Guest pakistan

24 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

Guys one grant given today 

@kmajeed congratulations guys I am so happy for you two . I am all Over the place honestly and can’t wait to see you guys together 😊

Good start of April. Hope it continues. When was the interview done? 

1 minute ago, Maham Arif said:

Can you please share their timeline? 

Maham I just know few things so to help everyone here

they filed in May 2018 ( second half ) not sure exactly whether it was 11th or 12th

they then received first generic in November 28th 2018 

then a second email for specific documentation in February 13th 2019 

Then complete silence ( no emails and calls ) 

and today they received the grant ( April 1st 2019 )

28 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

they filed in May 2018 ( second half ) not sure exactly whether it was 11th or 12th

Congrats to them and thanks for sharing the news 🙂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

April fool?

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Sadia said:

April fool?

No It isn’t an April fool joke as this forum is not meant for such things.

Secondly I have close terms with the couple and the sole reason of sharing the news is to help others and ease the hustle bustle in the neurons.

I am sure this news has provided a lot of hopes and trust in the process . Please keep each other in duas a humble request 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrsHzp said:

No It isn’t an April fool joke as this forum is not meant for such things.

Secondly I have close terms with the couple and the sole reason of sharing the news is to help others and ease the hustle bustle in the neurons.

I am sure this news has provided a lot of hopes and trust in the process . Please keep each other in duas a humble request 

Hopefully we hear some good news this month Insha Allah.. my DOL 20 June 2018... almost 10 months... they haven’t called me for interview... 

14 hours ago, Pakaus said:

I too have quite an age gap, i hope this is not an issue

I think same as well. As @mrs_saeed pointed age difference should not be a problem. But one of my friend raised this issue that bigger age difference between spouses might raise a question in CO's mind that despite having big age difference what attracted spouses to marry? Although, as I said earlier, marriage with 10+ years is almost normal in our culture as we have different mindset/reasoning on age difference when it comes to getting into a long-term relationship, marriage.

Anyways, I wish you and all Good Luck!

14 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Guys one grant given today 

@kmajeed congratulations guys I am so happy for you two . I am all Over the place honestly and can’t wait to see you guys together 😊

Thank you @MrsHzp for sharing this wonderful news.

I hope & pray that lot of good news shall come in month of April.

After all, Ramadan is approaching fast and everyone wants to be reunited with their spouses before Eid. 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

1 hour ago, Lilly23 said:

I think same as well. As @mrs_saeed pointed age difference should not be a problem. But one of my friend raised this issue that bigger age difference between spouses might raise a question in CO's mind that despite having big age difference what attracted spouses to marry? Although, as I said earlier, marriage with 10+ years is almost normal in our culture as we have different mindset/reasoning on age difference when it comes to getting into a long-term relationship, marriage.

Anyways, I wish you and all Good Luck!

Thank you so much. Mostly age gap is acceptable when the male is the older one. People tend to judge when its the female being older. 

All the best, thanks again.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Thank you @MrsHzp for sharing this wonderful news.

I hope & pray that lot of good news shall come in month of April.

After all, Ramadan is approaching fast and everyone wants to be reunited with their spouses before Eid. 

RATHER MAY WE REUNITE IN RAMADAN .....AMIN SUM AMEN

• Like 2

hello 

hope you guys are fine 

just want to ask some questions 

I have applied my visa sc309 on 20 march 2019 

and I have 4 months overstay in Malaysia and got an entry ban in Malaysia but all this information I didn't mentioned in my application.

does it effect my application?? did the Department find out my overstay and entry ban from Malaysia??

please help me what to do now 

thanks 

12 hours ago, bhattiali said:

hello 

hope you guys are fine 

just want to ask some questions 

I have applied my visa sc309 on 20 march 2019 

and I have 4 months overstay in Malaysia and got an entry ban in Malaysia but all this information I didn't mentioned in my application.

does it effect my application?? did the Department find out my overstay and entry ban from Malaysia??

please help me what to do now 

thanks 

My opinion . It is usually very very hard or impossible in most cases to get information from third country but in case of Malaysia it is hard but still possible for Australia to get information, they may /may not get information from Malaysia.  

Also if you have stayed in Malaysia for more than 12 months, you will be required to provide police clearance. 

I suggest you need to disclose if it has been asked in application form specifically about overstay and ban. It shouldn't affect your 309 relationship based application however if criminal or court case is involved or you confused and worried your sponsor should consult with migration agent/lawyer in Australia. 

Better disclose information in full.

• Like 1

What is more expensive than $7160 is actually,  time they take to process your application.  You may contribute to Australian economy more than 50k per year, if they grant you visa on time. 

And living away from your partner is even bigger loss. Be careful what you write online especially your Facebook may show you have been in Malaysia. 

If you go with truth it's easier.  

One guy on this forum @Jibran didn't disclose his previous marriage and divorce they found it and got complications with case. After 20 months visa got rejected , however reason for rejecting visa was he didn't visited his wife in Pakistan for 20 months.  And they didn't expected excuse for financial hardship.

We only know what jibran shared with us.