Guest pakistan

3 minutes ago, tobeaussieIA said:

I think in March 2019. I just got my husband PCC. Hey, where did you get your polio vaccination certificate?

We got It from Lahore. It’s easy you just need to go to govt hospital with passport and they can vaccinate and give certificate promptly.  Is this first time you are submitting polio certificate ?

Just now, Ahmad said:

We got It from Lahore. It’s easy you just need to go to govt hospital with passport and they can vaccinate and give certificate promptly.  Is this first time you are submitting polio certificate ?

Is it necessary to obtain it from government hospital? Nope, previously I got it from CMH, rawalpindi.

1 minute ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Is it necessary to obtain it from government hospital? Nope, previously I got it from CMH, rawalpindi.

I think you can get from any centre not necessarily a govt. It seems we should also get our as after submitting PCCs don’t know when they will look through the application and by then polio certificate will be expired......

43 minutes ago, Ahmad said:

I think you can get from any centre not necessarily a govt. It seems we should also get our as after submitting PCCs don’t know when they will look through the application and by then polio certificate will be expired......

Yep renew all your expired PCC and polio certificate.

hey mates, into the 6th month now, all docs/meds/PCC front loaded

unfortunately, I have been diagnosed with Type-2 diabetics and High BP and put on medication, and it's getting very challenging managing my food/daily life routine alone.

if this enuff of a medical reason for special consideration if I send Islamabad AHC to look into our file sooner by providing a detailed medical letter?

5 minutes ago, saleemk said:

unfortunately, I have been diagnosed with Type-2 diabetics and High BP and put on medication, and it's getting very challenging managing my food/daily life routine alone.

if this enuff of a medical reason for special consideration if I send Islamabad AHC to look into our file sooner by providing a detailed medical letter?

Good Luck with that, I had a heart attack and I am on medication for rest of my life but this change was still not enough for Immigration for quicker processing .... 

1 hour ago, saleemk said:

Are you sponsor or applicant?

On 03/08/2009 at 22:05, Guest pakistan said:

I applied 300 in 28/03/2018 ... and waited visa but didn’t heard anything from immi so decided to apply visit visa which was refuse 2 times so I went back home n got married on 06/12/2018 and my visa application processed changed to 309.i stay in back home 5 months thinking we could come back together when he gets his visa but no sign from IMmi ...then I came back to Australia. I was just ready with all documents to apply another visit visa on 30/03/2019. The same day CO asked for his PCC I was happy thinking file opened so I drop idea of applying visit visa 

I uploaded PCC in same week then after three  weeks CO asked for medical again we uploaded medical on following week 26/05/2019 .. it’s been almost 4 weeks now haven’t heard anything no phone for interview yet.. I don’t know will it be good idea to apply visit visa now . How long does CO takes to give decision once file is opened can plz anyone let me know it’s been 15 months since we first applied visa :(