Guest pakistan

5 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Its ok. Don't worry about previous status emails, just in future take care. As of now I think you should send update email that you've uploaded the updated PCC. Looks like your visa grant is near, IA.

When your PCC was going to expire? And is it Pakistan's PCC?

Good luck.

Actually it is updated pcc. Previous one which I uploaded was expired so they asked for new pcc. 
Good luck to you as well. 

44 minutes ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Hey everyone,
I have a question. I recently got my pcc from rawalpindi. My picture on that certificate is very unclear. Would that be a problem and should I issue a new one?

Yes picture needs to be clear 

10 hours ago, Nofil said:

Yes submitted it in start my date is 28 sep

We applied through and agent here in Australia and he says we can't yet because we don't have hap ID yet. So we are just waiting but we send through monthly chats finances and anything relevant.

13 hours ago, MnMA said:

Its valid for 12 months.  Better to aubmit new one before CO ask as it will waste a little time (CO will request and you will apply and submit and after 2-3 weeks CO will check docco)

Yeah u r right!!! JazakAllah

13 hours ago, MnMA said:

Its valid for 12 months.  Better to aubmit new one before CO ask as it will waste a little time (CO will request and you will apply and submit and after 2-3 weeks CO will check docco)

The PCC I got from Karachi says its valid for 6 months. Does DHA has different timeline for expiry, like 12 months? 

On 12/04/2019 at 21:47, Amjadt said:

Yes it has been 8 months I submitted sad all docx after two months I applied on 13 August and last update was on 7 October. That's why I haven't heard yet.  When did u apply?

I applied in feb 2019.. My status is further assessment last updated 07 feb 2019 and i applied for subclass 300 prospective marriage visa...

2 hours ago, MnMA said:

My isb PCC states 3 months. But dept consider its validity for a year.

if you get pcc from a country after your exit and doesn’t enter there again then its valid for the time until you start living there again.

Thanks. This PCC is of applicant (wife) who is currently living in Karachi and her PCC validity is going to finish on 30 april (6 months expiry as stated on PCC). I'm just concerned whether to proceed to make new PCC or wait for CO request.

3 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Thanks. This PCC is of applicant (wife) who is currently living in Karachi and her PCC validity is going to finish on 30 april (6 months expiry as stated on PCC). I'm just concerned whether to proceed to make new PCC or wait for CO request.

They consider 1 year validity for PCC . Don’t worry about what’s written on the certificate 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, mrs_saeed said:

Did you have interview yet? sorry if you have already shared this info.

No dear, not yet, uploaded our pictures in February this year, till now no news... how about u? 

Edited by Salim

3 minutes ago, Salim said:

No dear, not yet, uploaded our pictures in February this year, till now no news... how about u? 

• Application lodged : 24 May 2018
  • Generic Email: 14 Dec 2018
  • Additional Docs Submitted: 26 Dec 2018
  • Interview Call: 6 Feb 2019 (asked for few more docs)
  • Submitted additional docs: 15 Feb 2019
  • No news yet