Guest pakistan

2 minutes ago, P.Sherla said:

Hi Guys, 

I have lodged my 309 visa application on 30th June 2018, got a call from CO on 20th Nov 2018 interviewed me for about 20 mins, and requested for more documents. and today my visa has been granted. 

Congratulations 🎉🎈 

Can you please share us your interview questions 

Thanks 

2 minutes ago, P.Sherla said:

Hi Guys, 

I have lodged my 309 visa application on 30th June 2018, got a call from CO on 20th Nov 2018 interviewed me for about 20 mins, and requested for more documents. and today my visa has been granted. 

Many many Congratulations. bro

• Congratulations 1

Interview Questions: 

Mutual Interests, Hobbies of my wife, How we met, Future Plans, and most importantly (joint Account) Bank Statement. and requested to upload some More photos of wedding with a short description of marriage rituals and customs. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, P.Sherla said:

Hi Guys, 

Many Congratulations !!

Could you just tell if your case was straightforward? And when you got married?

Thanks and good luck for your future life.

7 minutes ago, P.Sherla said:

Interview Questions: 

Mutual Interests, Hobbies of my wife, How we met, Future Plans, and most importantly (joint Account) Bank Statement. and requested to upload some More photos of wedding with a short description of marriage rituals and customs. 

Thanks dear 

58 minutes ago, P.Sherla said:

Time Line::

DOL: 30/06/2018

Phone Interview: 20 Nov 2018

Docs Submitted: 27 Nov 2018

Visa Grant: 11/04/2019

Great!!!

Wish u both best of luck....have a great holy Ramadan together in shaa Allah!!!

What's her initial entry date?

13 minutes ago, P.Sherla said:

Thank u all for best wishes, I wish you all the very best,  

How lucky you are, You are going to spend this Eid with your partner, this Eid is so special for you guys, it’s like double Eid for you both... poor we... please pray for the rest here including me... 

4 hours ago, P.Sherla said:

Interview Questions: 

Congratulations ! wish you all the best for a wonderful life together 🙂

Can you please confirm your country of lodgement (my apologies if you have already shared that info.) ? Do you have different rituals/customs rather standard ones? (please dont answer this if you feel that it is a bit personal questions. Just asking as they asked you about brief description of that.)

Regards

4 hours ago, P.Sherla said:

@Lilly23  My case was not that simple or straight, I have explained her (CO) everything about my previous breakups in a word document,. submitting docs in upfront would help u a bit. 

Thank you. I think explaining breakup relationships is better. I didn't did this. Actually we should fill as many gaps as possible. In my case it was khula but NADRA divorced certificate just mentions "divorced" therefore CO might think husband has given divorce when it is actually opposite. Anyways, i think I didn't hide anything and mentioned as much details as possible. 

Thanks again bro and wish you both a very happy Eid in advance 🙂

15 minutes ago, Har har mahadev said:

Hi guys....

I m PR here in aus.... i lodged file for my partner in dec 2018 nd after tht i applied her tourist visa to visit me. Shez here with me now for 3 months. 

Does her tourist visa help her file to process faster nd less hassle free...

No it does not.

21 hours ago, Feb2o19 said:

@AmjadT you haven't got any response because i think its been 8 months you lodged your application, haven't you got any generic email or anything? On which date your status last update?

Yes it has been 8 months I submitted sad all docx after two months I applied on 13 August and last update was on 7 October. That's why I haven't heard yet.  When did u apply?