Guest pakistan

23 hours ago, Jass Efron said:

Do you mean to say that I should apply from India and if I want to come back to php and stay here as a tourist that’s possible as long as I provide my current address? 

Apply online 

They'll process it,  wherever they want. 

On 03/08/2009 at 17:41, Guest Gollywobbler said:

Hi there

Welcome to Poms in Oz.

Offshore spouse/partner visa applications are processed in the country in which they are lodged. Unfortunately this means that if the Australian HC in Islamabad say 6-9 months, it probably does take this long for applications lodged there.

How long would it take you to get a new police check? Is it possible to get them quickly in Pakistan?

Best wishes

Gill

20 minutes ago, Mani1987 said:

Hi there am new in this form just wanted to know long they took after medical to grant a Visa.no interview yet

Dol June 2018

Generic email June 2019

After that no news

No interview yet

Hi

welcome to the form, my dol is also in June 2018, no interview yet, what did they ask u in generic email ? 

27 minutes ago, Sadia said:

Hi

welcome to the form, my dol is also in June 2018, no interview yet, what did they ask u in generic email ? 

Ask for medical and PC both submitted

Got email your application takes time as we complete a no. Of checks 

On 03/08/2009 at 17:41, Guest Gollywobbler said:

Hi there

Welcome to Poms in Oz.

Offshore spouse/partner visa applications are processed in the country in which they are lodged. Unfortunately this means that if the Australian HC in Islamabad say 6-9 months, it probably does take this long for applications lodged there.

How long would it take you to get a new police check? Is it possible to get them quickly in Pakistan?

Best wishes

Gill

31 minutes ago, Sadia said:

Hi

welcome to the form, my dol is also in June 2018, no interview yet, what did they ask u in generic email

I asked my agent as well how long they took she said can't say how long they can take but be ready for interview.its been a month now after generic mail but nothing heard from immi

19 minutes ago, Mani1987 said:

I asked my agent as well how long they took she said can't say how long they can take but be ready for interview.its been a month now after generic mail but nothing heard from immi

Be patient and all the best, hopefully u will get ur visa directly without interview, have u submitted ur pcc and medical for the second time ? 

1 hour ago, Mani1987 said:

Hi there am new in this form just wanted to know long they took after medical to grant a Visa.no interview yet

Dol June 2018

Generic email June 2019

After that no news

No interview yet

Can you share what they requested in the generic email

10 minutes ago, Sadia said:

Be patient and all the best, hopefully u will get ur visa directly without interview, have u submitted ur pcc and medical for the second time ? 

No I submitted both after generic mail  as my agent told me to do so

Plz keep updated as you know anything

All the best

1 minute ago, Mani1987 said:

Medical and PCc and says your application in progress takes time to complete the checks 

What the hell, how long more they need to check, it’s already 13 months, they play with our feelings... 

2 minutes ago, Sadia said:

I submitted everything in July 2018

2 minutes ago, Sadia said:

What the hell, how long more they need to check, it’s already 13 months, they play with our feelings... 

Yeah you right wait is killing .no one knows how long they gonna take only God knows. I think now they increase the time as well 14 to 18 months