Guest pakistan

On 27/03/2019 at 17:24, MrsHzp said:

I have no idea if to worry or not inregards to this 

they haven’t offered grants yet but still completely ignoring an application is also kind of strange and stressful 

Not to worry! 

It more sounds like they have all required documents but taking time to check authenticity of provided documents and relevant investigation  where required.  

I got interview call in November,  and no email before or after. Interviewer even told me they will request more document but they didn't contacted, later when i wrote them someone else replied from high commission they'll  contact when they need more information. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Amjadt said:

Can anyone share through what number co contact for interview. if anyone had interview previous. I just don't want to miss their call.

They called my husband from a private number. So watch out for that too. 

4 minutes ago, Srf04 said:

They called my husband from a private number. So watch out for that too. 

49 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

051******  Islamabad landline number. 

Few people shared it earlier on this forum scroll back or search 

Lol. Okay  now it's new job😂😏😆😥

Hello everyone,  I got interview call on 6 Feb and submitted additional documents on 15th Feb. Since then no update. Is there anyone waiting after interview? Any idea how long it takes after interview? 

• Application lodged : 24 May 2018
  • Generic Email: 14 Dec 2018
  • Additional Docs Submitted: 26 Dec 2018
  • Interview Call: 6 Feb 2019 (asked for few more docs)
  • Submitted additional docs: 15 Feb 2019
  • No response yet ----- this wait is killing me 😞
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, mrs_saeed said:

Hello everyone,  I got interview call on 6 Feb and submitted additional documents on 15th Feb. Since then no update. Is there anyone waiting after interview? Any idea how long it takes after interview? 

• Application lodged : 24 May 2018
  • Generic Email: 14 Dec 2018
  • Additional Docs Submitted: 26 Dec 2018
  • Interview Call: 6 Feb 2019 (asked for few more docs)
  • Submitted additional docs: 15 Feb 2019
  • No response yet ----- this wait is killing me 😞

Sorry, my wife didn't had interview so far, so I can't comment. But from your timeline, it looks like your case is "actively" progressing ahead. I hope you will listen something soon. 🤞

• Like 1

On 29/03/2019 at 08:19, Hawar19Jan said:

Not to worry! 

It more sounds like they have all required documents but taking time to check authenticity of provided documents and relevant investigation  where required.  

I got interview call in November,  and no email before or after. Interviewer even told me they will request more document but they didn't contacted, later when i wrote them someone else replied from high commission they'll  contact when they need more information. 

Thanks hawar 

I am just thinking to email immi and inquire regarding the current status of my application so to keep the department informed that I am active . Will update on the forum as soon as I get a reply I’ll email by Friday

Hi all.

The PCC (Pakistan) of applicant is going to expire by 29 April 2019, whereas 14 months waiting will be completed on 24 April 2019.

Do we go to make new PCC after the old one expires or wait for CO to request a new one? 

Just trying to save time, as what I know PCC takes time to come probably 2 weeks at minimum. 

Thanks.

Lilly.

2 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Hi all.

The PCC (Pakistan) of applicant is going to expire by 29 April 2019, whereas 14 months waiting will be completed on 24 April 2019.

Do we go to make new PCC after the old one expires or wait for CO to request a new one? 

Just trying to save time, as what I know PCC takes time to come probably 2 weeks at minimum. 

Thanks.

Lilly.

Hi Lilly, I can understand how difficult it must be to wait for so long. Hope you get visa grant soon.

On average, Pakistani applications have been processed in 10 months. Can you please share if there is any complexity in your case or it is straightforward case? That would be really helpful if you could share a bit of detail about your case (ofcourse don't share anything which is confidential or if you don't feel comfortable in sharing).

Wish you all the best.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Hi all.

Thanks.

Lilly.

Hi 

i would suggest to make a new one and upload the updated version. So to let the co know you are very well active on your application 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mrs_saeed said:

Hi Lilly, I can understand how difficult it must be to wait for so long. Hope you get visa grant soon.

On average, Pakistani applications have been processed in 10 months. Can you please share if there is any complexity in your case or it is straightforward case? That would be really helpful if you could share a bit of detail about your case (ofcourse don't share anything which is confidential or if you don't feel comfortable in sharing).

Wish you all the best.

I don't know, but there might be two complexities in my case. However I don't consider both of them as a complexity for a reason. Anyways, these could be:

1) Age difference between me and my wife. Which is over 10 years. CO might raise this question why so much difference? Although it is normal in my family and my wife's family.

2) I had previous marriage and a child from that marriage. But I never sponsored my ex-wife and my child is with my ex-wife. Also my date of divorce and 2nd marriage date do not overlap. I provided all these details with evidences along with my application (40SP/47SP). 

Thanks.

Lilly.

Edited by Lilly23

1 hour ago, Lilly23 said:

I don't know, but there might be two complexities in my case. However I don't consider both of them as a complexity for a reason. Anyways, these could be:

1) Age difference between me and my wife. Which is over 10 years. CO might raise this question why so much difference? Although it is normal in my family and my wife's family.

2) I had previous marriage and a child from that marriage. But I never sponsored my ex-wife and my child is with my ex-wife. Also my date of divorce and 2nd marriage date do not overlap. I provided all these details with evidences along with my application (40SP/47SP). 

Thanks.

Lilly.

Hi Lilly

Really appreciate you shared about your case. I don't think age difference is an issue. 

Regarding your previous marriage, if you have disclosed that to immigration and she was never sponsored, again it should not be an issue. Is there any court case with your ex-wife / child custody related etc pending in court?  (if you don't want to answer this , please don't. I understand that it is a bit personal question). I am just curious why it is taking so long for you. 

Best Regards

28 minutes ago, mrs_saeed said:

Hi Lilly

Really appreciate you shared about your case. I don't think age difference is an issue. 

Regarding your previous marriage, if you have disclosed that to immigration and she was never sponsored, again it should not be an issue. Is there any court case with your ex-wife / child custody related etc pending in court?  (if you don't want to answer this , please don't. I understand that it is a bit personal question). I am just curious why it is taking so long for you. 

Best Regards

Thank you for showing your concern. No pending case in courts. My ex-wife does send me a notice of Khula via court to which I didn't responded as I was living in Australia. We then followed normal islamic khula process. I heard if you don't respond to court's khula notice then court issue divorce decree on your behalf of khula to wife. And case is considered closed. This is my understanding.

Thanks 

Lilly.

Edited by Lilly23

1 hour ago, Lilly23 said:

Thanks.

Lilly.

I too have quite an age gap, i hope this is not an issue