Guest pakistan

That time my agent said it will take 14 to 19 months to get this Visa Insha Allah... almost 14 months gone, so we are hopeful and think positive

Never say Allah how big your problem is 

say to your problem how big Allah (jaljallaho) is 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sadia said:

That time my agent said it will take 14 to 19 months to get this Visa Insha Allah... almost 14 months gone, so we are hopeful and think positive

Never say Allah how big your problem is 

say to your problem how big Allah (jaljallaho) is 

Indeed sadia don't take stress Allah can make impossible things possible. Have faith in Allah and he will definetly reward you InshaAllah. My prayers are with you 👍

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Syeda.. said:

Indeed sadia don't take stress Allah can make impossible things possible. Have faith in Allah and he will definetly reward you InshaAllah. My prayers are with you 👍

Thanks dear Syeda,  You are  sweet, nice and have kind heart 

❤️

On 12/08/2019 at 17:05, Hawar19Jan said:

Too many may, may may be.

Thanks for your input. You mostly write very useful comments and we thank you for your time and effort.  

With this one,  as you agree  that, you don't have very good information and for this unusual case, applicant has hired registered migration agent. 

I kindly request you to not emphasize too much because this is bringing unnecessary negativity for applicant. 

This is public forum,  you can write whatever but as you are responsible and our senior, we expect more positivity from you by staying neutral now (or silent) as you have already bravely accepted you don't know much about this.

Hopefully registered migration agent had better idea who applied this case.

Once again Thanks for your regular contribution in this forum. 

Very Right!!!

I agree with you ....👍

On 12/08/2019 at 15:46, Nemesis said:

There is no such thing as a "partner dependent visa". It is EXTREMELY unusual to be granted a Partner Visa with a parent as a dependent. You will have to prove that the parent is totally dependent on you and that adds extra time while Immigration check it out. Because it is so unusual it is even harder to predict a timeline than it would be for a single visa with no dependents. 

You may not like what I'm saying but its a fact. No one can predict that timeline for you, and you may not even be able to bring the parent with you, Immigration may not approve it. If that gives you stress, well, sorry but thats often the case in migration matters. You aren't special, you have no idea what stress I or anyone else has gone through.

Its a public forum, I'll comment if I want to. If you don't want comments, don't ask the question. 

Don't spread confusions....when u urself is not cleared Enough!!!plz....

On 12/08/2019 at 17:35, Sadia said:

Thanks dear  Hawar for making me a bit happy, I cried a lot and couldn’t sleep with much stress for 2 nights when I heard it... 

Before applying this,  we talked to our very successful  agent which is in Australia, and she said yeah this is very possible as your father is the last member of the family and 4 members of my family are citizen of Australia, we have options in form 309 that who is travelling with, also form 40s is for those who are eligible to add someone who is eligible, we have discussed with 3 agents before applying, we have provided many strong evidences which all are genuine... so we are hopeful, May Allah help us... Aaamen... 

Come on Sadia.....why are you giving so much importance to some layman's statements.....You should be confident in your resources plzzz....Stay strong m have patience💐Allah is with you.....you have put your married life on stake just to be with your father n don't want him to be alone....that's a big sacrifice!!!! Allah will definitely help you.....✌🌹

On 12/08/2019 at 18:19, Syeda.. said:

Beautifully said indeed!!!💖👍

Dear All.

After nerve breaking patience of more than 14 months got visa granted Alhamdullilah. 

DOL: June 11, 2018

Meeicals and PCCs uploaded July 11, 2018

First Generic email:13 December 2018

Secomd generic email: January 22, 2019

DOI: March 25, 2019

Updated PCCs request: June 13, 2019

Uploaded June 20, 2019

Visa granted: 19 August, 2019

Visa granted after around 5 months of interview. Some people got visas in weeks after interview.

Application was lodged without agent. 

My very best wishes for every one. Happy to answer any questions. 

• Congratulations 4

1 hour ago, Ahmad said:

Dear All.

After nerve breaking patience of more than 14 months got visa granted Alhamdullilah. 

DOL: June 11, 2018

Meeicals and PCCs uploaded July 11, 2018

First Generic email:13 December 2018

Secomd generic email: January 22, 2019

DOI: March 25, 2019

Updated PCCs request: June 13, 2019

Uploaded June 20, 2019

Visa granted: 19 August, 2019

Visa granted after around 5 months of interview. Some people got visas in weeks after interview.

Application was lodged without agent. 

My very best wishes for every one. Happy to answer any questions. 

Many congratulations!!!Best of luck to u n ur Family life in Australia....

Have u been granted 309/100 both?