Guest pakistan

It seems like there are not many July 2018 applicants in the same boat as me 🤔 just2-3 in this forum. 

Btw I was looking at some other Facebook groups for 309 visas. And I'm noticing that many over there are also getting visas before the financial year end. 

Hoping for a good news soon 🙂

Edited by mrsahmed

6 minutes ago, mrsahmed said:

Congratulations to the ones who have recieved their visas 🙂 so happy to see the good news coming. 

Hopefully everyone else will also get visas timely and very soon. 

Now are there any applicant exceeding 12 months time left in this forum? 🙂 if so do you mind sharing the DOL 😊

I hope this week (right before the financial yr end) there is much more good news to follow. 

DOL : 7 May 2018

On 23/06/2019 at 12:35, saleemk said:

hey mates

just wanted a quick advise on the 40SP online form for:

I had previously lodged sponsorship for my ex-wife and later withdrew it and resulted in no 309 visa.

Qs : Has this sponsor previously sponsored/nominated a spouse, de facto, prospective spouse or interdependent partner?

do I answer this to be a YES or NO?  309 visa wasnt granted before

thx

I reckon "No" because the sponsorship process didn't completed successfully because you had withdrawn your sponsorship application. Assuming you've already provided stat dec stating the same withdrawn scenario.

Good luck.

Edited by Lilly23

4 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Hi guys.

Alhamdullilah 309 visa granted on 21 June 2019. Total processing time approx 16 months.

DOL: 24 Feb 2018.

Additional docs requested: 22 Nov 2018

Interview call: 13 May 2019

Additional docs requested 13 May 2019

Pakistan PCC Sponsor requested from birth to to-date: 22 May 2019

Visa granted: 21 June 2019.

Good luck to everyone. Please don't lose hope. Do not disheart and keep following your application with the dept. When communicating with dept. please be polite, friendly, and understanding. They'll hear you well if you sound polite 🙂

- Lilly.

Hey, we both got our visas on same date 🙂 

48 minutes ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Hey, we both got our visas on same date 🙂 

Congratulations :). its may be because our DOLs were 23 & 24 Feb 2018. 

Also I think visa grant notification email was scheduled to be sent on weekend i.e Friday 21 June 2019.

3 hours ago, mrsahmed said:

It seems like there are not many July 2018 applicants in the same boat as me 🤔 just2-3 in this forum. 

Btw I was looking at some other Facebook groups for 309 visas. And I'm noticing that many over there are also getting visas before the financial year end. 

Hoping for a good news soon 🙂

DOL: 23 May 2018

6 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Hi guys.

Alhamdullilah 309 visa granted on 21 June 2019. Total processing time approx 16 months.

DOL: 24 Feb 2018.

Additional docs requested: 22 Nov 2018

Interview call: 13 May 2019

Additional docs requested 13 May 2019

Pakistan PCC Sponsor requested from birth to to-date: 22 May 2019

Visa granted: 21 June 2019.

Good luck to everyone. Please don't lose hope. Do not disheart and keep following your application with the dept. When communicating with dept. please be polite, friendly, and understanding. They'll hear you well if you sound polite 🙂

- Lilly.

Congratulations:)

Enjoy your happy life. 

Happy to see some applications getting through. 

• Congratulations 1

On 23/06/2019 at 14:35, saleemk said:

hey mates

just wanted a quick advise on the 40SP online form for:

I had previously lodged sponsorship for my ex-wife and later withdrew it and resulted in no 309 visa.

Qs : Has this sponsor previously sponsored/nominated a spouse, de facto, prospective spouse or interdependent partner?

do I answer this to be a YES or NO?  309 visa wasnt granted before

thx

You withdrew the application before the visa was granted so you did not sponsor anyone before. You will  answer NO to this question.
Thanks

On 24/06/2019 at 19:37, Lilly23 said:

Congratulations :). its may be because our DOLs were 23 & 24 Feb 2018. 

Also I think visa grant notification email was scheduled to be sent on weekend i.e Friday 21 June 2019.

Does anyone know what are the average times these days for 309 visa? any information from other facebook groups?

5 hours ago, asifh15 said:

Does anyone know what are the average times these days for 309 visa? any information from other facebook groups?

According to immi  it's 14 to 19 months last updated on 18 th june . But my friend also got after 16 months last week so I m guessing it's around that period 

Edited by Mohadisa

On 26/06/2019 at 10:48, Mohadisa said:

According to immi  it's 14 to 19 months last updated on 18 th june . But my friend also got after 16 months last week so I m guessing it's around that period 

This July it will be 13 months from my DOL, does it mean God willing, Insha Allah the start of getting my visa will begin  after 14 months ? 

52 minutes ago, Sadia said:

This July it will be 13 months from my DOL, does it mean God willing, Insha Allah the start of getting my visa will begin  after 14 months ? 

I can't say anything it's just immi processing time . Inshallah u will get soon .I know it's very stressful