Guest pakistan

10 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

Hello everyone!

By grace of God, our prayers, prayers of family and everyone on this forum who extended me their kind prayers and wishes I got my visa grant today after 22 months of waiting time. 

This forum has been my pool of knowledge regarding visa process and if it wasn’t for this forum I wouldn’t question my migration agent every now and then about what’s going on. 

Thank you everyone for your continuous support! x

Masha Allah and May congrats, after 22 months of waiting which is a lot of time... did you get visa 309( temporary) or 100 (permanent)

3 hours ago, Amjadt said:

Hi. I applied in August 13 2018 

Submitted documents in October 

Got generic email on 16 April 

Can u send me pic of generic email ???bluring out imp info off course so that I can make sure it's same for everyone

1 hour ago, Dr.samra said:

Hello everyone!

By grace of God, our prayers, prayers of family and everyone on this forum who extended me their kind prayers and wishes I got my visa grant today after 22 months of waiting time. 

This forum has been my pool of knowledge regarding visa process and if it wasn’t for this forum I wouldn’t question my migration agent every now and then about what’s going on. 

Very very happy today to hear news of your visa.

Congratulations:) may Allah give you best of both worlds.  

11 minutes ago, Mohadisa said:

Can u send me pic of generic email ???bluring out imp info off course so that I can make sure it's same for everyone

Lol its long email three attachments i can't take screenshots of it.   It's attachments and case officer I'd and name . and checklist attachment 

Screenshot_2019-05-20-20-35-38-1.png

Edited by Amjadt
Just missed

4 minutes ago, Amjadt said:

Lol its long email three attachments i can't take screenshots of it.   It's attachments and case officer I'd and name . and checklist attachment 

Screenshot_2019-05-20-20-35-38-1.png

Yep I got the same someone posted 1 page thing so I was confused if I got right thing or not thank u ☺️

Edited by Mohadisa

Just now, Hawar19Jan said:

Ya Allah,  someone tell me something like this too. 16 months waiting from mid January 2018

Well it isn't in our control. It's Almighty God plans whenever HE wants , you wil be with ur partner. It's all about raisq when and where HE has written for u.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mohadisa said:

I applied on 12th August and got generic on 10 th may since I got my medical done on 4 the April I guess that's why I got late our agent told us to wait a bit for medical and pcc as sometimes it gets expired before decision

I did everything same month but sadly uploaded doc in October that's why I got late 

5 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

Hello everyone!

Hey Samra! Such a good news. Many, many congrats ❤️❤️❤️  .Finally the long wait is over. Best of luck for the future and remember us in your prayers.

5 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

Hello everyone!

Many congratulations and best wishes 

9 hours ago, Amjadt said:

Well it isn't in our control. It's Almighty God plans whenever HE wants , you wil be with ur partner. It's all about raisq when and where HE has written for u.

I request you guys to at least pray for me . I'm not sure if that's good thing or bad but in 16 months of application they haven't bothered me except in early November for an interview call. 

Expected 8 months when i applied in January 2018 have changed in 16 months, and still Allah know how long more we have to wait.

14 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

Hello everyone!

Many congratulations dear.....

Have a nice Ramadan with hubby!!!💞🌹💞

Thank you once again for the lovely and kind wishes! I have prayed for you all everytime i prayed for myself and i’ll continue to do so.

its 309 Visa and initial date of entry is 26th October. I was hoping for 100 directly after much wait time but we have been married for 2 years with no children yet so i guess I didn’t qualify for a 100 visa. 

Edited by Dr.samra
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Amjadt said:

Not worry everything will be fine. If they need something they ask for it. I made a lot of mistakes of messing up dates in sponsorship form but not worry . I used to worried much but u should put All ur trust in Allah 😍😙😚

3 hours ago, Mohadisa said:

Congratulations@Dr.samra.

Can u kindly tell me the reason for such long delay or just usual processing delay ???

According to migration agent my case was among the strongest he had received of his clients. We were given no reason for the delay so i guess it was usual processing delay. 

2 hours ago, Dr.samra said:

According to migration agent my case was among the strongest he had received of his clients. We were given no reason for the delay so i guess it was usual processing delay. 

My opinion you case was delay because u visited many countries or otherwise it's just Allah plans because one of my friend His wife got grant in 8 months and his sister husband got in 36 days.  It's all just Allah plans .