Guest pakistan

2 hours ago, Nimzie said:

309 granted today 😁😁

☆Applied on 4 november 2018 frontloaded everything
☆Got interview call on 23rd september 2019 ...asked to upload missing documents
☆applied offshore from pakistan
☆309 granted on 28 oct 2019

goodluck everyone.

Congrats man . You are the sponsor or your wife?

3 hours ago, Nimzie said:

309 granted today 😁😁

☆Applied on 4 november 2018 frontloaded everything
☆Got interview call on 23rd september 2019 ...asked to upload missing documents
☆applied offshore from pakistan
☆309 granted on 28 oct 2019

goodluck everyone.

Congrats !!! Good luck.

Which documents were missing could you please confirm

2 hours ago, Mike G said:

Thanks but I upload everything already in may

there used to be a button "‘I confirm that I have provided my information’" in the portal, but currently it is unavailable.

Application status used to change on pressing this button. Since the button is not available anymore, status of the application will automatically change. 

You have nothing to worry as long you have submitted all relevant documents. 

Btw Case officers are usually assigned after 11 months of submitting of the application. 

8 hours ago, Usman Jav said:

there used to be a button "‘I confirm that I have provided my information’" in the portal, but currently it is unavailable.

Application status used to change on pressing this button. Since the button is not available anymore, status of the application will automatically change. 

You have nothing to worry as long you have submitted all relevant documents. 

Btw Case officers are usually assigned after 11 months of submitting of the application. 

Thnk you yar

Asslumkm  my visa 309 provisional was granted two month's .I have recently arrived to Australia. I went to centerlink for Medicare. They said I'm not in their system like I have not applied for permanent visa yet or something . they I should I call home affair . And another question do they grant permanent visa after granted my 309 or will I need to apply . I'm confused about it .can anyone tell me about it ?

10 hours ago, Amjadt said:

Asslumkm  my visa 309 provisional was granted two month's .I have recently arrived to Australia. I went to centerlink for Medicare. They said I'm not in their system like I have not applied for permanent visa yet or something . they I should I call home affair . And another question do they grant permanent visa after granted my 309 or will I need to apply . I'm confused about it .can anyone tell me about it ?

309 is a temporary visa. You will automatically get permanent visa after two years. Permanent visa is called subclass 100.

centerlink and medicare are not available on 309 visa. You will have to wait for permanent visa.

11 hours ago, Usman Jav said:

309 is a temporary visa. You will automatically get permanent visa after two years. Permanent visa is called subclass 100.

centerlink and medicare are not available on 309 visa. You will have to wait for permanent visa.

You do not automatically get a PR visa after 2 years. You have to provide paperwork first, and show that your relationship ia still ongoing. 

You just need to apply for certificate of good conduct online at minstry of foreign affairs website. But you should have someone at Malaysia to collect on behalf of u. Payment is 20 MYR. They don't email or post you should know someone here to collect it on behalf of you. Write an authorisation letter, the person name and ID number, sign it, and email it to your friend here so can print it. If you don't know anyone you should come to collect it.

Hey they ask for my malaysia police clearance certificate . Now im in Pakistan how can i do this anyone  know about it?

2 hours ago, Ahmad256 said:

You just need to apply for certificate of good conduct online at minstry of foreign affairs website. But you should have someone at Malaysia to collect on behalf of u. Payment is 20 MYR. They don't email or post you should know someone here to collect it on behalf of you. Write an authorisation letter, the person name and ID number, sign it, and email it to your friend here so can print it. If you don't know anyone you should come to collect it.

Thank you man

On 09/11/2019 at 10:32, Usman Jav said:

medicare is there for 309 and 100 visas , centrelink usually after 2 years 

source:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/partner-offshore/provisional-309#When

Edited by saleemk

Hi all, a newbie here.  I applied for my 309/100 on 20.08.19. I'm the applicant, husband is the sponsor. Married for 16 years, together for 21, 4 kids with dual nationality now.  Front loaded application, so hoping for a quick grant. 

13 minutes ago, Josi said:

Hi all, a newbie here.  I applied for my 309/100 on 20.08.19. I'm the applicant, husband is the sponsor. Married for 16 years, together for 21, 4 kids with dual nationality now.  Front loaded application, so hoping for a quick grant. 

Best of luck !!!

Hi everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post. Looking for a bit of advice from everyone applying for 309 visa. My wife is an Australian citizen and we have been married since 2015 and have 3 children all born in Ireland. I'm an Irish national. The kids all have Australian citizenship and we live in Ireland.

I'm just wondering, how much detail do they need in the evidence of ongoing relationship section. Obviously I'll include bank statements, bills, mortgage etc. Will this be enough? Should I upload photos etc? In my head it's a pretty clear case given the age of our children (youngest is 1)

The other thing I was hoping for help on was if it was worth using an agent? I feel like I could do it myself but given the money involved might like the peace of mind of professional help. Can anyone recommend an agent or give an idea of what they cost??

Thanks everyone for the help!

1 hour ago, Greystones said:

Hi everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post. Looking for a bit of advice from everyone applying for 309 visa. My wife is an Australian citizen and we have been married since 2015 and have 3 children all born in Ireland. I'm an Irish national. The kids all have Australian citizenship and we live in Ireland.

I'm just wondering, how much detail do they need in the evidence of ongoing relationship section. Obviously I'll include bank statements, bills, mortgage etc. Will this be enough? Should I upload photos etc? In my head it's a pretty clear case given the age of our children (youngest is 1)

The other thing I was hoping for help on was if it was worth using an agent? I feel like I could do it myself but given the money involved might like the peace of mind of professional help. Can anyone recommend an agent or give an idea of what they cost??

Thanks everyone for the help!

Yes agent will cost 4 thousand dollars my agent cost 4 thousand and 4 hundred but it will be benefits for us

39 minutes ago, Greystones said:

Thanks Mike, good to know, not sure if we can afford that to be honest. Have you found it to be a big help over all?

I decided against using an agent because it is pretty expensive. In my opinion applying for this visa is quite straight forward and do-able yourself, especially for you since you have lots of evidence that you have lived together with your partner and have kids. If you have questions there are always people you can ask and for anything tricky you can do a one off consultation with a lawyer if you feel nervous! But I really believe an agent is unnecessary.

also, the mortgage is great evidence especially if both your names are on it! And yes upload about 30-40 photos! Try to have other people in the photo’s as well to prove that your social circle is aware of your relationship.

Edited by lubry