Jump to content
Guest pakistan

Timeline (309-Spouse visa) applied in May?

Recommended Posts

@Sarah Bee

Hello 🙂 . Yes you need to upload polio certificate in your immiaccount (there will be a part where it asks you about your health/medical record). 

 

Also, yes you need to submit your family composition certificate.  Even if it's a family of just 2  🙂

 

Hope it helps 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sarah Bee said:

Asalamu alaikum everyone,

I've been following this forum for a few months now... I'm sponsoring my partner's visa application. DOL was 14 April 2019... so still a long way to go 😞

 He got his biometrics done in April... it said in the letter to take polio certificate but the biometrics people didn't take it. So, should I just upload it to his application or does he need to show it when he goes for medical?

 Also, if we have no children... would we still need to show a family composition (something that shows his parents and siblings names?). I'm really confused about whether applicant's get asked for this or not?

You have to show polio certificate when you go for medical exam. 
Yes, obtain nadra family composition that shows information about applicant's parents and siblings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup. I dont know exactly if the polio certificate was required for medical since I travel frequently and my certificate is always attached to the passport. So no one mentioned it. 

 

However, for the FRC (family registration certificate) I'd say you have 2 FRCs. One is pre marriage and the other is post marriage. 

In partner Visa they are primarily looking for post marriage FRC (as an evidence of your marriage).  So you and your husband will only appear on it until and unless you have kids. 

Having said that, it varies from case to case too as well. Like in my case, I mentioned quite some relevant points regarding my siblings and parents (their visits to Australia and stuff) so I attached both pre and post marriage FRCs to prove my relationship with my siblings and parents as well. Similarly I gave FRC of my in-laws too as it was relevant to the sponsor section of the application.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sarah Bee said:

Asalamu alaikum everyone,

I've been following this forum for a few months now... I'm sponsoring my partner's visa application. DOL was 14 April 2019... so still a long way to go 😞

He got his biometrics done in April... it said in the letter to take polio certificate but the biometrics people didn't take it. So, should I just upload it to his application or does he need to show it when he goes for medical?

Also, if we have no children... would we still need to show a family composition (something that shows his parents and siblings names?). I'm really confused about whether applicant's get asked for this or not?

Use the link below, create an account with NADRA and apply for the Family registration certificate(FRC) online, pay online using you debit or credit card. They will email you the original copy by Monday or tuesday if you apply today.

https://id.nadra.gov.pk/family-registration-certificate/

 

Edited by Pakaus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did any August  2018 applicant receive call for interview?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mrsahmed said:

Yup. I dont know exactly if the polio certificate was required for medical since I travel frequently and my certificate is always attached to the passport. So no one mentioned it. 

 

However, for the FRC (family registration certificate) I'd say you have 2 FRCs. One is pre marriage and the other is post marriage. 

In partner Visa they are primarily looking for post marriage FRC (as an evidence of your marriage).  So you and your husband will only appear on it until and unless you have kids. 

Having said that, it varies from case to case too as well. Like in my case, I mentioned quite some relevant points regarding my siblings and parents (their visits to Australia and stuff) so I attached both pre and post marriage FRCs to prove my relationship with my siblings and parents as well. Similarly I gave FRC of my in-laws too as it was relevant to the sponsor section of the application.  

I didn't change my FRC to my husband 's family . Was it necessary ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mohadisa did you provide them with your post marriage frc which has you and your husband?

I dont know how vital this document is, but I did submit it.  Everyone I know personally has done the same. They have provided them with pre and post marriage frc... and if required, husbands pre-marriage frc as well 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mrsahmed said:

@Mohadisa did you provide them with your post marriage frc which has you and your husband?

I dont know how vital this document is, but I did submit it.  Everyone I know personally has done the same. They have provided them with pre and post marriage frc... and if required, husbands pre-marriage frc as well 

 

No I just provided pre wedding one . Just checked form 47 only required one with parents name so that's basically pre wedding one . If they asked for it will get it 🤷

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bhattiali said:

salam everyone 

please tell how much they take to send an generic mail.?? 

9 months in my case most of them got it in 6 to 7 months may be I got medical n pcc done late that's why 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bhattiali said:

whats the processing time for sc309 now a days ?? 

thanks 

13 to 19 months 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/06/2019 at 13:32, Sadia said:

Best of luck... hopefully u will get ur visa soon, what questions did they ask u in interview? 

Didn't u get any generic email for uploading of documents....?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gle said:

Didn't u get any generic email for uploading of documents....?

Ms. Amna...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/06/2019 at 19:59, mrsahmed said:

@Sadia oh I see :). I also submitted everything that very week. But they sent me the generic email 6 months later (in feb). I applied on my own. 

 

Anyways goodluck:) how I see it is that as the time is passing by, the Visa finalisation is getting closer in sha Allah 😊

In shaa Allah!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Sarah Bee said:

Asalamu alaikum everyone,

I've been following this forum for a few months now... I'm sponsoring my partner's visa application. DOL was 14 April 2019... so still a long way to go 😞

He got his biometrics done in April... it said in the letter to take polio certificate but the biometrics people didn't take it. So, should I just upload it to his application or does he need to show it when he goes for medical?

Also, if we have no children... would we still need to show a family composition (something that shows his parents and siblings names?). I'm really confused about whether applicant's get asked for this or not?

You need to upload it at immi as well as required for medicals. 

For family composition , my sponsor and I just filled and uploaded form 54( you can find it at department's website). We didn't make any FRC and our CO haven't asked for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Mrssams said:

You need to upload it at immi as well as required for medicals. 

For family composition , my sponsor and I just filled and uploaded form 54( you can find it at department's website). We didn't make any FRC and our CO haven't asked for it.

What's ur date of lodgement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gle said:

What's ur date of lodgement

23rd May 2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mrssams said:

23rd May 2018

It means u have crossed 12 months time....ur docs were uploaded lately or any other scenario?....As in Pakistan embassy site...they have written as 12 months time for 309 visa approval...😒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gle said:

It means u have crossed 12 months time....ur docs were uploaded lately or any other scenario?....As in Pakistan embassy site...they have written as 12 months time for 309 visa approval...😒

Nop.we uploaded everything on time. Had my interview on Feb. The estimated processing time is 13-19 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mrssams said:

Nop.we uploaded everything on time. Had my interview on Feb. The estimated processing time is 13-19 months.

That's global processing time....13 to 19 months...but on Pakistan site....see the timeline given there...which is 12 months...u should really email Islamabad embassy to ask about this fact!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Gle said:

That's global processing time....13 to 19 months...but on Pakistan site....see the timeline given there...which is 12 months...u should really email Islamabad embassy to ask about this fact!

Sure. I will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, aaminahtariq95 said:

Can I get my husbands updated police certificate from pakistan as he is Australia?

Help

I mean will they issue police certificate it in the absence of person and also he is not living in pakistan for last 3 years (just occasional trips to pakistan)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×