Guest pakistan

8 hours ago, Marium said:

Hello,

Just want to ask from those who recieved their visas. Are the sponsor permanent resident or citizen? Is it true that those sponsor who are citizen got their applicant's visa sooner as compared to those who are permanent resident?

Maybe 

Hi, 

I just noticed that in my Police Clearance Certificate the ‘stay period from date’ of current residential address is incorrect. 
In the application form we had written 14/7/2005 but in the PCC it’s written 1/2/2003.
Please advise do I have to resubmit the PCC with correct date? or what I can do?

Thanks

On 12/09/2019 at 21:26, Marium said:

Hello,

Just want to ask from those who recieved their visas. Are the sponsor permanent resident or citizen? Is it true that those sponsor who are citizen got their applicant's visa sooner as compared to those who are permanent resident?

you can say that for USA where there is a processing time difference between citizen and green card holder sponsor but in Australia there is nothing like that.

I was Australian citizen and my some of my friends were citizens when they sponsored there spouses and all of us went through same long processing.

On 13/09/2019 at 12:18, Honey85 said:

19 nov 2018 is dol date...no response till today

Lodged my application on 9 October 2018.

Uploaded all documents n done with police check n medical in august 2019.

No call from case officer 

Got direct visa grant earlier this morning... 16-09-2019

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

Hi everyone,

We applied for 309/100 on 19/09/2018 and had an interview on 02/09/2019 and CO requested medical and Australian PCC for applicant. Yesterday 16/09/2019 we received the golden email that we have been granted 309 and 100. Thank you everyone for you help.

Edited by Pakaus
  • Congratulations 1

12 hours ago, Virtasha said:

Lodged my application on 9 October 2018.

Uploaded all documents n done with police check n medical in august 2019.

No call from case officer 

Got direct visa grant earlier this morning... 16-09-2019

Cheers

8 hours ago, Pakaus said:

Hi everyone,

We applied for 309/100 on 19/09/2018 and had an interview on 02/09/2019 and CO requested medical and Australian PCC for applicant. Yesterday 16/09/2019 we received the golden email that we have been granted 309 and 100. Thank you everyone for you help.

Congratulations guys.  

Best of wishes with your happy Married life in Australia