Guest pakistan

18 minutes ago, Wiki44783 said:

CO did not  update my application after interview. It shows the last update date when generic email  was sent.  Is anyone has same update date?

Same here. Last update is on generic email. 

42 minutes ago, Salim said:

How many of you guys have DOL in June 2018 like me and when are we going to be granted from Islamabad Insha Allah...? They haven’t called me for interview yet...

Me too from June 30 2018

N no interview ....but had a generic email in Jan 2019.....we have submitted all required docs....Let's pray n hope for the best sooner in shaa Allah!!!

3 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

completed 14 months of waiting today! 

Not have a good hope from DHA, but have a very good hope from the Almighty. So can't stop praying.

Planning to have a month holiday with wife, IA.

Good luck guys!! 

Very good plan..INSHALLAH we get our grants soon.. You should visit her on eid.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Salim said:

No news again this week for the lodgment of June 2018... hopefully next week bring us some good news Insha Allah... 

Yes was quite....let’s hope Inshallah next week 

Edited by Ahmad

Hello everyone !!

Dol: 10th september 

didn't get any generic email till now plus status showing 'Further Assessment ' 

i 've a baby 4 months old now also submitted his form any idea will it delay my visa... should i go for medicl or wait for co to ask for medical

Arhu go for your medical now. Do not wait for the case officer to contact you first. It will only delay your Visa process. For spouse Visa you can get Medicare done right after application submission. I got mine done the very next working day. Goodluck

Hi everyone. 

I live in Australia and I’m sponsoring my fiancé from Kabul through  prospective marriage visa. It’s being 11 months , no news yet , not contacted by Anyone. Anyone has a similar case to mine ? I’m wondering how long more we have to wait. 

I really hope I get some good news soon 

Thank you 

10 hours ago, missomari said:

Hi everyone. 

I live in Australia and I’m sponsoring my fiancé from Kabul through  prospective marriage visa. It’s being 11 months , no news yet , not contacted by Anyone. Anyone has a similar case to mine ? I’m wondering how long more we have to wait. 

I really hope I get some good news soon 

Thank you 

Hi Miss Omari Jaan

I have the same case like yours, I am also Afghan in Islamabad and my partner is in Australia... it has been almost 11 months.. till now no interview... My Dol June 2018

30 minutes ago, Amjadt said:

I see there is no more old people here look like they got their visas. Now not look back at here. New people new experience 

If by old people you mean ones waiting since 2017, still here waiting hopelessly even after 21 months. 

Reading comments by you guys daily as they deliver directly to my email address but nothing new with me to add to this forum except that aweful wait is still on. 

Husband here visiting me 4th time since he moved to Melbourne last year. His PCC and my pregnancy ultrasound report updated on immi by agent but no response from home affairs on it yet, probably reason being easter holidays , Anzec day holiday and now weekend. 

• Sad 1