Guest pakistan

2 hours ago, Sadia said:

Coalition has won Australian election after Bill Shorten concedes Labor defeat

Very Sad to see results of elections. 

However wait and game of politics is over .

liberal achieved required results. 

Whatever they'll have to clear the queues now. Because there's no benefit to liberal to hold our application any further unnecessary. 

(My opinion)

On 09/03/2019 at 22:06, HappyPaki said:

Hello Queue Mates,

I received an email from ministry which states as attached. Just want to know if any one has received similar message ever? As I couldn't understand the reason behind the email.

I Lodged my Application on 6th March, 2018 from Dubai, and sent PCC and Health Checks in the same month. afterwards no Update till now but just received this email 2 days ago. So bit confused.  If anyone could shed light on it, I'll appreciate.

Thank you.

visa progress.png

Hi , i recieved same email today - just wondering if you have recieved any new update as you recived the email back in March?

Hi All, it marks 12 months now that i have only recived a generic email stating " your visa is progressing" . I guess many of us come across this scenario before . With anyone who recieved this email months ago, can u update us please if u have recieved anything new?

6 hours ago, ARezaie said:

Hi All, it marks 12 months now that i have only recived a generic email stating " your visa is progressing" . I guess many of us come across this scenario before . With anyone who recieved this email months ago, can u update us please if u have recieved anything new?

Have you received generic email for additional documents or missing?

10 minutes ago, Mohadisa said:

Anyone who applied in August?? I did n got generic email on 10th May how long it can take for interview from this point also we have very straight case n provided every single documents 

I applied in June 2018, Haven’t received interview call yet... it has been more than 11 months now... it all depends on our lucks...

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mohadisa said:

Kindly if anyone applied in August 2018 contact me 

Thanks 

Hello Mohadisa

I applied on 23 august 2018 for my wife.. I haven't received any generic email yet from the department. on What exact date did you apply in August 2018? 

12th August u will be getting anytime soon then inshallah

My friend applied in mid of July and has gotten interview done even I don't know their criteria since my application is much more stronger then her as they r just nikkahfied m married n have been to Australia once n my husband visits after every 3 months this wait is  so nerve racking already 😒😒😒😒

2 hours ago, Mohadisa said:

My friend applied in mid of July and has gotten interview done even I don't know their criteria since my application is much more stronger then her as they r just nikkahfied m married n have been to Australia once n my husband visits after every 3 months this wait is  so nerve racking already 😒😒😒😒

Hopefully u will get your grant soon dear... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Usmann said:

Hello Mohadisa

I applied on 23 august 2018 for my wife.. I haven't received any generic email yet from the department. on What exact date did you apply in August 2018? 

My friend applied in mid of July and has gotten interview done even I don't know their criteria since my application is much more stronger then her as they r just nikkahfied m married n have been to Australia once n my husband visits after every 3 months this wait is  so nerve racking already 😒😒😒😒

@MohadisaHello. 

I applied on 27th of July 2018. In your last message you mentioned about a friend of yours who applied in mid July and has recieved an interview call. Could you please tell me, if you know, by what date did she receive the interview call? 

I recieved my generic email on 11th of Feb and submitted the required updated docs on 12th. 

Waiting for your response. Your guidance will be helpful 🙂

also, good luck for your procedure 

thanks 

Her interview was on 26 th

14 minutes ago, mrsahmed said:

@MohadisaHello. 

I applied on 27th of July 2018. In your last message you mentioned about a friend of yours who applied in mid July and has recieved an interview call. Could you please tell me, if you know, by what date did she receive the interview call? 

I recieved my generic email on 11th of Feb and submitted the required updated docs on 12th. 

thanks 

April she didn't get generic email 1st but after interview they asked her for more documents

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrsahmed said:

@MohadisaHello. 

thanks 

HI 

I have applied for my wife on 25th July 2018 and had generic email on 11th Feb. Submitted requested doc. on 6th March. Since then totally silence.

Thanks

12 hours ago, Mohadisa said:

Kindly if anyone applied in August 2018 contact me 

Thanks 

Hi. I applied in August 13 2018 

Submitted documents in October 

Got generic email on 16 April 

Edited by Amjadt
Just missed

Hello everyone!

By grace of God, our prayers, prayers of family and everyone on this forum who extended me their kind prayers and wishes I got my visa grant today after 22 months of waiting time. 

This forum has been my pool of knowledge regarding visa process and if it wasn’t for this forum I wouldn’t question my migration agent every now and then about what’s going on. 

Thank you everyone for your continuous support! x

• Congratulations 7

8 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

Hello everyone!

By grace of God, our prayers, prayers of family and everyone on this forum who extended me their kind prayers and wishes I got my visa grant today after 22 months of waiting time. 

This forum has been my pool of knowledge regarding visa process and if it wasn’t for this forum I wouldn’t question my migration agent every now and then about what’s going on. 

Thank you everyone for your continuous support! x

Congratulations. Sister I told you that you will get in this month. Be happy. Keep us in ur prayers of bless Ramadan