Guest pakistan

On 10/10/2019 at 06:10, Ajay88 said:

Hi everyone. I am going to get married this December. I want to apply offshore 309 partner visa for my wife. It’s an arrange marriage. I never met her before, I will meet her first time this December. So my question is this, what documents should I attach during visa lodgement? Some people say I cannot apply 309 visa for my partner because I don’t have one year old relationship proof. If this is true, It is unfair with arrange marriage? How can someone show a year old relationship before marriage if he or she do arrange marriage? Thanks 

hi 22 ji

There is no such thing as one year old relationship proof on IMMI website. They do understand that in some cultures its common to get arrange marriage. If you have concernes its better to consult an Immigration agent(many people might not agree or find it waste of money) but it is a good time. 

2 minutes ago, Marium said:

Aoa,

After how much time of initial assessment an applicant usually recieve his/her visa??? Any idea???

What do you mean by initial assessment.

It usually takes at least 12 months to get visa decision provided all documents and medicals were provided.

2 minutes ago, Usman Jav said:

What do you mean by initial assessment.

It usually takes at least 12 months to get visa decision provided all documents and medicals were provided.

The status has been changed from recieved to initial assessment. After that stage there is further assessment and then finalized. 

1 minute ago, MnMA said:

Dis u click that i confirm i have provided all documents? This will change ur status to further assesment

We haven't recieved any further information request on email and yes provided all neccessary documents except for PCC which will be uploaded in a day or two. 

Hi guys, I am new here. I lodged my application 5th june 2018, 6th june 2019 I got an automated email from immigration department. 14 june 2019 I got another email requested for more documents, like my hight school and university certificate, I submitted 11th July. I received another email requested more documents on 3rd October requested new police clearance based on my new passport number as I lost my passport. I submitted on 13 October. My status changed to further assessment, anybody has idea how long more it will take approximately? It is 17 months I am waiting. 

Hi guys. 

My wife got her visa this week Alhumdulillah. 

DOL: Feb 09, 2019

Grant Date: Oct 21, 2019

Interview: No 

She received a call last week to provide updated PCC, which she uploaded on Saturday and hence on Monday got the grant notification email. 

For all those who are applying/have applied: Please make sure you are uploading all the relevant documents, you are provided with 100 attachments, make use of them. 

Employment and education details etc. Pictures are a must as well. And the statements in the form of essays help too. 

Thanks.

• Congratulations 1

2 hours ago, HA19 said:

Hi guys. 

She received a call last week to provide updated PCC, which she uploaded on Saturday and hence on Monday got the grant notification email. 

For all those who are applying/have applied: Please make sure you are uploading all the relevant documents, you are provided with 100 attachments, make use of them. 

Employment and education details etc. Pictures are a must as well. And the statements in the form of essays help too. 

Thanks.

Many congrats. 

Few questions, are you PR holder or citizen?

28 minutes ago, Marium said:

Good. Also you mentioned that department asked for updated PCC. PCC is valid for 1 year. Didn't she provide PCC at the time of application lodgement or she again provide PCC?

She did provide and I knew they will ask for it again as well. PCC is valid for 180 days as per my knowledge. And it should have all addresses at which the applicant stayed after turning 16. 

5 hours ago, HA19 said:

Hi guys. 

Thanks.

Congratulations Hammad 😄

3 hours ago, HA19 said:

She did provide and I knew they will ask for it again as well. PCC is valid for 180 days as per my knowledge. And it should have all addresses at which the applicant stayed after turning 16. 

Okay good. One last question. Did you apply by yourself or through agent? Also, did your visa application status ever changed from Recieved to Initial Assessment and then Further Assessment and Finalised??? Or directly from Recieved to Finalised?

24 minutes ago, Marium said:

Okay good. One last question. Did you apply by yourself or through agent? Also, did your visa application status ever changed from Recieved to Initial Assessment and then Further Assessment and Finalised??? Or directly from Recieved to Finalised?

I applied myself. 

The application went through all the stages you mentioned, and I think all applications go through those stages.  

Hello Friends

I applied for 309/100 visa on 05-Oct-2019. Now I am a process of attaching the documents. I appreciate if someone from Pak applicants can help for the following;

1      How to provide form 888 from non-PR/Citizens? It will be on form 888 or declaration on stamp paper?

2     FR certificate to be provided including kids or husband and wife are enough?

Thank you very much and best regards

15 hours ago, HA19 said:

Hi guys. 

Thanks.

Many Congratulation !!! 

Did you get 309 or 100 visa. how long you have been married (and do you have any child). 

As department of home affairs usually grant 100 visa (PR) if the couple is married for more than 2 years or have a child. Please confirm your situation.