Guest pakistan

1 minute ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Also to update only one of you can go to NADRA  office and update it with orginal ID card and certified copy of marriage certificate 

Sorry I'm confused here. Are u people talking about to change address or something I don't get it . Explain please 

1 minute ago, Amjadt said:

Sorry I'm confused here. Are u people talking about to change address or something I don't get it . Explain please 

Talking about updating marital status in NADRA. Many of assume it gets updated automatically in NADRA. 

It may not be that important.  But to update marital status one will have to visit NADRA office. 

1 minute ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Talking about updating marital status in NADRA. Many of assume it gets updated automatically in NADRA. 

It may not be that important.  But to update marital status one will have to visit NADRA office. 

I'n my marriage registration certificate. Marital status that we are unmarried. When I asked they said the time we get married we are unmarried if we are not previously married. I also we got married 23 June but registered 24 so I only mentioned 24.  Fk. Union council and some nika registers pissed off .I made three nika names because of permanent and current address.

9 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Thanks I got now. I should visit tomorrow to update it . Lucky nadra is pretty close to me 

4 minutes ago, Amjadt said:

I'n my marriage registration certificate. Marital status that we are unmarried. When I asked they said the time we get married we are unmarried if we are not previously married. I also we got married 23 June but registered 24 so I only mentioned 24.  Fk. Union council and some nika registers pissed off .I made three nika names because of permanent and current address.

Union councils are big pain. All old use less fellows sitting there. 

Take it easy. Your marriage certificate says previous marital status never married.  Thats perfect. 

However your current marriage status as married can be linked with your CNIC when you provide certified photocopy of marriage certificate to NADRA. and paying additional Rs1400 , they can issue  you FRC ( in case someone wants to get extra document as proof of relationship.  Its not compulsory. However  Many people get it. 

24 minutes ago, Amjadt said:

I didn't change my marital status to married it's still showing single in NADRA. Data but I do have NADRA certificate marriage certificate attested by MOFA. just wanted to know if I should update my status on cnic data base or it's not necessary since I wasn't gonna change my name anyway 

23 hours ago, Sadia said:

What can be the main reasons that they reject a partner visa ? 

One reason visa got rejected,  husband didn't visited her wife for long 20 months visa processing time. 

Another reason couple didn't spend enough time together after marriage. And sponsor returned back to Australia didn't travel back. 

Many people with just Nikkah got visa more easily and quickly i noticed. As they understand applicant is limited to provide number of evidences. 

Maybe someone else can share some more. But they take character very seriously, fake documents,  criminal records,  high speed dangerous driving.  Repeated offenses. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

One reason visa got rejected,  husband didn't visited her wife for long 20 months visa processing time. 

Another reason couple didn't spend enough time together after marriage. And sponsor returned back to Australia didn't travel back. 

Many people with just Nikkah got visa more easily and quickly i noticed. As they understand applicant is limited to provide number of evidences. 

Maybe someone else can share some more. But they take character very seriously, fake documents,  criminal records,  high speed dangerous driving.  Repeated offenses. 

I'm worried. .we didn't spend much time together only one week. 

9 minutes ago, Amjadt said:

I'm worried. .we didn't spend much time together only one week. 

thts OK mate , majority of applicants only spend a few days together before returning to AU and got visa without any issues

Edited by saleemk

Just now, saleemk said:

thts OK mate , majority of applicants only spend a few days together before returning to AU and got visa without any issues

That's great want to see positive comments .I have been through a lot . I used worry much before now don't want to worry again.  😭

36 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

A world of thanks dear...for the first time we were together for one month, from December 2017 till January 2018, second time which was 2 months before, from Feb 2019 till March 2019, as we visited many places and cities and took many pictures for my agent to upload them, we will be together again in this year October if I won’t get my visa till October this year... but Insha Allah and hopefully I will get my visa before October, in October it will be 17 months.. 

46 minutes ago, Sadia said:

A world of thanks dear...for the first time we were together for one month, from December 2017 till January 2018, second time which was 2 months before, from Feb 2019 till March 2019, as we visited many places and cities and took many pictures for my agent to upload them, we will be together again in this year October if I won’t get my visa till October this year... but Insha Allah and hopefully I will get my visa before October, in October it will be 17 months.. 

Have u gotten interview call or any generic email so far?

57 minutes ago, Sadia said:

I'm thinking to apply for Visit visa. I was previously rejected before married so now it's painful waiting so I'm thinking to apply for visa .if anyone has previously experience in visit and requirements please share 

43 minutes ago, Amjadt said:

Have u gotten interview call or any generic email so far?

No interviews yet, My agent in Perth uploaded everything, my biometric and medical asked few days after lodgment,  in July 2018, since then no interview and no news, it has been more than 11 months now 😌

44 minutes ago, Sadia said:

No interviews yet, My agent in Perth uploaded everything, my biometric and medical asked few days after lodgment,  in July 2018, since then no interview and no news, it has been more than 11 months now 😌

So u can't find out when they email because u have an agent.  U could see everything they ask

3 minutes ago, Amjadt said:

So u can't find out when they email because u have an agent.  U could see everything they ask

I asked her 2 months before, she told me no news yet, I will let you know if there is some news for u...I don’t know what to do😌

2 minutes ago, Sadia said:

I asked her 2 months before, she told me no news yet, I will let you know if there is some news for u...I don’t know what to do😌

We all got first generic email after 8 months now just waiting and I'm planning to visit Aus. Because no news so far and people are waiting more than year