Guest pakistan

13 hours ago, tahri06 said:

Might be stay quiet till election finish (18th May). I think caretaker Govt not taking visa risk till handover everything to new Govt.

When care taker govt started?

3 minutes ago, Gle said:

As soon as the election was announced.

However, visas can and will still be granted as usual. Its just that under a caretaker government policies and rules cannot be changed.

27 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

As soon as the election was announced.

However, visas can and will still be granted as usual. Its just that under a caretaker government policies and rules cannot be changed.

Thanks for the feedback!!!😊

On 02/05/2019 at 10:28, Freeha muzzamil said:

I got my visa ALHUMDULILLAH. 

DOL 15 May 2018 

Generic Email 29 November 

Interview 13 February 

Again documents requested 8 March 

Grant 29 April ALHUMDULILLAH 

My advice,  Stay positive, be patience and keep on praying praying and praying from Almighty Allah. 

Hello Freeha Muzzamil, Congratulation wish you a very happy life ahead,

If you dont mind can you please share when did you submit your medical , and when is the initial date of entry to Australia? 

On 27/04/2019 at 05:58, Arhu said:

;sHello everyone !!

Dol: 10th september 

didn't get any generic email till now plus status showing 'Further Assessment ' 

i 've a baby 4 months old now also submitted his form any idea will it delay my visa... should i go for medicl or wait for co to ask for medical

I would suggest you should wait for the case officer to request for medical, I know it is frustrating but I have seen ppl with a child the processing time takes longer than usual,

In this case you might get straight subclass 100, it really depends on the case officer's decision and the duration of your relationship. 

6 hours ago, AlamWasi said:

If you dont mind can you please share when did you submit your medical , and when is the initial date of entry to Australia? 

Congratulations 😊. Mind sharing what additional information they asked for ? I can’t wait to get mine. Miss my fiancé so much 

2 hours ago, Mike G said:

Hi im from Pakistan my wife is Australian she give my case to agent in Australia. I just want know how much is medical fees . Someone says 40thousand its true?

Less then 12500 ruppe it's what I did last year .

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mike G said:

Hi im from Pakistan my wife is Australian she give my case to agent in Australia. I just want know how much is medical fees . Someone says 40thousand its true?

Was 9000rs when i did it in March 2018. 

On 07/05/2019 at 03:44, Gle said:

There is no care taker government in Australia. the current Govt continues until Election. Care taker government happens in Pakistan - not here.

Immigration is slow at the moment as there are too many people. Trains are full, hospitals are full, roads are full.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, asifh15 said:

There is no care taker government in Australia. the current Govt continues until Election. Care taker government happens in Pakistan - not here.

Immigration is slow at the moment as there are too many people. Trains are full, hospitals are full, roads are full.

It goes into a caretaker mode in oz, which means the present government continues but there are certain limitations n their powers. Immigration processing will continue as will every other normal aspect of life.

Can't speak for Pakistan, know nothing abut the place 

3 hours ago, asifh15 said:

Although the government remains in power, Parliament has been dissolved by the Governor-General until the election is held.  This means the government goes into caretaker mode and is referred to as a "caretaker government".

On 07/05/2019 at 11:27, AlamWasi said:

Question please .  Does the status of our cases in immi website  change with each step ? Mine has been on  ‘received’ for a year now . 

Edited by missomari

10 hours ago, missomari said:

Question please .  Does the status of our cases in immi website  change with each step ? Mine has been on  ‘received’ for a year now . 

Usually it goes from received to initial assessment and then further assessment. But some times it remaines received and visa is granted. 

Hi everyone!
My case officer previously asked me to provide updated PCC but it only covered present address. I was then asked to provide pcc which covered all addresses since i turned 16. I uploaded it right away . They replied that they have received the document. Now they have again asked me to provide same pcc and mentioned that you have only provided the pcc that covered only only present address even though I have provided it before. 
What should I do now? Should I tell them that I have previously uploaded pcc, so check it again or should I attach this pcc via email. I have heard that attaching documents via email delays the application. 

20 minutes ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Can someone tell me how much time is required for the issuance of Australian Federal Police check? 

For AFP: They say 3 weeks but I got in one week.

Regarding PCC I would suggest to upload again.