Guest pakistan

11 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Salam everyone. 

My timeline. 

Dol: mid jan 2018

Interview: 1st November 2018

No response after that. 

Just checking,  is anyone else waiting here from 2017, or jan, feb, march 2018?

Its almost  19 months,  i was quite hopeful that it will be granted soon, but now feel very tired of waiting but can't do anything. 

I am waiting for my husband’s visa decision since July 2017. 25 months almost now. 

Hi everyone , i’ve talked about my husband’s application here before but i’ll mention again the DOL is July 2017. further documents provided in april 2018. since then nothing. I have called to their formal complaint line in April to which i got the same response as “checks are being completed” My husband has tried asking for priority processing regarding my health providing my psychologist letter and everything but that didn’t got any satisfactory recognition either we were told applications are not prioritised but dealt with according to date of lodgement however i know people from 2018,2019 have gotten their visas and we’re waiting since 2017!!! 

Since it’s now almost been 25 months, I was thinking I should make another formal complaint this time write it to the department website? Has anyone got any ideas about this process, does it help in speeding up the process? i’m concerned it might backfire since i’ve heard department secretly puts those people on hold who complain often. but at the same time, it’s our right to complain if the processing time has blown out. Im so confused we’re honestly running out of patience now.

Edited by Ifseh

Hi pls do not make com0lant again coz I saw some previous has been rejected due to compleat so if you wait 25 month so you can wait 1 or 2 month more I am sure you are going to get visa sooner I am excited to heard from you good news thanx...

7 hours ago, Ifseh said:

Hi everyone , i’ve talked about my husband’s application here before but i’ll mention again the DOL is July 2017. further documents provided in april 2018. since then nothing. I have called to their formal complaint line in April to which i got the same response as “checks are being completed” My husband has tried asking for priority processing regarding my health providing my psychologist letter and everything but that didn’t got any satisfactory recognition either we were told applications are not prioritised but dealt with according to date of lodgement however i know people from 2018,2019 have gotten their visas and we’re waiting since 2017!!! 

Since it’s now almost been 25 months, I was thinking I should make another formal complaint this time write it to the department website? Has anyone got any ideas about this process, does it help in speeding up the process? i’m concerned it might backfire since i’ve heard department secretly puts those people on hold who complain often. but at the same time, it’s our right to complain if the processing time has blown out. Im so confused we’re honestly running out of patience now.

Same case as me I waited since 12 June 2017and it has passed 26 months now I'm still waiting I been writing to ask for update they say the same thing all the time but I'm sick of writing I just sit back and waited now and it has blown my mind now because they don't feel sorry that we have 4 children under 7 and I've been doing both mother and fathers responsibility since they were all born 

Edited by Kina Sa

14 minutes ago, Kina Sa said:

Same case as me I waited since 12 June 2017and it has passed 26 months now I'm still waiting I been writing to ask for update they say the same thing all the time but I'm sick of writing I just sit back and waited now and it has blown my mind now because they don't feel sorry that we have 4 children under 7 and I've been doing both mother and fathers responsibility since they were all born 

it must be very difficult waiting i pray that you get your visa grant soon. Are you a Australian permeant resident or citizen? I have heard that if you are permeant resident there can sometimes be delays in your visa. 

1 hour ago, Harry. said:

Hi pls do not make com0lant again coz I saw some previous has been rejected due to compleat so if you wait 25 month so you can wait 1 or 2 month more I am sure you are going to get visa sooner I am excited to heard from you good news thanx...

I agree.  

My agent says same. Agent says they don't like being pushed. That's why my agent is not sending an enquiry to immigration. 

However i sometimes feel,  agents don't write them to save own time. Because many people got their visa in less than 12 months and they were written an email to immigration every month.  

I guess we three has been sent for extra security checks.

2 hours ago, Harry. said:

Your welcome and when did you apply 309 ?

I'm in a same boatas yours.

I applied in 18 july 2018 and my husband got an interview call on 18th july 2019 on same date they have requested to provide applicant's PCC and polio certificate... all documents submitted on 20th july 2019.. after that no news 😞

1 hour ago, Kina Sa said:

Hopefully you will be granted visa soon, please update us , once you will be granted visa. 

I used to think they wouldn't go over 24 months. But i can see , i was wrong.  

However my 19 months are still within 90% applications timeline.  But now , i have started to worry too much. Feeling depressed because uncertainty and no clear path. 

1 hour ago, Kina Sa said:

May Allah easy your way and don't lose hope you're so close to decision. You'll get your grant soon InshaAllah 

4 minutes ago, Syeda.. said:

I'm in a same boatas yours.

I applied in 18 july 2018 and my husband got an interview call on 18th july 2019 on same date they have requested to provide applicant's PCC and polio certificate... all documents submitted on 20th july 2019.. after that no news 😞

Yeah I have also applied 24/07/18  got interviw 24/07/19so we submated our pcc so she gave us 28 days for pic but we submitted 

Edited by Harry.

7 hours ago, Ifseh said:

I am really sorry to hear that you have been waiting this long. Countries in Europe such as Britain have a processing time of 6 months and less,  were paying almost $8000 its just not fair that some people have to wait this long. Since you have been waiting for 26 months  which is over the 15-20 months global processing time on the departments website you have the right to do another formal complaint. Maybe even escalate it and talk to your local MP and see if they can do anything for you. 

Just now, Harry. said:

Yeah I have also applied 24/07/18  got interviw 24/07/18 so we submated our pcc so she gave us 28 days for pic but we submitted 

I didn't get any time limit to submit the documents. Where are you from?? And who is the applicant you or your wife???

