You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest pakistan

Timeline (309-Spouse visa) applied in May?

4 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Wish you all the best 🤞

Thank you Lilly 

1 hour ago, Des11 said:

Thank you Lilly 

Your welcome 🙂 🤞

• DOL: 24 Feb 2018 (309/100)
  • Got additional docs email on 22 Nov 2018
  • Submitted all docs by 20 Dec 2018. Except one sponsor's PCC for which we submitted receipt that it is in process
  • Submitted the remaining sponsor's PCC on 28 Dec 2018
  • Applicant got acknowledgement from ISB office on 21 Dec 2018
  • Sponsor got first acknowledgement from ISB office on 31 Dec 2018 
  • Sponsor got second acknowledgement from ISB office on 07 Jan 2019.
  • Still waiting............. 

Anybody applied in June 2018 for 309 visa please update the progress of visa.

3 hours ago, Wiki44783 said:

I applied 26 June 2018 for my wife from Bangladesh.

First contact 5/11: requesting my wife's school certificates

Second contact 14/3: Requesting my UAE national ID

Hopefully, fingers crossed it will be soon.

5 hours ago, Wiki44783 said:

DOL: June 9th 2018

Additional documentation requested: December 6th 2018 ( submitted all on December 18th 2018 )

no contacts since then 

2 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

DOL: June 9th 2018

Additional documentation requested: December 6th 2018 ( submitted all on December 18th 2018 )

no contacts since then 

Did you click on this button at the end of attachment. "I confirm I uploaded all documents..."

24 minutes ago, AR5H1D said:

Did you click on this button at the end of attachment. "I confirm I uploaded all documents..."

Yes 

Just notice processing time on immiAccount is changed from 14-19 months to 14-20 months.  Not a big change though. However, the main visa info page on department site is giving old timeline i.e:

• 75% of applications: 14 months
  • 90% of applications: 19 months

Good luck all.

• DOL: 24 Feb 2018 (309/100)
  • Got additional docs email on 22 Nov 2018
  • Submitted all docs by 20 Dec 2018. Except one sponsor's PCC for which we submitted receipt that it is in process
  • Submitted the remaining sponsor's PCC on 28 Dec 2018
  • Applicant got acknowledgement from ISB office on 21 Dec 2018
  • Sponsor got first acknowledgement from ISB office on 31 Dec 2018 
  • Sponsor got second acknowledgement from ISB office on 07 Jan 2019.
  • Still waiting............. 

Posted (edited)

They will update there too in couple of days approximately. 

Edited by Hawar19Jan
  • Like 1

Hi all

Just new to this forum. I've applied for a 143 contributory parent visa for my mum (dad passed away long ago) in June 2017. I understand that it will be a while before it gets granted having seen the parent visa thread. 

However, I have a question. Would I be able to sponsor my spouse for a partner visa? Or is it not possible since I'm currently the sponsor on my mum's 143 application? I'm still unmarried but this question is something I've been having for a while. I couldn't find anything specific on the immigration website about this. 

7 minutes ago, Trev777 said:

Hi all

Just new to this forum. I've applied for a 143 contributory parent visa for my mum (dad passed away long ago) in June 2017. I understand that it will be a while before it gets granted having seen the parent visa thread. 

However, I have a question. Would I be able to sponsor my spouse for a partner visa? Or is it not possible since I'm currently the sponsor on my mum's 143 application? I'm still unmarried but this question is something I've been having for a while. I couldn't find anything specific on the immigration website about this. 

you would be able to sponsor. But i believe from June policy is changing a bit that you need to 1st get your sponsorship application approved for spouse. that is just an additional step for all applicants not specifically for you 

Why no ones getting grants here? I guess last month someone got a grant here since then nothing. This is frustrating. During nov dec 2018, there were so many grants but what’s happening now! This waiting thing is really difficult 

44 minutes ago, KhiApr said:

Why no ones getting grants here? I guess last month someone got a grant here since then nothing. This is frustrating. During nov dec 2018, there were so many grants but what’s happening now! This waiting thing is really difficult 

it certainly is excruciating painful 😞

2 hours ago, KhiApr said:

Yes that's what I am wondering. Please everyone if you are aware of visa grants with rough timeline of someone else who is not on this forum, share with us. And of course do share yours as well if you have received visa grant 🙂  (but I am assuming, you had already done it if you had received grant). 

• Like 1

Did anyone get Grant in 2019.because there is no news yet.  I have been n different websites but no news yet. Is there any what's app group of people to know about the news?

On 15/03/2019 at 13:56, Maham Arif said:

Any Grants from May 2018 ? 

Not yet . There are three people who applied in April and May and they called by co for interview in early January after that they are still waiting no contact yet.

Me and my partner got married in June 2018. We spent week together went to honeymoon, after week my partner had to go back to home because of her University and job .we applied in August. We have hotel bills and supporting funds evidence and marriage certificate. Pics with family and statements from family. Does it matter if we spent less time.?

It may be taking long because of elections here. From my experience its quite common all departments being bit slow close to elections.

On 15/03/2019 at 15:26, Wiki44783 said:

I applied in mid june 2018. Got an email to resubmit PC in january. 

Havnt heard anything back since thn.

4 hours ago, Amjadt said:

Me and my partner got married in June 2018. We spent week together went to honeymoon, after week my partner had to go back to home because of her University and job .we applied in August. We have hotel bills and supporting funds evidence and marriage certificate. Pics with family and statements from family. Does it matter if we spent less time.?

Yes 

It does matter. However it depends on case officer.  How much weight it give to this fact.

You should try to visit your wife, again. 

8 hours ago, mrs_saeed said:

Yes that's what I am wondering. Please everyone if you are aware of visa grants with rough timeline of someone else who is not on this forum, share with us. And of course do share yours as well if you have received visa grant 🙂  (but I am assuming, you had already done it if you had received grant). 

A person who had applied for skilled migrantion through same agent as mine got his PR on 15th March but I don’t know when he had applied for it. 

And not that I received my grant or anything but my immigration agent told me suddenly last week my name on their company’s immi account jumped on 1st page and on top of list from page 3. He said it means that CO opened my file again after a long time, almost a year. According to him, i will receive my grant soon but this time i’m not creating high hopes just to be disappointed again. 

For those who don’t know... I applied for 309 on 28th July 2017. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

A person who had applied for skilled migrantion through same agent as mine got his PR on 15th March but I don’t know when he had applied for it. 

And not that I received my grant or anything but my immigration agent told me suddenly last week my name on their company’s immi account jumped on 1st page and on top of list from page 3. He said it means that CO opened my file again after a long time, almost a year. According to him, i will receive my grant soon but this time i’m not creating high hopes just to be disappointed again. 

Very best wishes Inshallah. 

On 13/03/2019 at 02:24, Mrssams said:

Exactly!! We are doing the same thing as per our agent advice. In addition we are providing our parents statement on affidavit and our personal statements.

Have you submitted the documents? What's the update?

1 hour ago, Dr.samra said:

Best of luck to you I've been waiting as well I applied for my husbands visa on 12 of June 2017 so it has passed 20month but I'm still hoping for something good after all this wait good luck to everyone who are still waiting