Guest pakistan

10 hours ago, Amjadt said:

Can anyone tell how much is sponsor security bond for family stream visit visa

It's 15000 aud we applied for it and it got rejected reason as I have already applied for spouse visa so they doubted I will go back which was really stupid reason we were even ready to pay

11 hours ago, Amjadt said:

I'm thinking to apply for Visit visa. I was previously rejected before married so now it's painful waiting so I'm thinking to apply for visa .if anyone has previously experience in visit and requirements please share 

If you want to apply for visit visa, go for sponsored (by your Australian spouse) visit visa instead of tourist visa. Processing time of tourist visa is shorter but it has high rejection rate especially for high-risk countries. Your sponsor have to write a letter, stating your relationship with them, how longer you will stay and proof of funds for your stay and your intent to go back to your home country after visa expires. Proving your intention to go back is most important of visit visa application. Gather all evidence which prove this point, for example if applicant has job, he can get letter from employer that you will return to your job, proof that you have expensive assets in your home country. You can also state in letter that you have applied for spouse visa, the intent of applicant is just to visit their spouse in this waiting period since living apart for spouses is difficult etc. 
Gather all documents before applying for visa to avoid delays. Documents that I prepared were before: Letter of invitation from husband  , documents related to my husband  financial status, form 1149 (available on home affairs website), National ID card, Passport, marriage certificate and evidence of intention of return. If you have gone through health exam previously and it is less than year old, just enter HAP ID otherwise clear health exam before applying for visit visa. Likewise for character certificate,  if its less than year old then fine otherwise get one before applying. Once you have documents, apply and upload required documents. I got mine in 40 days. 

Please read this carefully: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/visitor-600/sponsored-family-stream
In some cases, they might ask you to deposit security bond.

Good luck!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mohadisa said:

Did u got generic email before it or it's 1st one u ever got? Mine is bit different with check list so can't say it's same thing 

Got the 1st one on the 13th of dec 2018,the checklist one. Done with the interview on Feb 2019. 

On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 21:57, Sadia said:

What can be the main reasons that they reject a partner visa ? 

15 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

One reason visa got rejected,  husband didn't visited her wife for long 20 months visa processing time. 

Another reason couple didn't spend enough time together after marriage. And sponsor returned back to Australia didn't travel back. 

Many people with just Nikkah got visa more easily and quickly i noticed. As they understand applicant is limited to provide number of evidences. 

Maybe someone else can share some more. But they take character very seriously, fake documents,  criminal records,  high speed dangerous driving.  Repeated offenses. 

Respectfully, I would say having nikkah only does NOT help you get a "visa more easily and quickly". Although there was a complication in our case which probably made the case officer suspicious/ not on our side, the main argument they had was we did not have a rukhsati yet/ did not have a rukhsati planned soon and thus our relationship was only for a visa at interview (which was confirmed through FOI docs). They also stated other concerns, such as the applicant having an extended period of unemployment (despite me having a stable job) as evidence against financial aspects of relationship and lack of statements from family in the applicant's country of origin in addition to our 888 statements but neither of these latter two reasons  I understand would be sufficient reasons to refuse in themselves (and were not mentioned as reasons in FOI).  

From an Australian immigration point of view, the most complete visa application is where there are no rituals or traditions left for a couple to be seen as fully married in their community, so it is better from an immigration point of view to have rukhsati and to live together even if it's only for a few weeks at a time when you travel to see each other. People can get a visa with nikkah only and I think they only nitpick as much when they are suspicious (rightly or wrongly) or there is a complication, but still definitely would not say nikkah only means getting visa more easily from my own experience. If they are suspicious they may delay processing the application until an issue arises, but if there is no issue even if it takes years you will be granted it. 

I think this link gives a handy overview of some of the main reasons for refusal which Hawar19Jan has provided some subreasons. Another one leading to conclusion relationship is not genuine is if the case officer suspects it is a forced marriage and a female sponsor has been obliged by her family to sponsor someone. 

https://onederland.com.au/why-australian-partner-visa-may-get-refused-or-denied/ 

Things I  would do in hindsight: prep for interview, assume case officer doesn't want to give you a visa unless you prove 100% your case is genuine (rather than being even 99% sure or the reasonable conclusion), ensure consistency in documentation and interview, mindfulness in how everything is framed with a positive focus on a thriving, ongoing relationship, stay patient. 

