Guest pakistan

@Sadia oh I see :). I also submitted everything that very week. But they sent me the generic email 6 months later (in feb). I applied on my own. 

Anyways goodluck:) how I see it is that as the time is passing by, the Visa finalisation is getting closer in sha Allah 😊

4 minutes ago, mrsahmed said:

@Sadia oh I see :). I also submitted everything that very week. But they sent me the generic email 6 months later (in feb). I applied on my own. 

Anyways goodluck:) how I see it is that as the time is passing by, the Visa finalisation is getting closer in sha Allah 😊

@mrsahmed most of partners got their visa 12 to 14 months from Islamabad... hopefully we will be next Insha Allah... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tahri06 said:

DOL:     June 2018

Generic e-mail:     Dec , 2018

documents Uploaded:   Jan , 2019

interview & additional documents request: March 19, 2019

documents uploaded again: 23 March 

Visa Granted : 12 June 2019 🎉🎉🎉

Alhamdulillah and Good luck to everyone 

Congratulations 🎉🎉 have a blessed life ahead 

did u n ur wife both got interview calls ??

19 hours ago, tahri06 said:

DOL:     June 2018

Generic e-mail:     Dec , 2018

documents Uploaded:   Jan , 2019

interview & additional documents request: March 19, 2019

documents uploaded again: 23 March 

Visa Granted : 12 June 2019 🎉🎉🎉

Alhamdulillah and Good luck to everyone 

Congratulations!✨

On 11/06/2019 at 21:00, Talentoo said:

Hello my dear, After applying for partner visa 309, its difficult to get visitors visa. My wife applied for partner visa on Oct, 2017 and up till now she has not be granted. I have applied for visitors visa 3 times but was rejected. Just last month (after 19 months) the CO requested for further information (my pcc and wife's pcc, bills etc). These days its very difficult to get visitor visa approved. I think its advisable to go thru immigration lawyers

good luck

Can some one please guide with experience about PCC from Lahore. Is that valid for 6 months as it is mentioned on it or is valid for 12 months? 

Edited by Ahmad

9 minutes ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Embassy consider all pcc for one year.

Thanks this is our understanding based on information on embassy but mentioning of 6 months on Pak PCC creates confusion. Is the 6 month issue with certificates issued from Lahore/Punjab or other provinces also?

@Ahmad hi Ahmed. even in Islamabad the PCC issued is valid for 6 months. I confirmed it with my CO.  She said it will be valid for 1 year from my DOL since I uploaded it on the day I lodged my application. So even though I got it made in the 1st week of July, I lodged my application on 27th July 2018. So she said it will be valid till 27th July 2019 as per the information you have provided.  

13 minutes ago, mrsahmed said:

@Ahmad hi Ahmed. even in Islamabad the PCC issued is valid for 6 months. I confirmed it with my CO.  She said it will be valid for 1 year from my DOL since I uploaded it on the day I lodged my application. So even though I got it made in the 1st week of July, I lodged my application on 27th July 2018. So she said it will be valid till 27th July 2019 as per the information you have provided.  

Thank you so much that makes very clear now. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ahmad said:

Can some one please guide with experience about PCC from Lahore. Is that valid for 6 months as it is mentioned on it or is valid for 12 months? 

Embassy takes its valid for 1 year . It's very easy in Lahore I literally got it in 3 days .

On 11/06/2019 at 16:00, Talentoo said:

Hello my dear, After applying for partner visa 309, its difficult to get visitors visa. My wife applied for partner visa on Oct, 2017 and up till now she has not be granted. I have applied for visitors visa 3 times but was rejected. Just last month (after 19 months) the CO requested for further information (my pcc and wife's pcc, bills etc). These days its very difficult to get visitor visa approved. I think its advisable to go thru immigration lawyers

good luck

Is there any complication in ur application ?? Why r people not getting visa in mentioned time frame 😣

6 hours ago, mrsahmed said:

How can we contact to co? 

6 minutes ago, Ajab khan said:

Thanks for your information,i sent them an email but didn't received their response yet..

When u sent them?...normally they reply in auto generated email....that we have received ur email....

4 hours ago, Ahmad said:

Thanks this is our understanding based on information on embassy but mentioning of 6 months on Pak PCC creates confusion. Is the 6 month issue with certificates issued from Lahore/Punjab or other provinces also?

Even though they mention it on Pakistani PCC, still it is valid for a year. Although it was clearly written on my pcc that it is valid for 6 months only still  AHC requested updated pcc of mine after a year. 

4 hours ago, Ajab khan said:

Yes i received this auto generated email ...

After day or two they answer your email. I emailed them asked about my case but I emailed them through different email. So they said they couldn't give me information because the email doesn't belong to my application after that I emailed them through that email which I have given in application, after that they gave me information .

5 hours ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Even though they mention it on Pakistani PCC, still it is valid for a year. Although it was clearly written on my pcc that it is valid for 6 months only still  AHC requested updated pcc of mine after a year. 

Thanks we have been asked for PCCs after turning 16 with each address. I don’t know if I have to provide PCCs where I stayed less than 12 months ? Any information? 

Edited by Ahmad

1 hour ago, mrsahmed said:

@Ahmad as much as I am aware of, you are to submit PCC of anywhere you stayed for more than 1 year 

Thanks. I understand the same but wanted to make sure not to miss any address for further delays. I have 7 months stay for which I have to send somebody to get pcc from another city but confused should I or not ? 

On 31/05/2019 at 12:00, tobeaussieIA said:

Hi I need advice. Please seniors members @Hawar19Jan @Dr.samra and any other member are welcome to reply. I have been asked to submit pcc from addresses which I resided after turning 16 years of age. I resided in rawalpindi, nowshera and hyderabad. I still have to submit hyderabad pcc. They in fact called me to submit pcc of hyderabad because it was missing and said that your case would hopefully be finalized once you submit your hyderabad pcc. 
The dates of residence of other addresses are full e.g 1/2/2006-1/5/2007 but incomplete on nowshera pcc, for e.g sep 2006-dec 2009. Please guide me if it would cause problem as I have already submitted these documents. Should I inform embassy about this and ask whether I should submit a new pcc for nowshera? 

Same few addresses from us were not mentioned on our PCC and they called us to submit PCCS of the missing addresses. This is good thing they told you that the case will be finalised after the PCCs Inshallah. 

Edited by Ahmad