Guest pakistan

8 hours ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Don't let stress take the best of you. Sooner or later, you will get it.  Just keep praying and keep yourself busy in things which would benefit you and your family in a long run. Maybe get a job or learn a new skill. 
Take care a great deal of yourself.

I have passed 15 months and there are several other members who have been waiting much longer. 

Rightly said!!!✌✌✌

Hi everyone. I’ve been reading through this forum for a long time. I am currently going through a really bad phase myself and it’s extremely painful. Just going to share my timeline for those who might relate to me. I am the sponsor living in Australia, my husband lives in Pakistan. 

DOL: 15th July 2017 

Interview & Medical request: March 2018 

Ever since then there’s no correspondence from them aside from a few auto emails saying Your application is progressing. I also did visit my husband in Pakistan August 2018 to dec 2018. We uploaded our photos together and when i came back in March I got the interview call but my husband didn’t get any calls. I was so happy that his application is progressing however I was wrong because from then on until now there’s no progress. it’s been a total of above 22 months since we have lodged and 14 months since the interview and medical so now his medical examination is most certainly expired 😢 Throughout this entire time from march 2018 until now i’ve tried every single thing. I’ve been in contact with them every other month basically. I kept asking them about the progress to which they only replied Mandatory checks are being completed please be patient. So my husband applied for visit visa in February 2019 as well but he was rejected because of no travel history etc. I then called the immigration feedback line and told them my formal complaint regarding the delay to which I got an email from the Senior Manager in islamabad immi department saying we know the delay is causing you concern but department checks are going on & we can’t give you a definitive timeframe. 

I had been seeing a psychologist because of the stress this delay has caused me and my psychologist then wrote a letter giving out my personal health details and mentioning how i can’t travel to see my husband because i am now my mother’s sole career and my husband has been rejected a visit visa either so we have no option and my husband then emailed that letter and requested for priority processing however... we have been disappointed again.. they’ve sent us a generic email again saying that checks are going on and if there’s any update they will let us know.  

at this point we don’t honesty know what is going on. There’s a bit of citizenship delay for me too but everyone has told me that doesn’t affect this because I am a permenant resident so i can sponsor him. There’s no such complications in our application. we haven’t been previously married or anything i just don’t understand what’s causing the delay. we have not seen eachother since dec 2018 & with this state of application i don’t think they will finalis our application even by 24th month which is qhat most people say that by 2 years it does get finalised that’s the maximum. we are only a month and a half away from hitting 2 years and still nothing..... 

1 hour ago, Ifseh said:

Hi everyone. I’ve been reading through this forum for a long time. I am currently going through a really bad phase myself and it’s extremely painful. Just going to share my timeline for those who might relate to me. I am the sponsor living in Australia, my husband lives in Pakistan. 

Ever since then there’s no correspondence from them aside from a few auto emails saying Your application is progressing. I also did visit my husband in Pakistan August 2018 to dec 2018. We uploaded our photos together and when i came back in March I got the interview call but my husband didn’t get any calls. I was so happy that his application is progressing however I was wrong because from then on until now there’s no progress. it’s been a total of above 22 months since we have lodged and 14 months since the interview and medical so now his medical examination is most certainly expired 😢 Throughout this entire time from march 2018 until now i’ve tried every single thing. I’ve been in contact with them every other month basically. I kept asking them about the progress to which they only replied Mandatory checks are being completed please be patient. So my husband applied for visit visa in February 2019 as well but he was rejected because of no travel history etc. I then called the immigration feedback line and told them my formal complaint regarding the delay to which I got an email from the Senior Manager in islamabad immi department saying we know the delay is causing you concern but department checks are going on & we can’t give you a definitive timeframe. 

I had been seeing a psychologist because of the stress this delay has caused me and my psychologist then wrote a letter giving out my personal health details and mentioning how i can’t travel to see my husband because i am now my mother’s sole career and my husband has been rejected a visit visa either so we have no option and my husband then emailed that letter and requested for priority processing however... we have been disappointed again.. they’ve sent us a generic email again saying that checks are going on and if there’s any update they will let us know.  

at this point we don’t honesty know what is going on. There’s a bit of citizenship delay for me too but everyone has told me that doesn’t affect this because I am a permenant resident so i can sponsor him. There’s no such complications in our application. we haven’t been previously married or anything i just don’t understand what’s causing the delay. we have not seen eachother since dec 2018 & with this state of application i don’t think they will finalis our application even by 24th month which is qhat most people say that by 2 years it does get finalised that’s the maximum. we are only a month and a half away from hitting 2 years and still nothing..... 