At the same time, I can definitely say my relationship with my partner has improved probably due to rather than in spite of the refusal, by showing us how our strength and commitment is demonstrated in tough times, and has forced us to manage stress better. So even in the worst case short term situation, there can be more good than harm in it. I also know many couples who have successfully appealed or reapplied and stayed together. All the best to everyone 🙂 

• Thanks 1

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 05:16, Mohadisa said:

I didn't change my marital status to married it's still showing single in NADRA. Data but I do have NADRA certificate marriage certificate attested by MOFA. just wanted to know if I should update my status on cnic data base or it's not necessary since I wasn't gonna change my name anyway 

Updating is better regardless of name change or not and your husband's name will be added to your card. You may be asked to before getting your visa as I know someone where they were asked to do this after interview before visa was granted. When I updated mine after rukhsati I changed my permanent Pakistani address (for nicop) to in law's home.

15 hours ago, Amjadt said:

I'm worried. .we didn't spend much time together only one week. 

Try and visit each other a few times a year. Then they can focus on total time you have spent together rather than initial time after marriage. Could be visiting each other's home countries or going travelling together. In sha Allah you will be successful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Breathe said:

Updating is better regardless of name change or not and your husband's name will be added to your card. You may be asked to before getting your visa as I know someone where they were asked to do this after interview before visa was granted. When I updated mine after rukhsati I changed my permanent Pakistani address (for nicop) to in law's home.

Do I have to get it changed on passport as well ??   Is this possible to change it only on I .D and not on passport ?? Coz getting new passport will change my whole data and I am worried it will cause further delay 

hey mates

do we need to fill and submit Form-54 too?

5th month since lodgement , all docs and meds done , 2 times 600 Sponsored Visit visa also rejected

seems a long wait , reckon I should wait or try a Student visa etc for my wife?

Edited by saleemk

14 minutes ago, saleemk said:

hey mates

do we need to fill and submit Form-54 too?

5th month since lodgement , all docs and meds done , 2 times 600 Sponsored Visit visa also rejected

seems a long wait , reckon I should wait or try a Student visa etc for my wife?

I got form 54 with generic email if they want it they will ask u . My visitor visa got rejected twice too once simple visitor visa other one was family sponsered visitor visa I can feel ur pain 😔 

Edited by Mohadisa

If some one want to go through my previous posts then i had shared some Interview questions listed in a Excel Sheet.

Go through them and see what you can get. Keep in mind that those questions are not Cheat sheet but only for an idea that what sort of queries would be asked.

I have seen applicants who were so confused and some times too hyper to reply to a question where interviewer asked them about Family planning and refused to answer by saying that ts there personal matter... No its not there personal matter, you have to prove that your relationship is genuine so  Its better to be polite and reply sincerely as much as you can. 

Case officers are there to verify your relationship and your claims made on the application so be gentle.

Me and my friend applied within a week's difference and both of us had only nikah. we were honest and upfront with AHC and we clearly mentioned that, Rukhsati will be planned in later stage and we will notify immigration department about that. Our interview were conducted before rukhsati and interviewer was satisfied with our intensions. she advised us to update AHC as soon as rukhsati would be done and send them photographs, travel details if any and invitation cards. which we did. 

My friend's wife got her visa after 2 months of rukhsati (over all  within an year)

My wife's visa was refused because of an error in the divorce certificate of my previous marriage ...

Bottom line is: do not Lie, Do not be hyper, do no try to think that AHC staff doesn't know Pakistani Marriage Law.

On ‎04‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 09:21, musmanasghar said:

Please find attached the Compiled interview questionnaire for Pakistani Applicant's, you can Thank me later.

Courtesy Of one of the forum Member and my friend "Pumpkin Head"

Edit: Please note, this is not a cheat sheet, these are general questions and should be  answered responsibly and honestly. Good luck ?

309 ques.xlsx

4 hours ago, Sadia said:

Friends, It has been 11 months and few days but they have not called me for interview yet, is this normal? or maybe they won’t call me, 

I don't think it's anything to worry about, it's within processing timelines - they may or may not decide to interview you. In sha Allah you are granted soon.

