Guest pakistan

20 hours ago, Sarah Bee said:

Asalamu alaikum everyone,

I've been following this forum for a few months now... I'm sponsoring my partner's visa application. DOL was 14 April 2019... so still a long way to go 😞

He got his biometrics done in April... it said in the letter to take polio certificate but the biometrics people didn't take it. So, should I just upload it to his application or does he need to show it when he goes for medical?

Also, if we have no children... would we still need to show a family composition (something that shows his parents and siblings names?). I'm really confused about whether applicant's get asked for this or not?

You need to upload it at immi as well as required for medicals. 

For family composition , my sponsor and I just filled and uploaded form 54( you can find it at department's website). We didn't make any FRC and our CO haven't asked for it.

17 hours ago, Mrssams said:

You need to upload it at immi as well as required for medicals. 

For family composition , my sponsor and I just filled and uploaded form 54( you can find it at department's website). We didn't make any FRC and our CO haven't asked for it.

What's ur date of lodgement

3 hours ago, Mrssams said:

23rd May 2018

It means u have crossed 12 months time....ur docs were uploaded lately or any other scenario?....As in Pakistan embassy site...they have written as 12 months time for 309 visa approval...😒

1 hour ago, Gle said:

It means u have crossed 12 months time....ur docs were uploaded lately or any other scenario?....As in Pakistan embassy site...they have written as 12 months time for 309 visa approval...😒

Nop.we uploaded everything on time. Had my interview on Feb. The estimated processing time is 13-19 months.

20 minutes ago, Mrssams said:

Nop.we uploaded everything on time. Had my interview on Feb. The estimated processing time is 13-19 months.

That's global processing time....13 to 19 months...but on Pakistan site....see the timeline given there...which is 12 months...u should really email Islamabad embassy to ask about this fact!

7 hours ago, aaminahtariq95 said:

I mean will they issue police certificate it in the absence of person and also he is not living in pakistan for last 3 years (just occasional trips to pakistan)

Yes you can get it. He needs to send send authority letter nominating the person applying on his behalf. 

34 minutes ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Hey guys!
AHC has been requesting me every document that has been expired. I am worried if they tell me to give medical exam again as last time I did exam was in May 2018. Has anyone here ever been requested to do medical exam again after a year?

Going through the same, I am also worried about medicals as I did mine in May 2018 too.

2 hours ago, tobeaussieIA said:

I don't know what is best thing to do now. Should wait for CO request or redo medicals  by myself? What do you think? 

You should wait as your HAP ID Is not active now. They will activate if they ask to redo. But I heard  that they don’t ask usually. What else they asked you To provide apart from PCCs?. I think if they had to ask for medics they should have buy now. 

Have you provided them the new PCCs?

37 minutes ago, Ahmad said:

You should wait as your HAP ID Is not active now. They will activate if they ask to redo. But I heard  that they don’t ask usually. What else they asked you To provide apart from PCCs?. I think if they had to ask for medics they should have buy now. 

3 hours ago, aaminahtariq95 said:

As far as I have searched you dont have to redo it yourself, hopefully they wont ask for medical😣

Medicals are only valid for 12 Months. you will receive medical request if they are expired. 

As Ahmad said, your HAP id is no longer active so CO will activate it once they will ask you again .... 

8 hours ago, Ahmad said:

Okay thanks.

Earlier they asked for my updated police and polio certificate,some new pictures now they have asked my husbands updated PCC

9 hours ago, Ahmad said:

First they asked about my PCC's. Then they told me to submit PCC's of missing addresses. Then they asked to submit my husband's AFP and recently asked my husband's Pakistan PCC and my polio certificate.

On 14/06/2019 at 12:17, Amjadt said:

After day or two they answer your email. I emailed them asked about my case but I emailed them through different email. So they said they couldn't give me information because the email doesn't belong to my application after that I emailed them through that email which I have given in application, after that they gave me information .

I email them but didn't get response yet,can you tell me on which email address you sent them mail thanks

4 hours ago, aaminahtariq95 said:

Okay thanks.

Earlier they asked for my updated police and polio certificate,some new pictures now they have asked my husbands updated PCC

Ok. Can you plz tell when did your polio certificate was expired. Ours is about to expire at the end of June but they have not asked yet. I am thinking should we get a new one before they ask and submit along with PCCs 

4 hours ago, tobeaussieIA said:

First they asked about my PCC's. Then they told me to submit PCC's of missing addresses. Then they asked to submit my husband's AFP and recently asked my husband's Pakistan PCC and my polio certificate.

Ok thanks. When was your PCCs expired? Have you submitted your husbands PCCs now?