Guest pakistan

309 Visa granted yesterday (04/09) 

Applicant in Pakistan 

Application submitted - 27/09/18

All police checks submitted along with the application (sponsor's Australian, Pakistani and applicant's Pakistani police)

Medicals done in February this year. 

No interview call or request for additional documents 

Good luck everyone

• Congratulations 2

12 hours ago, N.A said:

Applicant in Pakistan 

All police checks submitted along with the application (sponsor's Australian, Pakistani and applicant's Pakistani police)

Good luck everyone

Congratulations:)

Wow! Good to see visa grant less than a year. 

14 hours ago, N.A said:

Applicant in Pakistan 

Good luck everyone

Did they request for medical?

Hi everyone,

This post is for one of my friend, need your advise on Visa application subclass 300.

This week my friend has lodged an application 309 (Partner visa) but unfortunately One of the question was wrongly answered and visa subclass changed to 300.

on the same day he uploaded the withdraw and refund form  in application in the same immi account.

Could you please give some  guidance on what to do in this situation, how quick he can get refund or any other way possible.

also provide any point of contact from immigration department that can be reached.

He has to lodge another application urgently but   it will be a huge loss if both applications refused or refund not received.

Thanks for your help.

7 hours ago, AmolZ said:

Hi everyone,

This post is for one of my friend, need your advise on Visa application subclass 300.

This week my friend has lodged an application 309 (Partner visa) but unfortunately One of the question was wrongly answered and visa subclass changed to 300.

on the same day he uploaded the withdraw and refund form  in application in the same immi account.

Could you please give some  guidance on what to do in this situation, how quick he can get refund or any other way possible.

also provide any point of contact from immigration department that can be reached.

He has to lodge another application urgently but   it will be a huge loss if both applications refused or refund not received.

Thanks for your help.

•  

Once application has been withdrawn,  it can be rejected.  But may affect next application,  it depends on reason for withdrawing and information immigration have in hand . 

In given scenario it is less likely to be affected 2nd application.

(My thought). Also make sure and remember,  application is to be filled by applicant not sponsor. And if sponsor helped with application then it must be mentioned as "yes " at the end of application in question "did you receive any assistance in filling this application "

(My suggestion)

Applicant should accept mistake done and first attempt.  And provide reason for that on plain letter. Explain it in writing. Print it sign it. And upload in other documents. 

I understand your friend got scared and messed up whole thing. Otherwise best option was to get fixed first application,  if not himself by calling and taking help from global contact number; then easier option was a migration agent to fix it.

Regarding refund, it is under limited circumstances.  To me this sounds like one that should be refunded.  But i don't know exactly weather funds will be refunded or not. I pray they understand your situation and refund your friend's money.  It will take over month even if they decide to refund it.

Edited by Hawar19Jan

Aslam o alikum All

ALHAMDULILLAH my wife visa got 309 today.

DOL 25 July 2018

Generic email: 11 Feb 2019

Sponsors PCC from all adresses in Pakistan requested on 23July 2019 

PCC submitted on 19 August 2019

Grant Received today 11Sep 2019.

During this tenure my wife came twice for visit visa onshore . ( for 2 and 3 months)

No Interview.

JazakAllah to everyone on this forum who helped  me starting from zero till today.

Thanks 

Edited by hasnat

3 hours ago, hasnat said:

Aslam o alikum All

DOL 25 July 2018

During this tenure my wife came twice for visit visa onshore . ( for 2 and 3 months)

No Interview.

JazakAllah to everyone on this forum who helped  me starting from zero till today.

Thanks 

Congratulations 

Asalam u alekum,

DOL : Nov 2018 

No email has been received so far almost 10 months now. 

During this period my Mrs has visited Australia once on a visit visa and spent almost 3 months here.

IMPORTANT Question My Mrs is currently 18 weeks Preg, How should I notify AHC as I have not received any CO name or email.

Should I notify them ? We both are planning to have baby in Aus so if visa isn't granted by 15th of Dec she won't be allowed to travel !

Any way of notiying embassy and would they make the process little faster ?

Please advise Thank you :)

6 hours ago, hasnat said:

Aslam o alikum All

DOL 25 July 2018

No Interview.

Thanks 

When u uploaded the pcc tjey requested did u also reply to their correspondence email that u have uploaded?

17 hours ago, Abdul1001 said:

Asalam u alekum,

DOL : Nov 2018 

No email has been received so far almost 10 months now. 

During this period my Mrs has visited Australia once on a visit visa and spent almost 3 months here.

IMPORTANT Question My Mrs is currently 18 weeks Preg, How should I notify AHC as I have not received any CO name or email.

Should I notify them ? We both are planning to have baby in Aus so if visa isn't granted by 15th of Dec she won't be allowed to travel !

Any way of notiying embassy and would they make the process little faster ?

Please advise Thank you 🙂

In my opinion,  they wouldn't consider it to make process faster.  However there's good chances that your visa can be granted by mid December . As your case is in better position as they've granted visitor visa earlier. 

Suggestions:

You may want to apply another visit visa and travel in mid December. If your partner visa doesn't grant by then . 

41 minutes ago, Marium said:

Hello,

Just want to ask from those who recieved their visas. Are the sponsor permanent resident or citizen? Is it true that those sponsor who are citizen got their applicant's visa sooner as compared to those who are permanent resident?

It doesn’t matter whether sponsor is citizen or permanent resident.