Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest pakistan

Timeline (309-Spouse visa) applied in May?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

hey mates ,hope everyonez doing good and enjoying Ramadan !

 

For second marriage case:

I wanted to ask do we need to provide "Divorce Deed (which is on the court paper)" too? Or Previous marriage "NADRA Marriage" and "NADRA Divorce" certificate are enough?

 

Thanks

 

Edited by saleemk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, saleemk said:

hey mates ,hope everyonez doing good and enjoying Ramadan !

 

For second marriage case:

I wanted to ask do we need to provide "Divorce Deed (which is on the court paper)" too? Or Previous marriage "NADRA Marriage" and "NADRA Divorce" certificate are enough?

 

Thanks

 

Nadra certificate is enough 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/05/2019 at 14:02, tobeaussieIA said:

Does anybody has an idea, what is relation of visa grants with end of financial year?

So Liberal government LNP especially Power Hungry(as described by Media ) minister of Home Affairs Peter Dutton can show low number of migrants in previous years and get votes.

Things will get better slowly after election. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 of my PCCs from Abbottabad, Islamabad and Lahore uploaded on IMMI account by agent on 15th May and husband’s AFP uploaded today. I hope i get the grant before end of this month now and not asked for any further documents or updated medical. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

3 of my PCCs from Abbottabad, Islamabad and Lahore uploaded on IMMI account by agent on 15th May and husband’s AFP uploaded today. I hope i get the grant before end of this month now and not asked for any further documents or updated medical. 

Is it already one year of your last medical?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Is it already one year of your last medical?

Yes as it was done in april 2018. My agent says nobody’s medical was requested again 2nd time in their history of clients so i hope im not asked for it either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Voting already started in Australia.  

All Australian fellows, put LNP last , vote anyone but not these liberal elites who owns all private media groups and trying to privatize ABC only way left to find truth. 

Ya Allah, put LNP last today. I'm so worried about working class Australians. Liberals are ruining our beautiful multicultural society.

 

 Liberals are so Fake and artificially showing low number of immigrants by delaying our visas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey mates

entered the fifth month of my wife's 309 visa , good time to get Paki PCC? it says validity 6 moths but i hear IMMI assumes its valid for 12 months , is this correct?

 

thx team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are getting older with so much stress day by day, they still don’t give us visa 😪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Australia federal election 2019: Scott Morrison claims Coalition win for 'the quiet Australians' – politics live

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Coalition

     
     
    72 seats
  • Labor

     
     
    63 seats
  • seats
  •  Labor63
  •  Liberal39
  •  Liberal Nat23
  •  National10
  • seats
  •  Independent3
  •  Katter1
  •  Centre Alliance1
  •  Greens1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Coalition has won Australian election after Bill Shorten concedes Labor defeat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, saleemk said:

hey mates

entered the fifth month of my wife's 309 visa , good time to get Paki PCC? it says validity 6 moths but i hear IMMI assumes its valid for 12 months , is this correct?

 

thx team

I'd suggest to get it now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sadia said:
 
Coalition has won Australian election after Bill Shorten concedes Labor defeat

Very Sad to see results of elections. 

 

However wait and game of politics is over .

liberal achieved required results. 

Whatever they'll have to clear the queues now. Because there's no benefit to liberal to hold our application any further unnecessary. 

(My opinion)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sadia said:

We are getting older with so much stress day by day, they still don’t give us visa 😪

Yap true .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/03/2019 at 22:06, HappyPaki said:

Hello Queue Mates,

I received an email from ministry which states as attached. Just want to know if any one has received similar message ever? As I couldn't understand the reason behind the email.

I Lodged my Application on 6th March, 2018 from Dubai, and sent PCC and Health Checks in the same month. afterwards no Update till now but just received this email 2 days ago. So bit confused.  If anyone could shed light on it, I'll appreciate.

Thank you.

 

 

 

visa progress.png

Hi , i recieved same email today - just wondering if you have recieved any new update as you recived the email back in March?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All, it marks 12 months now that i have only recived a generic email stating " your visa is progressing" . I guess many of us come across this scenario before . With anyone who recieved this email months ago, can u update us please if u have recieved anything new?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ARezaie said:

Hi All, it marks 12 months now that i have only recived a generic email stating " your visa is progressing" . I guess many of us come across this scenario before . With anyone who recieved this email months ago, can u update us please if u have recieved anything new?

Have you received generic email for additional documents or missing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi amjadt,  i just recieved one generic email saying it is in progress and thats it .  I have submitted all documents ( including health examinations) all in one go last year

Edited by ARezaie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I applied for my 309 on may 2018 and had an interview call from AHC isb on 25th January

Case is simple and straightforward, no contact yet. Worried as our first baby is due in november

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone who applied in August?? I did n got generic email on 10th May how long it can take for interview from this point also we have very straight case n provided every single documents 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mohadisa said:

Anyone who applied in August?? I did n got generic email on 10th May how long it can take for interview from this point also we have very straight case n provided every single documents 

I applied in June 2018, Haven’t received interview call yet... it has been more than 11 months now... it all depends on our lucks...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/03/2019 at 23:35, tobeaussieIA said:

Hi!
I had my interview 2 months ago. Still there is no news. It's been 13 months now from DOL. I don't know what is causing delays. Anybody else waiting from feb/march 2018? 
 

May 2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×