1 minute ago, Syeda.. said:

I didn't get any time limit to submit the documents. Where are you from?? And who is the applicant you or your wife???

I am from India Punjab I am the applicant and she gave us 28 days and she said if you want yo extend you time for pcc you can infome me so we did pcc in a weak I submitted my both of pcc dubai pcc and indian mah wife she already applied for pcc in Australia so maybe she will get 2 or 3 days after my agent he uploaded all pcc so waiting for wife pcc then will upload then maybe she will cheak our all document after 28 days as she said let's see 

8 hours ago, Ifseh said:

Thanks for sharing. 

We worry about complaining but immigration should be bit realistic too. Why do they have complaints system if they are going to take revenge afterwards. 

We are just scared that after 2 years,  they don't reject visa, and send it to AAT for another two years. Wait at AAT is more scary than anything else. 

On 28/07/2019 at 15:20, missomari said:

Hi friends 

My fiancé and I have been waiting since May 2018 for his visa. I was wondering is this forum specific for Pakistani applicants only ? Any news from Afghan applicants ? I hope I get some good news, it’s has been almost 15 months now 

I am also Afghan and waiting for almost 14 months

On 03/08/2019 at 05:54, Alina11 said:

Hi, I'm also a new member my husband lodged his 309 application on April 2019 from Afghanistan. Sadly afghan applicants take a long time to get approved, but hopefully it should not be too long until you hear good news, please keep us updated because as you said there not a lot of afghan applicants on here. Was your fiancé  asked to provide biometric? 

I am also Afghan and waiting for almost 14 months, may Allah help all of Pakistani and Afghan Brothers and Sisters  here, 🇵🇰💕🇦🇫

9 hours ago, Kina Sa said:

@Kina Sa and @Ifseh Your timelines are way too much. You guys need to take serious actions in order to get visa ASAP. I would advise you below two points:

1) Contact/Use local MP channel for priority processing. Search previous posts in this thread where members have discussed how to use this option.

2) Try to visit your spouse, means spent some time (weeks, months) together and upload pictures to immiAccount and notify your visit to CO via email. I've personally experienced that visiting spouses, and spending time together while the application is in progress, leaves a very positive impact on your application and you'll get the quick decision on your application.

Finally, please keep praying, hajat nafils, and wazifa as I believe they have a real impact on our affairs. 

Good luck. 

9 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

I agree.  

My agent says same. Agent says they don't like being pushed. That's why my agent is not sending an enquiry to immigration. 

However i sometimes feel,  agents don't write them to save own time. Because many people got their visa in less than 12 months and they were written an email to immigration every month.  

I guess we three has been sent for extra security checks.

Your DOL was just one month before me, therefore, I was following your posts here as well. And I realized that your case is delayed because your agent is not writing/pushing the CO. I remember, you once shared here that your agent is waiting to complete 22 months (or whatever max time) and then he will contact CO. I think your agent is just saving his/her reputation with the immigration, that if he will contact immigration frequently, then his reputation will effected negatively and his other cases will also be impacted. This looks a very selfish apporach to me.

Good luck.

2 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Your DOL was just one month before me, therefore, I was following your posts here as well. And I realized that your case is delayed because your agent is not writing/pushing the CO. I remember, you once shared here that your agent is waiting to complete 22 months (or whatever max time) and then he will contact CO. I think your agent is just saving his/her reputation with the immigration, that if he will contact immigration frequently, then his reputation will effected negatively and his other cases will also be impacted. This looks a very selfish apporach to me.

Good luck.

I guess agents are useless unless you need serious help. AHC islamabad doesn't respond because they says ask your agent to email.  Migration agent just keep telling stories to avoid extra bit of work. Because they've taken all the payments. 

My application is still in progress,  don't know how should i deal with this migration agent. 

I many time think to take over myself,  but i paid agent $3500. And she is useless.  In real i see people with no migration agent get visa faster on average but not all. (Just my observation)

Edited by Hawar19Jan

1 hour ago, Hawar19Jan said:

I guess agents are useless unless you need serious help. AHC islamabad doesn't respond because they says ask your agent to email.  Migration agent just keep telling stories to avoid extra bit of work. Because they've taken all the payments. 

My application is still in progress,  don't know how should i deal with this migration agent. 

I many time think to take over myself,  but i paid agent $3500. And she is useless.  In real i see people with no migration agent get visa faster on average but not all. (Just my observation)

Why do you think applicants with an agent should be faster?   All applications go in a queue.  There is not a special, faster queue for applications with agents!  

The job of an agent is to make sure your application is perfect, because if you have mistakes in your application, it causes delays. 

Maybe in your country, government officials will give you special attention if you are constantly ringing up, asking them to hurry.   Australians are different - we do not like it when people are pushy and demanding.   An Australian official is more likely to think, "This person is annoying.  He thinks he is special and superior and expects me to jump when he calls. Well, I will teach him a lesson - I will put his application aside and make him wait even longer."  So you see, your agent is wise if she is not constantly contacting Immigration making trouble.

Edited by Marisawright

14 hours ago, Alina11 said:

it must be very difficult waiting i pray that you get your visa grant soon. Are you a Australian permeant resident or citizen? I have heard that if you are permeant resident there can sometimes be delays in your visa. 

Thank you for your concern and yes I'm an permanent residence....if that so I'll keep waiting but I'm already exhausted I'll pray for you too and everyone who's waiting on this difficult time