Guest pakistan

5 minutes ago, Mani1987 said:

Congrats I received the call two days before asked same questions..nothing heard anything back..plz keep update when u get ur grant...good luck

Just pray inshallah we will grant soon.

After every storm there is rainbow. 

2 hours ago, Amjadt said:

Aslam ulkum . Just received interview call 34 min duration . They  were trying to contact my wife (sponsor) but she is in Pakistan with me they called me .he asked if he can take interview of sponsor . questions were about relationship and family and how we support each other and relationship before marriage and date of birth both. Who paid for visa application.and what will we do if the visa rejected.and how long she is in Pakistan and about application higher degree and collage name and address and he said he will call back if needed anything. Just pray for me all my friend. Inshallah u all will get visa .

I husband(applicant) also got an interview call almost 3 weeks ago and the lady asked exactly the same questions as yours... did she asked to provide any additional documents??

19 minutes ago, Syeda.. said:

I husband(applicant) also got an interview call almost 3 weeks ago and the lady asked exactly the same questions as yours... did she asked to provide any additional documents??

No  but he said he will call if needed anything

2 hours ago, Amjadt said:

Aslam ulkum . Just received interview call 34 min duration . They  were trying to contact my wife (sponsor) but she is in Pakistan with me they called me .he asked if he can take interview of sponsor . questions were about relationship and family and how we support each other and relationship before marriage and date of birth both. Who paid for visa application.and what will we do if the visa rejected.and how long she is in Pakistan and about application higher degree and collage name and address and he said he will call back if needed anything. Just pray for me all my friend. Inshallah u all will get visa .

Congrats man

Just now, Amjadt said:

I applied from Islamabad through Immi  account online  

Oh okay. I will pray for you all... its been 3 weeks I've been waiting for the decision after interview. Its so stressful. I thought i will get the grant soon because According to this forum mostly applicant got there grant right after interview... May Allah easy our situation as well Ameen 

44 minutes ago, Syeda.. said:

Oh okay. I will pray for you all... its been 3 weeks I've been waiting for the decision after interview. Its so stressful. I thought i will get the grant soon because According to this forum mostly applicant got there grant right after interview... May Allah easy our situation as well Ameen 

Not worry . Some of member here granted after month . Inshallah they will grant soon . They haven't granted any visa this month

4 minutes ago, Amjadt said:

He asked in  interview what we will do if the visa rejected. Is it common question?

They have asked my husband same question. And we've got worried that why did she asked this.  as she asked this question to you as well now i think maybe it's a common question. What you have answered to this question?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sadia said:

It has been almost 14 months, they haven’t even called me for Interview... i don’t know why 😌😌

Don't worry sadia Allah is with those who wait. May you'll get your grant without an interview Elahi Ameen 🙂

Edited by Syeda..
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Syeda.. said:

They have asked my husband same question. And we've got worried that why did she asked this.  as she asked this question to you as well now i think maybe it's a common question. What you have answered to this question?

My wife said we will keep trying and she can move to Pakistan and we can apply again. But we got the question he was just making sure our relationship is genuine and we support each other love each other  no matter what. Some people get married for visa so he was making sure our relationship is genuine. Maybe I don't know much because I think I'm youngest member here . But I know what they meant.

3 minutes ago, Amjadt said:

My wife said we will keep trying and she can move to Pakistan and we can apply again. But we got the question he was just making sure our relationship is genuine and we support each other love each other  no matter what. Some people get married for visa so he was making sure our relationship is genuine. Maybe I don't know much because I think I'm youngest member here . But I know what they meant.

Smart reply👍yess they asked this question just to see what we will answer if we're in a genuine relationship.  My husband answered that he has left with no choice then he gonna live in pakistan then she asked don't you gonna apply again my husband said ofcourse i will. Then she asked will your wife gonna live in pakistan? My husband replied no she can't live here then she asked are you going to apply for any other country he said no he will only come to australia because my wife is there.... he got nervous at that time.

1 minute ago, Syeda.. said:

Smart reply👍yess they asked this question just to see what we will answer if we're in a genuine relationship.  My husband answered that he has left with no choice then he gonna live in pakistan then she asked don't you gonna apply again my husband said ofcourse i will. Then she asked will your wife gonna live in pakistan? My husband replied no she can't live here then she asked are you going to apply for any other country he said no he will only come to australia because my wife is there.... he got nervous at that time.

I just talked to friend from Australia .his wife visa was granted after week or two in 2017 He said it's common question just make sure if relationship is genuine.