Guest pakistan

Is anyone here aware of any link of a timeline list on excel sheet etc. where we can track and get updated information from more applicants regarding their visa timelines? This will help us give better insight of current processing times.

If you do, please share here so everyone will have updated information on visa process times.

4 hours ago, aaminahtariq95 said:

Visa granted on 1st july 2019 Alhamdulillah.

DOL: 7th may 2018

Congratulations:)

Good to see finally you have granted visa.

Better than my 18 months waiting, However 14 months is still too long wait. 

Australian Immigration is big failure compared to other Australian institutions and great of great peoples. 

Immigration is failed to provide quality service to Australians for bringing their loved one onshore. 

Actually its not immigration department,  its LNP not providing enough resources to immigration to process applications faster .

Edited by Hawar19Jan

2 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Congratulations:)

Good to see finally you have granted visa.

Better than my 18 months waiting, However 14 months is still too long wait. 

Australian Immigration is big failure compared to other Australian institutions and great of great peoples. 

Immigration is failed to provide quality service to Australians for bringing their loved one onshore. 

Actually its not immigration department,  its LNP not providing enough resources to immigration to process applications faster .

Thanks 🙂May Allah ease this time for you and soon you get your visa Insha Allah, keeping in touch with department is what ihave learned from my experience