Guest pakistan

4 minutes ago, MnMA said:

Informing it late but late due to some personal commitments

DOL:                         13 June 2018

Generic e-mail:       Dec 13, 2018

documents Uploaded:     Dec 20, 2018

interview & additional documents request: March 26, 2018

documents were communication history, more specific pictures of wedding and evidence of a future event planned( on phone pictures after that event too)

provided half documents: March 30, received acknowledgement from CO on April 1st

remaining half submitted: April 5 and received acknowledgement on April 8 with some questions. Explained those questions and received feedback on April 9

Visa Grant: April 11

Many many congratulations .

What they asked in first generic email.

5 hours ago, MnMA said:

documents were communication history, more specific pictures of wedding and evidence of a future event planned( on phone pictures after that event too)

provided half documents: March 30, received acknowledgement from CO on April 1st

remaining half submitted: April 5 and received acknowledgement on April 8 with some questions. Explained those questions and received feedback on April 9

Congratulations. Best wishes 

5 hours ago, MnMA said:

Congratulations and best wishes for a wonderful life ahead 🙂

Can you please share what is your initial entry date? Also,  When your medical is expiring?

5 hours ago, MnMA said:

Many Congratulations. Wish you both a wonderful life ahead.

7 hours ago, MnMA said:

Many congratulations finally something goods prayers for us all who are waiting 

13 hours ago, MnMA said:

Congratulations 🎉🎉

How you provided requested documents online or by email? 

DOL:                         06 June 2018

Generic e-mail:       Dec , 2018

documents Uploaded:     Jan , 2019

interview & additional documents request: March 19, 2019

Documents uploaded: 23 March

No News Yet. Please Any suggestions? 

1 hour ago, tahri06 said:

DOL:                         06 June 2018

Generic e-mail:       Dec , 2018

documents Uploaded:     Jan , 2019

interview & additional documents request: March 19, 2019

Documents uploaded: 23 March

No News Yet. Please Any suggestions? 

What additional documentation was asked of u 

29 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

What additional documentation was asked of u 

Employment letter

2 notice of assessment 

passport

urdu nikkah nama

poilo certificate

2 relationship statements 

I already provided all theses documents before But they requested again . Please anyone correct me, I have uploaded requested documents in Other Documents sections. Is it right ? 

Edited by tahri06
Correction

2 minutes ago, tahri06 said:

Employment letter

2 notice of assessment 

passport

urdu nikkah nama

poilo certificate

2 relationship statements 

I already provided all theses documents before But they requested again . Please anyone correct me, I have uploaded requested documents in Other Documents sections. Is it right ? 

Should not be a problem. Did you email them that you have uploaded? Also the submit button was enabled or not ? In my case it was not enabled and I just submitted and status is received. 

15 minutes ago, Ahmad said:

Should not be a problem. Did you email them that you have uploaded? Also the submit button was enabled or not ? In my case it was not enabled and I just submitted and status is received. 

Thanks for the response, I uploaded in immi account and submit button was disable. I haven’t received any confirmation email from CO after submitting.  my 28 days also completing today and bit worried about they received or not. Please what you recommending? 

3 minutes ago, tahri06 said:

Thanks for the response, I uploaded in immi account and submit button was disable. I haven’t received any confirmation email from CO after submitting.  my 28 days also completing today and bit worried about they received or not. Please what you recommending? 

They must have received for sure as in the immi status comes received with submission date. Same submit button was disabled. You can email  confirming that you have uploaded the documents. 

On 17/04/2019 at 22:22, MnMA said:

wow many many congratulations 🙂

hey mates , glad to see grants comming !!!

I had applied and then withdrew the sponsorship/visa file for my ex-wife(relationship only lasted 2 months)

then I got married again and filed her 309 visa , in my 40SP form , I have mentioned i did a "Sponsorship/Nomination" and that no Visa was granted.

Is that OK or can cause any issues? As I see they meant "Sponsorship/Nomination" means when a Visa was actually granted , in my case it wasn't , still i said I have mentioned Sponsored/Nominated 1 Time , any issue?

I have mentioned in the same 40SP in Additional info that no Visa was granted etc , and also mentioned the same on my Written Signed Statement and a Stat Dec too

Thanks

Edited by saleemk

1 hour ago, saleemk said:

hey mates , glad to see grants comming !!!

I had applied and then withdrew the sponsorship/visa file for my ex-wife(relationship only lasted 2 months)

then I got married again and filed her 309 visa , in my 40SP form , I have mentioned i did a "Sponsorship/Nomination" and that no Visa was granted.

Is that OK or can cause any issues? As I see they meant "Sponsorship/Nomination" means when a Visa was actually granted , in my case it wasn't , still i said I have mentioned Sponsored/Nominated 1 Time , any issue?

I have mentioned in the same 40SP in Additional info that no Visa was granted etc , and also mentioned the same on my Written Signed Statement and a Stat Dec too

Thanks

As per my knowledge, if your ex-wife was not granted a visa and you withdrew your sponsorship before that, then it is not a problem (wait period between 2 sponsorship does not apply in this case). But you must have to declare your previous marriage which you already have done.  All the best. 

3 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

I met my immigration agent from Zarnab today. He said everytime a status update email is sent to home affairs, case is delayed by 1 month. Is that really so? 

I'm not sure its delayed by 1 month or 2, but I heard from different sources that sending status email delays the process.

Good luck @Dr.samra I wish and pray may God help you. 

5 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

I'm not sure its delayed by 1 month or 2, but I heard from different sources that sending status email delays the process.

Good luck @Dr.samra I wish and pray may God help you. 

Is it really so. I have been sending them status updates. May be that's the reason, visa got delayed. They recently asked me to upload updated pcc. So what should I do now? Just upload the pcc on immi account and don't sent them email telling that pcc has been uploaded. 

Edited by tobeaussieIA

On 17/04/2019 at 22:22, MnMA said:

Many congrats 

4 hours ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Is it really so. I have been sending them status updates. May be that's the reason, visa got delayed. They recently asked me to upload updated pcc. So what should I do now? Just upload the pcc on immi account and don't sent them email telling that pcc has been uploaded. 

Its ok. Don't worry about previous status emails, just in future take care. As of now I think you should send update email that you've uploaded the updated PCC. Looks like your visa grant is near, IA.

When your PCC was going to expire? And is it Pakistan's PCC?

Good luck.