Guest pakistan

15 hours ago, Breathe said:

Try and visit each other a few times a year. Then they can focus on total time you have spent together rather than initial time after marriage. Could be visiting each other's home countries or going travelling together. In sha Allah you will be successful.

Genius! You're awesome with every reply. Thanks for being so helpful.

I recommend your advises. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mohadisa said:

Thank u . I have been panicking of this issue so much since past few days . Actually there was someone here whose visa got rejected coz of some clarical issue so it was worrying me 

They didn't clarified exact reason. But when they said it happened by union council (Not NADRA office) that most likely means something was wrong in filling Nikkah Nama form ( not Marriage Certificate). I assume we all know how complicated and long Nikkah Nama is. 

15 hours ago, Mohadisa said:

Mine is checklist one which does say that my visa is "actively progressing" DOL 12TH AUG 2018Screenshot_20190524-085940.thumb.jpg.8f87268f32f8c2fb1333b92cb517d4f2.jpg

They didn't ask me about form 54 because I remember I filled it in online form.and also they didn't ask for 888 form which I have already submitted. So mine is different 

54 minutes ago, Amjadt said:

They didn't ask me about form 54 because I remember I filled it in online form.and also they didn't ask for 888 form which I have already submitted. So mine is different 

I don't know why they send me 888 again as I already have submitted it too but my agent say it's normal generic email so not to worry 

Edited by Mohadisa

33 minutes ago, Mohadisa said:

2 minutes ago, Mrssams said:

We submitted the checklist docs on 11th January except my PCC. Uploaded PCC on 25th Jan and on 5th Feb I got my interview call.

Mine has been 25 days but have not gotten call for interview yet 

Edited by Amjadt
Just miss

44 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Hi everyone . My agent sent me a letter for finger print how i do my finger prints can anyone tell me? Thanks

Get appointment from vfs global n go give biometrics do take appointment letter referral letter and passport

5 minutes ago, Amjadt said:

How long u both were together after getting married?

Not for long like for 7 days after wedding but after 3, months we went to Thailand at same time I got my visitor Visa to Australia for 3 months so I total 100 days we lived together .  then I came back in Nov n he came to visit me twice after that for 1 week each time . We have never been apart for more then 3 months

37 minutes ago, Mohadisa said:

Not for long like for 7 days after wedding but after 3, months we went to Thailand at same time I got my visitor Visa to Australia for 3 months so I total 100 days we lived together .  then I came back in Nov n he came to visit me twice after that for 1 week each time . We have never been apart for more then 3 months

Can you tell me which visitor visa you applied and what docs you submitted? I'm also planning to apply one but confused whether to apply or not cz I've seen many people got their visitor Visa got rejected 

7 minutes ago, Mrssams said:

Can you tell me which visitor visa you applied and what docs you submitted? I'm also planning to apply one but confused whether to apply or not cz I've seen many people got their visitor Visa got rejected 

My agent applied simple visitor Visa subclass 600 for us before applying for spouse visa u can check all documents on immi website but we submitted my bank statement and pay slip my job letter leave from department my exam placement letter FRC marriage certificate although not to disheart u after applying spouse visa my 2 visitor visa has been rejected on the basis that I have applied spouse visa so I won't come back so I am not applying for it again .But there was someone here who got visitor visa after spouse visa  so I hope u get too 

I applied Family sponsored stream visit Visa after spouse visa . We applied for 6 months but they only granted for 3 months. So we submitted two bank statements with about 10K AU$ in each account . So we stated in my application that my husband and father both are sponsoring me financially for my trip. 

1- Husband landlord letter explaining that i will be residing with him during my stay .

2- We stated reason for visit to celebrate wedding anniversary and new year with husband 

3- Land documents on my name with price estimation certificate 

4- Applicant and Sponsor Payslips 

5- Leave sanction letter 

Edited by true.living

On 20/05/2019 at 21:29, Dr.samra said:

Hello everyone!

By grace of God, our prayers, prayers of family and everyone on this forum who extended me their kind prayers and wishes I got my visa grant today after 22 months of waiting time. 

This forum has been my pool of knowledge regarding visa process and if it wasn’t for this forum I wouldn’t question my migration agent every now and then about what’s going on. 

Thank you everyone for your continuous support! x

Congrats Doc

On 20/05/2019 at 23:29, Dr.samra said:

Hello everyone!

By grace of God, our prayers, prayers of family and everyone on this forum who extended me their kind prayers and wishes I got my visa grant today after 22 months of waiting time. 

This forum has been my pool of knowledge regarding visa process and if it wasn’t for this forum I wouldn’t question my migration agent every now and then about what’s going on. 

Thank you everyone for your continuous support! x

Congrats...

1 minute ago, hasnat said:

All the best for you & everyone waiting here. 🙂 InshAllah

For All those looking for visit visa info.
its 600 Family sponsored.
Just fulfill the doc. requirement appears when you lodge from your immi-account.All the docs. & proofs you can and it works.
I applied twice and got it, however for maximum 3 months not more. 

1 hour ago, hasnat said:

For All those looking for visit visa info.
its 600 Family sponsored.
Just fulfill the doc. requirement appears when you lodge from your immi-account.All the docs. & proofs you can and it works.
I applied twice and got it, however for maximum 3 months not more. 

If the sponsor has been in australai.for more than 2 years? Its the condition of family sponsored right?