. I am going to lodge 309 for my wife and 2 months old baby.

Do i need to lodge separate visa for baby or i can add baby as a secondary applicant in 309 application.

If anyone applied spause and baby visa togather please guide me.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Mateen said:

Hello everyone.

I am new in this forum i need information regarding 309 visa. I am going to lodge 309 for my wife and 2 months old baby.

Do i need to lodge separate visa for baby or i can add baby as a secondary applicant in 309 application.

Thanks.

There have option you can migrate a child in 309 visa

On 23/12/2019 at 20:20, Mateen said:

Hello everyone.

Thanks.

Definitly add baby on 309 visa application as a secondary applicant. This is the fastest way.

I applied for my wife 390/100 visa and I added my son (6 months old) as a secondary applicant.

49 minutes ago, bhattiali said:

Alhamdulillah visa granted on 30 December 2019 little busy for few days thats why posting now 

309 granted on 30 December 2019 no interview visa granted in 9 months. 

Congratulation 💕Female applicant or male plz and ask for any document?

Edited by Mike G

On 25/12/2019 at 12:38, Usman Jav said:

Definitly add baby on 309 visa application as a secondary applicant. This is the fastest way.

I applied for my wife 390/100 visa and I added my son (6 months old) as a secondary applicant.

Thanks usman, 

Did your son gone through medical as well?

And also what visa they grant to child 309 TR or they grant permanent visa 101 for child.

11 hours ago, Mike G said:

Congratulation 💕Female applicant or male plz and ask for any document?

Male from lahore 

Asked for medical 

Nikkah nama urdu 

English translation of nikkah nama 

Some more pictures 

Bank statement 

Thats all 

And after submitting the documents direct grant in 25 days. 

1 hour ago, bhattiali said:

Male from lahore 

Asked for medical 

Nikkah nama urdu 

English translation of nikkah nama 

Some more pictures 

Bank statement 

Thats all 

And after submitting the documents direct grant in 25 days. 

Ok thanks 

you did medical twice?

On 04/01/2020 at 18:52, Mateen said:

Thanks usman, 

Did your son gone through medical as well?

And also what visa they grant to child 309 TR or they grant permanent visa 101 for child.

My wife and infant son both got PR visas (100). Wife was primary applicant and son was secondary applicant. I have been married for more than 5 years, this is the main reason they got PR visas instead of TR visa.

On 16/11/2019 at 20:36, Mike G said:

They said which country spent more than a year

hi 

I applied 309 offshore from Pakistan on 2 Nov 2019. Later on, 600 visit visa on 3 December 2019, file opened on 11 Dec 2019. Today is 38th day since lodging of visit visa. Do I still need to wait for its outcome or better to withdraw this visit visa application?