Guest pakistan

11 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Anybody here from June who hasn’t received any calls from immi after first correspondence. 

Almost all June applicants received calls and emails ( some even were asked to submit certain documents) I haven’t received a call or email ever since the first correspondence email ( the generic email ) . What should I assume by this , slightly worried 😟 

Probably you've provided all the requirements including the one specific from ISB office checklist. If this is the case, then there is no point CO contacting you for further/missing documents. What is your status in ImmiAccount?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sadiqa said:

I applied last year march but still no visa 😞 only says your application under relevant checks. don't know how long does these checks take. anybody know?

I've received the same email on 24/02/2019 that your application is in progress and currently going through a thorough checks. Previously I received additional docs email on 22/11/2018.

I assume they're working on our applications and as soon as they've something valuable, they'll contact us or grant visa directly. 

11 hours ago, Sadia said:

Dear I also haven’t received interview call, DOl 20.June. 2018

My DOL is 24/02/2018 and I haven't received interview call as well. I'm assuming probably they won't call if they have enough relationship evidence.

Good luck. 

43 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

Probably you've provided all the requirements including the one specific from ISB office checklist. If this is the case, then there is no point CO contacting you for further/missing documents. What is your status in ImmiAccount?

Further assessment is the current status 

yes that checklist I followed by heart no doubts about that 

49 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

Further assessment is the current status 

yes that checklist I followed by heart no doubts about that 

Further assessment means work on your application is in progress, it is not ignored. 

If you're sure that you've religiously followed and provided each and every requirement, then you should be happy 🙂 

Good luck 

Edited by Lilly23

Can I upload more evidence after submitting the required docs. I have applied in August and submitted all required documents in October now I have some evidence hoping it will help in case. But I'm not sure if they check it again or not. 💬💭🌝🎈

4 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

My DOL is 24/02/2018 and I haven't received interview call as well. I'm assuming probably they won't call if they have enough relationship evidence.

Good luck. 

Exactly dear, I have provided them everything, very strong evidences... this month my agent uploaded our new photos, including bills, tickets, pics together and with families in many occasions, gifts, May Allah help us... Aameen 

Me and my partner had simple Wedding ceremony .there were only my family. My spouse Left after week we got married because of her University exam. We mentioned it application. She's Australia citizen by birth. As like we are Young couple only 18 years old. We met through via internet.  We were in long distance relationship for two years before we got married. We have hotel bills and supporting funds receipt. Statements from dad and brother my mother in law. Pictures of wedding ceremony and dinner pictures with family. Married certificate. Evidence of gifts we sent to each others. Statement of couple. This is all what we submitted now I'm worried about my case if it's enough or not.

3 hours ago, Amjadt said:

Can I upload more evidence after submitting the required docs. I have applied in August and submitted all required documents in October now I have some evidence hoping it will help in case. But I'm not sure if they check it again or not. 💬💭🌝🎈

3 hours ago, Amjadt said:

Me and my partner had simple Wedding ceremony .there were only my family. My spouse Left after week we got married because of her University exam. We mentioned it application. She's Australia citizen by birth. As like we are Young couple only 18 years old. We met through via internet.  We were in long distance relationship for two years before we got married. We have hotel bills and supporting funds receipt. Statements from dad and brother my mother in law. Pictures of wedding ceremony and dinner pictures with family. Married certificate. Evidence of gifts we sent to each others. Statement of couple. This is all what we submitted now I'm worried about my case if it's enough or not.

Make sure you complete forms 40SP, 47SP and ISB AHC checklist (for Pakistani applicants) and upload relevant documents/evidence in ImmiAccount. And if still you think additional evidence will add significant value in your case, then provide. But try to organize it properly and keep them simple. Treating this as the last batch of evidence you will be providing until unless asked again for any further evidence/documents by CO; Until then you should wait and keep collecting logs of chat, finance, calls, gifts, receipts during this waiting period. 

Good luck

Edited by Lilly23

37 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

Make sure you complete forms 40SP, 47SP and ISB AHC checklist (for Pakistani applicants) and upload relevant documents/evidence in ImmiAccount. And if still you think additional evidence will add significant value in your case, then provide. But try to organize it properly and keep them simple. Treating this as the last batch of evidence you will be providing until unless asked again for any further evidence/documents by CO; Until then you should wait and keep collecting logs of chat, finance, calls, gifts, receipts during this waiting period. 

Good luck

Yes of course I have completed all of them.i applied through immi. I have provided them. They have not contacted me yet .it has been 7 and half months I applied .I have done medical and police clearance and also spouse sponser has submitted her police too.

1 hour ago, Amjadt said:

Yes of course I have completed all of them.i applied through immi. I have provided them. They have not contacted me yet .it has been 7 and half months I applied .I have done medical and police clearance and also spouse sponser has submitted her police too.

Usually they send generic email after  7-8 months of lodgement but this years things have been delayed so you may be getting soon.

10 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Further assessment means work on your application is in progress, it is not ignored. 

If you're sure that you've religiously followed and provided each and every requirement, then you should be happy 🙂 

Good luck 

Thanks lilly 

After seeing your reply for some reasons today I feel everything’s going smooth and hopefully the best is soon to arrive . 

23 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

😊

I don’t know when soon comes... almost 10 months are passing but no news, no interview, nothing... but I am sure our evidences are so strong Insha Allah... my agent uploaded everything, just we need help of Allah...