Guest pakistan

On 08/08/2019 at 12:04, Ifseh said:

@Lilly23  Thank you for your reply. So a couple days ago I did send them a feedback on their website saying how unfair it is to us we’ve been waiting for too long and i have received  the same reply “ Department is unable to give you definitive timeframe” AND they also have added “we thank you for your patience and would appreciate if you keep your contact to the department to a minimum, to allow processing of your own and others as quickly as possible.” Just reading this response really made me upset. Even though I explained to them everything nicely how the delay was effecting our relationship, they clearly don’t care. Now i’m thinking I HAVE to talk to my local MP. 

I’ve reached out to the MP before but I didn’t go ahead with it because i wanted to wait until 21 month is passed the global timeframe, but now that it’s way beyond that, i want to contact the MP. Fingers crossed. I honestly don’t know why our application is taking too long. 

With travelling aspect, i had studies but now i think it’s becoming absolutely compulsory to do something. 

Yes, contact the local MP as your application has crossed the global timeline. This is not a bad idea at all.

However, as others pointed out, arranging a short visit to your partner could be a turning point for your case. As far as I understand, the department takes this visitng thing very seriously. A member's (Jibran) visa was rejected just because he didn't visit his wife & son for over 2 years. 

You need to show/proof to department what is the priority for you; studies/work or partner? It might not make sense but I think this is how the department assesses the cases.

Good luck with your visa. Hope you'll get it ASAP.

12 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Yes, contact the local MP as your application has crossed the global timeline. This is not a bad idea at all.

However, as others pointed out, arranging a short visit to your partner could be a turning point for your case. As far as I understand, the department takes this visitng thing very seriously. A member's (Jibran) visa was rejected just because he didn't visit his wife & son for over 2 years. 

You need to show/proof to department what is the priority for you; studies/work or partner? It might not make sense but I think this is how the department assesses the cases.

Good luck with your visa. Hope you'll get it ASAP.

Thank you so much for your ideas. I have contacted my MP and he said “i’ll contact the department to ask if there’s a reason for delay and whether any information is outstanding” and also that it may take a week for them to get back to me. Fingers crossed.

In the mean time, im also planning my visit. 

On 08/08/2019 at 20:07, Amjadt said:

I Think once U said there is your father' in your application maybe if it takes more time .

Yeah u are right, but I don’t think  having my father in my application takes longer time Insha Allah, my agent told me 14 to 18 months it would take...

54 minutes ago, Sadia said:

Yeah u are right, but I don’t think  having my father in my application takes longer time Insha Allah, my agent told me 14 to 18 months it would take...

It is very unususl to be able to include a parent on a Spouse Visa so it may well take longer while they look into the issue of dependency. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ifseh said:

Thank you so much for your ideas. I have contacted my MP and he said “i’ll contact the department to ask if there’s a reason for delay and whether any information is outstanding” and also that it may take a week for them to get back to me. Fingers crossed.

In the mean time, im also planning my visit. 

That's good news :).

Hope you'll get soon.

Good luck !!

10 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

It is very unususl to be able to include a parent on a Spouse Visa so it may well take longer while they look into the issue of dependency. 

He is almost 80 years old and last member of the family, how long do u think it takes ? 

14 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

I have no idea, like I said it is very unusual to be able to include a parent. Must admit I wasn't even sure it was still possible. 

If u have no idea about something please don’t mention and better not to write here , u gave me stress, 😥

Edited by Sadia

Just now, Sadia said:

If u have no idea about something please don’t mention, u gave me stress, 

He did the right thing, told you about another aspect of delays. don't forget you are here to ask/share timelines. and how can you expect that, he knows the exact timeframe ... adding a Parent is unusual and it attracts additional processing times.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, musmanasghar said:

He did the right thing, told you about another aspect of delays. don't forget you are here to ask/share timelines. and how can you expect that, he knows the exact timeframe ... adding a Parent is unusual and it attracts additional processing times.

That‘s why he has no idea how long exactly Partner dependent visa take... 

5 minutes ago, Sadia said:

no one has any idea about how long it will take ... the estimated timeframe has already been discussed and shared by the members.

which is 14-19 months roughly and could be more than that if there are additional checks. I agree with @Nemesis that yes due to the additional applicant within your application. it will take extra time .... 

Apologies if you do not like it but it is how it is. and i would be thankful to some one who actually took sometime to think and share about there views .... 

• Like 1

On 10/08/2019 at 20:00, Sadia said:

There is no such thing as a "partner dependent visa". It is EXTREMELY unusual to be granted a Partner Visa with a parent as a dependent. You will have to prove that the parent is totally dependent on you and that adds extra time while Immigration check it out. Because it is so unusual it is even harder to predict a timeline than it would be for a single visa with no dependents. 

You may not like what I'm saying but its a fact. No one can predict that timeline for you, and you may not even be able to bring the parent with you, Immigration may not approve it. If that gives you stress, well, sorry but thats often the case in migration matters. You aren't special, you have no idea what stress I or anyone else has gone through.

Its a public forum, I'll comment if I want to. If you don't want comments, don't ask the question. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Nemesis said:

There is no such thing as a "partner dependent visa". It is EXTREMELY unusual to be granted a Partner Visa with a parent as a dependent. You will have to prove that the parent is totally dependent on you and that adds extra time while Immigration check it out. Because it is so unusual it is even harder to predict a timeline than it would be for a single visa with no dependents. 

You may not like what I'm saying but its a fact. No one can predict that timeline for you, and you may not even be able to bring the parent with you, Immigration may not approve it. If that gives you stress, well, sorry but thats often the case in migration matters. You aren't special, you have no idea what stress I or anyone else has gone through.

Its a public forum, I'll comment if I want to. If you don't want comments, don't ask the question. 

Too many may, may may be.

Thanks for your input. You mostly write very useful comments and we thank you for your time and effort.  

With this one,  as you agree  that, you don't have very good information and for this unusual case, applicant has hired registered migration agent. 

I kindly request you to not emphasize too much because this is bringing unnecessary negativity for applicant. 

This is public forum,  you can write whatever but as you are responsible and our senior, we expect more positivity from you by staying neutral now (or silent) as you have already bravely accepted you don't know much about this.

Hopefully registered migration agent had better idea who applied this case.

Once again Thanks for your regular contribution in this forum. 

Edited by Hawar19Jan
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Too many may, may may be.

Thanks for your input. You mostly write very useful comments and we thank you for your time and effort.  

With this one,  as you agree  that, you don't have very good information and for this unusual case, applicant has hired registered migration agent. 

I kindly request you to not emphasize too much because this is bringing unnecessary negativity for applicant. 

This is public forum,  you can write whatever but as you are responsible and our senior, we expect more positivity from you by staying neutral now (or silent) as you have already bravely accepted you don't know much about this.

Hopefully registered migration agent had better idea who applied this case.

Once again Thanks for your regular contribution in this forum. 

Thanks dear  Hawar for making me a bit happy, I cried a lot and couldn’t sleep with much stress for 2 nights when I heard it... 

Before applying this,  we talked to our very successful  agent which is in Australia, and she said yeah this is very possible as your father is the last member of the family and 4 members of my family are citizen of Australia, we have options in form 309 that who is travelling with, also form 40s is for those who are eligible to add someone who is eligible, we have discussed with 3 agents before applying, we have provided many strong evidences which all are genuine... so we are hopeful, May Allah help us... Aaamen... 

Edited by Sadia