3 hours ago, Mohadisa said:

Do I have to get it changed on passport as well ??   Is this possible to change it only on I .D and not on passport ?? Coz getting new passport will change my whole data and I am worried it will cause further delay 

Sorry not sure about passports but I don't think you need to update passport. It is probably fine not to update ID as well but my understanding is that it is better to do so. Processing times can be unpredictable in general, In sha Allah either way it won't cause further delay. All the best,

2 hours ago, musmanasghar said:

If some one want to go through my previous posts then i had shared some Interview questions listed in a Excel Sheet.

Go through them and see what you can get. Keep in mind that those questions are not Cheat sheet but only for an idea that what sort of queries would be asked.

I have seen applicants who were so confused and some times too hyper to reply to a question where interviewer asked them about Family planning and refused to answer by saying that ts there personal matter... No its not there personal matter, you have to prove that your relationship is genuine so  Its better to be polite and reply sincerely as much as you can. 

Case officers are there to verify your relationship and your claims made on the application so be gentle.

Me and my friend applied within a week's difference and both of us had only nikah. we were honest and upfront with AHC and we clearly mentioned that, Rukhsati will be planned in later stage and we will notify immigration department about that. Our interview were conducted before rukhsati and interviewer was satisfied with our intensions. she advised us to update AHC as soon as rukhsati would be done and send them photographs, travel details if any and invitation cards. which we did. 

My friend's wife got her visa after 2 months of rukhsati (over all  within an year)

My wife's visa was refused because of an error in the divorce certificate of my previous marriage ...

Bottom line is: do not Lie, Do not be hyper, do no try to think that AHC staff doesn't know Pakistani Marriage Law.

Excellent reminders, I dug up the post I think you are referring to as the first comment in this reply for convenience as well. Thanks for your efforts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrssams said:

InshaAllah. Thanks for your kind words.you will get your Visa soon too and everyone on this forum.

Did the case officer ask about when did u or partner visit to each other last time. In interview,?

13 hours ago, Mohadisa said:

I got form 54 with generic email if they want it they will ask u . My visitor visa got rejected twice too once simple visitor visa other one was family sponsered visitor visa I can feel ur pain 😔 

Exactly Same here! Two got rejected. 

Edited by Hawar19Jan

13 hours ago, Mohadisa said:

Keep it simple!

Don't change name on id card. Just update marital status.  

Or even don't even do anything. 

Its not serious.  Take it easy. 

17 hours ago, tobeaussieIA said:

If you want to apply for visit visa, go for sponsored (by your Australian spouse) visit visa instead of tourist visa. Processing time of tourist visa is shorter but it has high rejection rate especially for high-risk countries. Your sponsor have to write a letter, stating your relationship with them, how longer you will stay and proof of funds for your stay and your intent to go back to your home country after visa expires. Proving your intention to go back is most important of visit visa application. Gather all evidence which prove this point, for example if applicant has job, he can get letter from employer that you will return to your job, proof that you have expensive assets in your home country. You can also state in letter that you have applied for spouse visa, the intent of applicant is just to visit their spouse in this waiting period since living apart for spouses is difficult etc. 
Gather all documents before applying for visa to avoid delays. Documents that I prepared were before: Letter of invitation from husband  , documents related to my husband  financial status, form 1149 (available on home affairs website), National ID card, Passport, marriage certificate and evidence of intention of return. If you have gone through health exam previously and it is less than year old, just enter HAP ID otherwise clear health exam before applying for visit visa. Likewise for character certificate,  if its less than year old then fine otherwise get one before applying. Once you have documents, apply and upload required documents. I got mine in 40 days. 

Please read this carefully: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/visitor-600/sponsored-family-stream
In some cases, they might ask you to deposit security bond.

Good luck!

Very good explained . I applied two times got rejected.  Because i didn't have job, and added money to my bank account just before application,  so they said artificially inflated account. 

23 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Keep it simple!

Don't change name on id card. Just update marital status.  

Or even don't even do anything. 

Its not serious.  Take it easy. 

Thank u . I have been panicking of this issue so much since past few days . Actually there was someone here whose visa got rejected coz of some clarical issue so it was worrying me