Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest pakistan

Timeline (309-Spouse visa) applied in May?

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Ifseh said:

Guys im so confused if i should consult a lawyer/migration agent or not. My husband’s application is on an ongoing process since 2 years now, me and my husband always communicate to the department ourselves and have always been given generic answers. so at this point now idk if consulting a lawyer can help? can a lawyer or agent do something to accelerate the process or will it be a waste of money? please give some suggestions 

You may take consultation. But I think not visiting your husband is probably the main reason for your visa getting delayed. 

Good luck.


 

  • DOL: 24 Feb 2018. 309 visa
  • Additional docs requested: 22 Nov 2018
  • Interview call: 13 May 2019
  • Additional docs requested 13 May 2019
  • PCC (origin country of) Sponsor requested from birth to to-date: 22 May 2019
  • Uploaded PCC on 2 June 2019
  • Visa granted: 21 June 2019. - 309 visa

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ifseh said:

No my husband has never travelled before. He has no visas breeched or anything of that sort. he has literally absolutely clear record but still they’re doing “checks” 

the only thing is that he is from Balochistan and a male applicant. someone on this forum said male applicants from balochistan go through extensive checks but it’s already been two years idk how long they need for checks 😢

I pray u get it soon I know it's very painful inshallah Allah will help us all ameen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ifseh said:

Guys im so confused if i should consult a lawyer/migration agent or not. My husband’s application is on an ongoing process since 2 years now, me and my husband always communicate to the department ourselves and have always been given generic answers. so at this point now idk if consulting a lawyer can help? can a lawyer or agent do something to accelerate the process or will it be a waste of money? please give some suggestions 

I don't think so, Lawyers  can only write to Immigration but they can not do anything to speedup the process. Internal/External/integrity checks takes time and if your husband is going through those checks then no one can speedup the process. These checks are beyond departmental control and they have to wait for the outcome. from memory (Apologies its been 7 years now) you can lodge a formal complaint with IGIS and they will check whether your husband's case was sent to them for checks or not. If case was sent to them like atleast 12 months ago then they can speedup the result and will send it back to immigration. if its less than 12 months or if its not under checks then its entirely immigration department delay.


176 System Manager applied Oct-09 | Visa Grant Nov. 2011| Landed Feb. 2012 | Citizenship Sep. 2016

Partner Visa for Wife: Applied APR 16 Granted Jul. 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

 

Can one lodge a partner visa application from Australian agent in Australia while the sponsor and spouse are in India?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Jass Efron said:

Hi guys,

 

Can one lodge a partner visa application from Australian agent in Australia while the sponsor and spouse are in India?

doesn't matter where your agent is ... they will lodge it online ....  


176 System Manager applied Oct-09 | Visa Grant Nov. 2011| Landed Feb. 2012 | Citizenship Sep. 2016

Partner Visa for Wife: Applied APR 16 Granted Jul. 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If u have Hep b or c does embassy inform u after ur medical or just let us wait till they reject visa n tell us the reason after months  ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Mohadisa said:

If u have Hep b or c does embassy inform u after ur medical or just let us wait till they reject visa n tell us the reason after months  ???

If you are found to have a condition that you were not aware of, and for which you should get treatment urgently, the doctor should inform you straightaway, you would not be expected to wait months if something was found that needs to be treated.

The results themselves would still go through the normal process though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

If you are found to have a condition that you were not aware of, and for which you should get treatment urgently, the doctor should inform you straightaway, you would not be expected to wait months if something was found that needs to be treated.

The results themselves would still go through the normal process though.

Yes like I m Dr so they do took my blood for hep b , c but God forbid if there was something wrong they would have informed me right ?? It's been 4 months since my medical I was just studying hepatitis so now m having anxiety 😨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Mohadisa when i went for medical i asked them that will you get back to me regarding medical? Will I get the reports to post on my immi account. He said we will send the results ourselves. So you dont need to worry. And yes, if theres something wrong in the reports then you can be contacted. Otherwise no. 

Edited by mrsahmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mohadisa now by something wrong I dont know if he was referring to some medical condition that required some special consideration or some ambiguity in the results... you know how sometimes the x-rays dont come clear and the dept. Asks you to come back again ... 

So yeah this is the only knowledge I have regarding your question.  Dont know if it was relevant:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyways this week was so quite! I hope the following day brings some good news to the applicants. 

*fingers crossed*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mrsahmed said:

@Mohadisa now by something wrong I dont know if he was referring to some medical condition that required some special consideration or some ambiguity in the results... you know how sometimes the x-rays dont come clear and the dept. Asks you to come back again ... 