I feel for you! That is such a long wait! We have been apart 14 months but its only been 8 1/2 months since lodgement date. Some days its hard to go on. I have also visited my hubby twice (as he had a visit visa rejected). I hope you get yoyr visa soon!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ifseh said:

at this point we don’t honesty know what is going on. There’s a bit of citizenship delay for me too but everyone has told me that doesn’t affect this because I am a permenant resident so i can sponsor him. There’s no such complications in our application. we haven’t been previously married or anything i just don’t understand what’s causing the delay. we have not seen eachother since dec 2018 & with this state of application i don’t think they will finalis our application even by 24th month which is qhat most people say that by 2 years it does get finalised that’s the maximum. we are only a month and a half away from hitting 2 years and still nothing..... oj

Oh what's wrong with them , it makes me worry about my case .😢😓

2 hours ago, Ifseh said:

at this point we don’t honesty know what is going on. There’s a bit of citizenship delay for me too but everyone has told me that doesn’t affect this because I am a permanent resident so i can sponsor him. There’s no such complications in our application. we haven’t been previously married or anything i just don’t understand what’s causing the delay. we have not seen each other since dec 2018 & with this state of application i don’t think they will finalis our application even by 24th month which is what most people say that by 2 years it does get finalised that’s the maximum. we are only a month and a half away from hitting 2 years and still nothing..... 

So they delay your case because you permanent not citizen yet. But there is no point to delay that much. My partner is citizen by birth hoping get visa soon. We pray for to get good news soon. Repeat istaghfar 100 times daily also tell your husband too inshallah I'm sure you will get your visa in few weeks.

I just think they discriminate us for being Pakistani's. The people I study with are mostly Bengali's and Indians n they got spouse visa in 5,7 months . one of them just applied this month n she is so sure she will get it in 3 months time . 

Our prayers r with u inshallah u will get it soon may Allah help us all ameen. 

• Thanks 1

@Ifseh - it is really hard and we all understand and feel you, hope you hear good news soon. It is best not too annoy them by keep asking about visa status. If its passed processing time speak to an agent and they can help you. Just remeber at the end Visa will be approved-  just be patient and accept what is meant to happen. 

18 minutes ago, ARezaie said:

@Ifseh - it is really hard and we all understand and feel you, hope you hear good news soon. It is best not too annoy them by keep asking about visa status. If its passed processing time speak to an agent and they can help you. Just remeber at the end Visa will be approved-  just be patient and accept what is meant to happen. 

Thank you!! 🙏🏼 I would’ve consulted and even paid an agent but i don’t think even an agent can do much since i myself have tried every single thing and the immi department still keeps me on hold. 

1 hour ago, Amjadt said:

So they delay your case because you permanent not citizen yet. But there is no point to delay that much. My partner is citizen by birth hoping get visa soon. We pray for to get good news soon. Repeat istaghfar 100 times daily also tell your husband too inshallah I'm sure you will get your visa in few weeks.

Not completely sure about the permanent/citizen thing because if that were the case then why do they approve permenant resident sponsors in the first place u know, it’s just a thought that comes in my mind after all this delay But thank you so much for your prayers INSHALLAH fingers crossed for all of us 😭🙏🏼 

1 hour ago, Mohadisa said:

I just think they discriminate us for being Pakistani's. The people I study with are mostly Bengali's and Indians n they got spouse visa in 5,7 months . one of them just applied this month n she is so sure she will get it in 3 months time . 

that is so true. i also have friends who are non Paki and get their visas in 6 months maximum 

11 minutes ago, Ifseh said:

that is so true. i also have friends who are non Paki and get their visas in 6 months maximum 

1 hour ago, Mohadisa said:

Yes maybe but one of my friend he got in 8 months and his sister husband got in  36 days I think it's just luck and Allah plans. Just be positive pray for each other.

4 hours ago, Ifseh said:

I thought I was the only one who wait from 2017 I actually applied for my husband in June 2017 I only got few weeks then it gonna be 2 years of waiting we have 4 children I've visited him twice r year but the last time we visit him was Feb last year as I can't afford anymore to take my 4 boys I'm not working just looking after kids they all under 6 years old I'm a permanent resident aswell and Im waiting so clueless never have a interview but now I know u still waiting too it make me feel better but still hoping to get finalise soon

10 minutes ago, Nofil said:

Did not receive i was asking if anyone has on case being lodged in sept

I think u will be getting next month. I'm sure . I lodged in August and received first email in April on 16 and submitted on 28 April . 

2 hours ago, Kina Sa said:

I thought I was the only one who wait from 2017 I actually applied for my husband in June 2017 I only got few weeks then it gonna be 2 years of waiting we have 4 children I've visited him twice r year but the last time we visit him was Feb last year as I can't afford anymore to take my 4 boys I'm not working just looking after kids they all under 6 years old I'm a permanent resident aswell and Im waiting so clueless never have a interview but now I know u still waiting too it make me feel better but still hoping to get finalise soon

Ahh must be really hard for you with 4 kids. I am only by myself and at times I need my husband’s support desperately, i can only imagine how hard it is for you with all your kids. We can only hope and pray, its a matter of time now for us 2017 ones but being patient is easier said than done 😒