Guest pakistan

14 minutes ago, lubry said:

I decided against using an agent because it is pretty expensive. In my opinion applying for this visa is quite straight forward and do-able yourself, especially for you since you have lots of evidence that you have lived together with your partner and have kids. If you have questions there are always people you can ask and for anything tricky you can do a one off consultation with a lawyer if you feel nervous! But I really believe an agent is unnecessary.

also, the mortgage is great evidence especially if both your names are on it! And yes upload about 30-40 photos! Try to have other people in the photo’s as well to prove that your social circle is aware of your relationship.

Thanks Lubry, That's just what I wanted to hear, as based on what Mike said and an email I just got from an agent I definitely can't afford one anyway!!

Can I ask how your application is going? Have you received visa yet or are you still waiting?

3 minutes ago, Marium said:

That's really good. It means only one stage left and that is the final decision. Have you remembered after how much time your status from initial assessment changed to further assessment?

I’m not sure exactly, but i noticed it 3-4 months after I applied. I have read forum posts where people say it changes to further assessment after the medical and biometrics have been submitted. 

1 minute ago, lubry said:

I’m not sure exactly, but i noticed it 3-4 months after I applied. I have read forum posts where people say it changes to further assessment after the medical and biometrics have been submitted. 

Okay. One of my relatives I know have applied in July 2019 and its status changed from recieved to initial assessment after a month i.e. in August 2019 but since then its status remains unchanged although they have submitted their biometric and medical in July 2019. 

18 minutes ago, Marium said:

Okay. One of my relatives I know have applied in July 2019 and its status changed from recieved to initial assessment after a month i.e. in August 2019 but since then its status remains unchanged although they have submitted their biometric and medical in July 2019. 

Oh really, hopefully that means someone is actually looking at my case then. It seems like it generally takes about one year, give or take a couple of months from what I have seen online.

One of my friends got their visa granted in 4 months (she applied after I did in April), 2 of my friends got it in 8 months, one in 12 months and the other in 18 months. Out of my friends only the case that took 18 months they used an agent, the others applied themselves. 

Edited by lubry

2 hours ago, Greystones said:

Thanks Mike, good to know, not sure if we can afford that to be honest. Have you found it to be a big help over all?

Yes I think my visa process is quick and they ask for more document in just les than six months . I think u r case is easy and you have more proofs so no need for agent . 

1 hour ago, Komalami said:

Hi everyone I have applied for stage 2 visa for my husband recently, uploaded most of the doc but not sure how to upload pictures. Plz tell me how to upload pictures in IMMI account.

thanks 

Create "WORD" document in MS Office. Add pictures in the document and upload to Immi Account

4 hours ago, Nauman said:

DOL: 7 Nov 2018

Medical: 15 Nov 2018

Call for Document Request : 19 Sep 2019

Sponsor PCC Request: 21 Oct 2019

Documents Submitted: 6 Nov 2019

Please advise how long I have to wait?

Thanks

Call for documents? Was it an interview or just asked for document ? And after interview after almost a month sponsor PCC requested? Confusing... after one month of interview how come they ask for more document again... ?

11 minutes ago, Salim said:

Call for documents? Was it an interview or just asked for document ? And after interview after almost a month sponsor PCC requested? Confusing... after one month of interview how come they ask for more document again... ?

They called and requested one form only. I don’t know when will they issue the visa.

30 minutes ago, kkhan811 said:

2 months or more? Don’t you mean 12 months or more?  Did they just give you that general statement or specifically name the countries too?

Yes 2 months 😞 and not 12 months. I was shocked too. My agent says it is a typo error from the department