Guest pakistan

2 hours ago, Amjadt said:

My opinion you case was delay because u visited many countries or otherwise it's just Allah plans because one of my friend His wife got grant in 8 months and his sister husband got in 36 days.  It's all just Allah plans . 

That's so true....Amjadt!!!

8 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

According to migration agent my case was among the strongest he had received of his clients. We were given no reason for the delay so i guess it was usual processing delay. 

Waiting for visa is very painful m glad it's over for u pray for us now ☺️

Anyone who applied in September 2018, Have you guys receive any updates from AHC, 

I have lodged the application in September 2018 front loaded all the documents including Medical and PCC?

Haven't receive any correspondence from the embassy yet?? So frustrating

On 20/05/2019 at 19:02, Mohadisa said:

Her interview was on 26 th

April she didn't get generic email 1st but after interview they asked her for more documents

Hi Mohadisa,

Do you know what other documents was asked from your friend, and if you know can you please share the questions was asked in the interview?,

40 minutes ago, AlamWasi said:

Anyone who applied in September 2018, Have you guys receive any updates from AHC, 

I have lodged the application in September 2018 front loaded all the documents including Medical and PCC?

Hi applied in sept 28 front loaded all application. No updaye till yet

Whats ur lodgment date?

Well I think since they lied that they r married n she is living in his parents home although they r just nikkahfied I think they got few clues since there wasn't walima  n stuff like that so they asked for more pictures together after wedding n conversation screenshots but she tackled it very nicely if u haven't lied u don't need to worry ☺️

Edited by Mohadisa

4 hours ago, AlamWasi said:

We applied 19 sep 2018. Wanted to lodge decision ready application but it wouldnt let my agent generate a HAP ID from online, says medical not required. Also i am not getting my pak police check done yet because if i get it now then they will ask for a police check from today up until the CO is assigned. Also No interview call and no generic email.

1 hour ago, Hawar19Jan said:

I was wondering why did your partner  visa got rejected.  And how easy is court process?

its not court, its Administrative appeal Tribunal. and proceedings are not easy they take time and effort which is 1800AUD for Appeal fee and 5000AUD for lawyer.

case officer was a special breed and she rejected her visa on a clarical mistake (clearly done by our Union Council) and rather than asking about clarification she rejected the application. 

AAT decided the positive outcome in less than 10 minutes.

2 minutes ago, musmanasghar said:

its not court, its Administrative appeal Tribunal. and proceedings are not easy they take time and effort which is 1800AUD for Appeal fee and 5000AUD for lawyer.

case officer was a special breed and she rejected her visa on a clarical mistake (clearly done by our Union Council) and rather than asking about clarification she rejected the application. 

Our union councils are serious pain. I had a lot of trouble in my union council. 

When they fill Nikkah form they don't do properly. 

AUD7000 plus extra 15 months in waiting.  Don't understand why government don't fix this wait time at least AAT wait time. 

17 minutes ago, musmanasghar said:

Also if you win the appeal you can get half of the AAT fee refunded back to you but you got to apply for it. So $900 refund if get the decision in your favour.

6 minutes ago, Pakaus said:

Also if you win the appeal you can get half of the AAT fee refunded back to you but you got to apply for it. So $900 refund if get the decision in your favour.

yeah 900 out of 5600 is a peanut. considering the wastage of time and money. you do not need to apply for half fee refund. AAT sent the instructions along with the decision record. i just replied with my account details and refund was there in 2 weeks time. 

Edited by musmanasghar

9 minutes ago, musmanasghar said:

yeah 900 out of 5600 is a peanut. considering the wastage of time and money. you do not need to apply for half fee refund. AAT sent the instructions along with the decision record. i just replied with my account details and refund was there in 2 weeks time. 

True $900/$1800 isn't problem.  Its waiting time and lawyer fee both are too big. I wish there was option for double fee half time. 

Immigration need screening,  but why government don't make AAT better for offshore applicants. 

40 minutes ago, musmanasghar said:

$900 peanut is better than $0. Also if you just had a decision in you favour getting a refund is an added bonus. Remember not everyone has got that much money lying around to pay the government. I know the time and actual amount for the visa is ridiculous but guess what it ended well for you. Good to know you dont have to apply for the refund.

33 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

True $900/$1800 isn't problem.  Its waiting time and lawyer fee both are too big. I wish there was option for double fee half time. 

Immigration need screening,  but why government don't make AAT better for offshore applicants. 

I know they have to do something about the processing times for the visa itself and the AAT appeals

5 hours ago, musmanasghar said:

What was the clarical mistake ??? If u like to share NADRA made a mistake in my place of birth too should I get it changed then ??

1 hour ago, Mohadisa said:

Anyone can tell me if I haven't updated in my NADRA that m married as my husband went back after 5 days of marriage n we applied right away so we didn't get time to change it will it be an issue ???

My spouse left after 7 days  she had to do her exam so we mentioned it. I'm hoping it doesn't matter 

5 minutes ago, Amjadt said:

My spouse left after 7 days  she had to do her exam so we mentioned it. I'm hoping it doesn't matter 

Kindly if u get any info let me know someone told me that Australian embassy take there scrutiny very seriously n gets every single date from NADRA so m worried now although we have provided NADRA marriage certificate 

2 hours ago, Mohadisa said:

Anyone can tell me if I haven't updated in my NADRA that m married as my husband went back after 5 days of marriage n we applied right away so we didn't get time to change it will it be an issue ???

I guess it doesn't matter as per my understanding.  I see union council issued marriage certificate have written NADRA on that i thought it gets updated automatically.  

However recently i applied for renewal of my CNIC,  they updated in System and asked me attach certified copy of Marriage Certificate.  That's when i realized NADRA needs to updated separately. 

The bottom line is doesn't matter anyway seriously but i always say for peace of mind it's better to update now than later for roughly cost of Rs 1000.

I guess you can also update your new after marriage address.  Furthermore can apply for FRC (family registration certificate ) as couple ; an extra document to add in application. 

Edited by Hawar19Jan

3 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

I guess it doesn't matter as per our understanding.  I see union council issued marriage certificate have written NADRA on that i thought it gets updated automatically.  

However recently i applied for renewal of my CNIC,  they updated in System and asked me attach certified copy of Marriage Certificate.  That's when i realized NADRA needs to updated separately. 

The bottom line is doesn't matter anyway seriously but i always say for peace of mind it's better to update now than later for roughly cost of Rs 1000.

I guess you can also update your new after marriage address.  Furthermore can apply for FRC (family registration certificate ) couple.

Thanks do u know process of updating it if husband is not here . As per my knowledge husband has to go with u to change it