So yeah this is the only knowledge I have regarding your question.  Dont know if it was relevant:)

Thank u . Yes they told me same that they upload it themself but it didn't come into my mind that something can happen just came into my mind since I worked in hospital n now m having panic attack 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please if someone can tell me from experience I will be grateful 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mohadisa said:

Please if someone can tell me from experience I will be grateful 🙏

Don’t think negatively everything will be fine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mohadisa said:

Yes like I m Dr so they do took my blood for hep b , c but God forbid if there was something wrong they would have informed me right ?? It's been 4 months since my medical I was just studying hepatitis so now m having anxiety 😨

Don’t worry. If your medical is not clear then you will get that in your immi. If your medical is clear then in immi there would be something like you don’t need medical or its done. 

When my wife went for medical then they said that we will post the result to immi and if there is some issue we will tell you before uploading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

I would like to ask for an advice as I am in very troubling situation. 

Me and my partner are planning to get married and apply for partner visa offshore. The plan was to go to India and we’ll get married there and lodge our partner visa file.

I have been to Aus previously on study visa which expired recently on March 2019 (that’s when/where I met my partner and it has been 2 yrs now). 

I left Australia before the expiry of my study visa and I am currently in the Philippines on tourist visa to visit my family at the moment. 

I have been thinking to apply for a tourist visa to Australia from here, however some agents have suggested to apply for it from India (country of origin). However, I don’t have anyone back in India nor any assets which makes it clear that there is a less chance of visitor visa getting approved.

The problem also is that my partner is unable to leave Australia at this moment because of his business. That’s why the best way I could think is to apply for tourist visa so that we can start planning for our lives. I just don’t know if it is possible to apply for it from a foreign country where you’re not a citizen of. 

As confusing as it seems, the situation is getting tougher and tougher for us :(

 

 Any advice/help will be highly appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Jass Efron said:

Hey guys,

I would like to ask for an advice as I am in very troubling situation. 

Me and my partner are planning to get married and apply for partner visa offshore. The plan was to go to India and we’ll get married there and lodge our partner visa file.

I have been to Aus previously on study visa which expired recently on March 2019 (that’s when/where I met my partner and it has been 2 yrs now). 

I left Australia before the expiry of my study visa and I am currently in the Philippines on tourist visa to visit my family at the moment. 

I have been thinking to apply for a tourist visa to Australia from here, however some agents have suggested to apply for it from India (country of origin). However, I don’t have anyone back in India nor any assets which makes it clear that there is a less chance of visitor visa getting approved.

The problem also is that my partner is unable to leave Australia at this moment because of his business. That’s why the best way I could think is to apply for tourist visa so that we can start planning for our lives. I just don’t know if it is possible to apply for it from a foreign country where you’re not a citizen of. 

As confusing as it seems, the situation is getting tougher and tougher for us 😞

 

 Any advice/help will be highly appreciated.

If you are on tourist visa in Php then your file might not be processed over there.

 

how about getting TR(graduate work visa if you have completed your degree) and apply for partner visa when you come to australia. This way you can stay with your partner on TR or bridging visa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MnMA said:

If you are on tourist visa in Php then your file might not be processed over there.

 

how about getting TR(graduate work visa if you have completed your degree) and apply for partner visa when you come to australia. This way you can stay with your partner on TR or bridging visa.

I won’t be able to apply for graduate work visa as I had to downgrade my bachelors degree to an advanced diploma one due to personal circumstances.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jass Efron said:

I won’t be able to apply for graduate work visa as I had to downgrade my bachelors degree to an advanced diploma one due to personal circumstances.

 

Then better to apply for your visa from india( in either way it would be online application) so you can also put your Php contact number and current address. And indian address as permanent address. You will get visit visa easily. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MnMA said:

Then better to apply for your visa from india( in either way it would be online application) so you can also put your Php contact number and current address. And indian address as permanent address. You will get visit visa easily. 

Do you mean to say that I should apply from India and if I want to come back to php and stay here as a tourist that’s possible as long as I provide my current address? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Jass Efron said:

Do you mean to say that I should apply from India and if I want to come back to php and stay here as a tourist that’s possible as long as I provide my current address? 

 

Apply online 

 

They'll process it,  wherever they want. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone from Dol september got any generic email or any kind of update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Arhu said:

Anyone from Dol september got any generic email or any kind of update

Not yet. Dont knw why its so long

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/07/2019 at 05:13, Nauman said:

Have you applied through Agent or by yourself?

Through agent from Australia 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×