Guest pakistan

15 hours ago, Aus2018 said:

THEY DIDN'T ASKED FOR ANYTHINK BECAUSE I SUMMITTED ALL DOCUMENTS LAST YEAR POLIO AND PCC AND MEDICALL AND 2 YEARS TAX RETURN. INTERVIEW WAS JUST GENERAL QUESTIONS. DOB AND NAME AND VERY BASIC AND NEXT DAY 309 GRANTED.

Happy 😃 for u . Best of luck 

Hi..i lodged my wife partner visa last year in month of april.. we blessed with boy 3 month ago and we include our child application in my wife 309 visa.the send us required information two weeks ago.. about my baby medical and pay outstanding fees.. the pblm is they did’t mention that how much we have to pay for our child.. is anybody know that how much we have to pay if we include our baby in 309partner visa. I shall be very thankful if anybody help us.

47 minutes ago, Sukhsandhu038 said:

Hi..i lodged my wife partner visa last year in month of april.. we blessed with boy 3 month ago and we include our child application in my wife 309 visa.the send us required information two weeks ago.. about my baby medical and pay outstanding fees.. the pblm is they did’t mention that how much we have to pay for our child.. is anybody know that how much we have to pay if we include our baby in 309partner visa. I shall be very thankful if anybody help us.

what is your status? are you citizen or Permanent Resident? 

Hi All,
DOL 25 July 2018 for 309 for my wife.
Received further Doc request today of PCC from all addresses in Pakistan for the sponsor. 
I have been at many places in Pakistan and right now I am on shore. Do some one has any idea how I can go with this. Its really stressful to get these things when you are out of Pakistan.
I have to get one PCC from Islamabad, Nowshera KPK . Any idea about how to get these? Any suggestion about getting a authority letter from Australia please.

JazakAllah in advance.

Thanks & regards
Hasnat Hameed

7 minutes ago, hasnat said:

Hi All,
DOL 25 July 2018 for 309 for my wife.
Received further Doc request today of PCC from all addresses in Pakistan for the sponsor. 
I have been at many places in Pakistan and right now I am on shore. Do some one has any idea how I can go with this. Its really stressful to get these things when you are out of Pakistan.
I have to get one PCC from Islamabad, Nowshera KPK . Any idea about how to get these? Any suggestion about getting a authority letter from Australia please.

JazakAllah in advance.

Thanks & regards
Hasnat Hameed

Hi Hasnat,

You can get authority letter from counslate or embassy nominating your wife or any relative who can go and submit application on your behalf. You should send the original authority letter to Pakistan as the they will ask for original. If the cities you are seeking PCCs have ekhidmat markz then it’s easy you will get within a week. 

Best wishes 

59 minutes ago, Ahmad said:

Hi Hasnat,

You can get authority letter from counslate or embassy nominating your wife or any relative who can go and submit application on your behalf. You should send the original authority letter to Pakistan as the they will ask for original. If the cities you are seeking PCCs have ekhidmat markz then it’s easy you will get within a week. 

Best wishes 

Thanks alot @Ahmad . I just uploaded the PCC from Australia when I lodged the application from my wife & havent uploaded any from Pakistan. Should I still need the PCc from all addresses or from my hometown is good enough?

1 hour ago, hasnat said:

Thanks alot @Ahmad . I just uploaded the PCC from Australia when I lodged the application from my wife & havent uploaded any from Pakistan. Should I still need the PCc from all addresses or from my hometown is good enough?

Usually they ask from all addresses after turning 16 years. 

1 hour ago, mrsahmed said:

309 Visa updates 

DoL 27 . JULY. 2018 

Generic email 11 Feb 2019 

Visa grant 24. JULY. 2019 

Alhumdulillah:)

Congratulations dear 👍👍 have you received any interview call?? Or what about PCC and polio???

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mrsahmed said:

Thanks! 🙂

No I didn't get any interview call. Polio certificates and pcc were uploaded since day one... and I renewed my last Pakistani pcc and police clearance last week just to be on the safe side 🙂

Are you the sponser  or applicant??  Please pray for me aswell 😞